Drumpfkins btfo

Drumpfkins btfo.

How can he type on his keyboard?

Will he be the new current year's first high profile victim?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

wtf I'm #WithHer now

One pompous celebrity lecturing millions of voter and then talking about pride and humbleness.
The irony.

Liberals are religious now?

I really wish King should shut the fuck up already . I actually like his books.

Come on, no one who has the ego, money and power to run for the most important elected position in the world is going to be humble.

hes gonna get keked!!!

Children of the Kek are coming for you !

James 4

1 From whence are wars and contentions among you? Are they not hence, from your concupiscences, which war in your members?
2 You covet, and have not: you kill, and envy, and can not obtain. You contend and war, and you have not, because you ask not.
3 You ask, and receive not; because you ask amiss: that you may consume it on your concupiscences.
4 Adulterers, know you not that the friendship of this world is the enemy of God? Whosoever therefore will be a friend of this world, becometh an enemy of God.
5 Or do you think that the scripture saith in vain: To envy doth the spirit covet which dwelleth in you?
6 But he giveth greater grace. Wherefore he saith: God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.
7 Be subject therefore to God, but resist the devil, and he will fly from you.
8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners: and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned into mourning, and your joy into sorrow.
10 Be humbled in the sight of the Lord, and he will exalt you.
11 Detract not one another, my brethren. He that detracteth his brother, or he that judgeth his brother, detracteth the law, and judgeth the law. But if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
12 There is one lawgiver, and judge, that is able to destroy and to deliver.
13 But who art thou that judgest thy neighbour? Behold, now you that say: To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and there we will spend a year, and will traffic, and make our gain.
14 Whereas you know not what shall be on the morrow.
15 For what is your life? It is a vapour which appeareth for a little while, and afterwards shall vanish away. For that you should say: If the Lord will, and if we shall live, we will do this or that.
16 But now you rejoice in your arrogancies. All such rejoicing is wicked.
17 To him therefore who knoweth to do good, and doth it not, to him it is sin.

Friendly reminder that this is America's most popular novelist.

>talking shit about Trump

Dead in a month.

Why do liberals always cherry pick the bible in effort to manipulate their opponents?

Hasn't Trump already humbled himself by not hounding Hillary or rubbing it in his face. Politics is a dirty game.
Can't wait for a gangster version of the bible. "And on the 7th day, our homeboy G keeshed owt"

Rest In Piss, Stephen 'We Wuz' Kangz

(((Stephen King)))

Trump is president of the US now though. So clearly God gaveth him grace.

Lol what you're in Italy you fucking lier

;)

Want some garlic bread with that order of spaghetti and bullshit?

Romans 13

1 Let every soul be subject to higher powers: for there is no power but from God: and those that are, are ordained of God.
2 Therefore he that resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God. And they that resist, purchase to themselves damnation.

Better than a fucking magic british dyke cunt.

You make me embaresssd to be Italian spic

Love this maymay

> I actually like his books
I would recommend you get a CT scan because you might have a brain tumor.

In America we eat crap and read crap. King has literally called his books "fast food."

is there a more bluepilled ideology than (((christianity)))?

Some decent keks ITT.

what is this meta-post-ironic shit posting

Well then he should see a gastroenterologist after the CT scan

When liberals try to use Christianity to defend their opinions, they have lost.

Bad Pope doesn't mean bad religion.

serious question where did drumpfkin come from and why do beta nu males think we are even slightly offended by it. It's like calling me whitey; it has absolutely zero effect on my emotional state.

Humility is for the weak.

We fucking won lads.

Your flag

agreed. the church has survived really bad popes. no big deal.

They have gaze-based inputs for quadriplegics. He just looks around and the computer interprets it into a mouse cursor or other input.

>New idea for a book
A self-proclaimed atheist uses social media and bible verse to make himself relevant again.

Get to work Stephen.