who is the 4th guy

>The Unmossadable

based putin>khumeni>bashar>cucksralla

Nasrallah, leader of hizbullah

What are the stats?

That's a Hezbollah flag behind him, whoever he is

[enters secret code for Akuma]

thanks ahmed

The mage and priest characters look too alike, also is Putin the warrior or the paladin?

>also is Putin the warrior or the paladin?
He does judo, what does that make him?

also nasralla literally means the female version of the verb 'shat' like took a shit.
they're all mossadable ,just like every world leader is FSBable. its a cost vs benefit question.
you could call nasralla unIDFable maybe.

Top kek, tovarishch

Muscle wizard

Mossad being salty about being unable to Mossad the Assad detected

>implying we want to mossad the assad
we never did ,his replacement would be basically the same as he is from our point of view and he's doing a great job of eliminating syria as a potential threat .

syria was literally the last actual country bordering us that had and army and was a threat.

It depends.
What are their special attacks?

>implying that's not precisely why you moved in to fuck his shit up
Shlomo pls. Learn your own country's (((foreign policy)))

just your usual Sup Forums knowledge. Quit neetposting only months ago

Ya Bashar!

shlomo pls

you know nothing young sand shlomo

Iron Vlad: Well rounded physical character, can build for defense or offense, high toughness and bonus physical feats at every 3rd level. No access to spells or active use magic items.

Assad the Unassailable: Rogue. Great party utility, can detect and disarm traps, pick pockets, and knows where and how to hit. Cannot use magic but can fake it well enough to use magic items and bound spells.

The Ayatollah of Rock-and-Rolla: Sorcerer with high charisma. While he lacks the versatility of a wizard he can cast spells more often. He specializes in magic from the school of Illusion.

The Great Father: Cleric, high wisdom, hammers, heavy armor, and a jolly disposition. Devoted to Allah with a focus on turning the undead and access to divine magic.

I like playing casters so I gotta go with the sorcerer.

Me on the left.

>I like playing casters
literally autism the post.

What's wrong with you ?

>Bard player spotted

There's two Jedi.

Which one has a funny hat ?

based Hezbollah

>they're all mossadable.

Well, you failed several times to kill this guy Moshe.

r a r e

nice uncommon flag

Definitely Nasrallah. I'd rule the world's most successful modern paramilitary force and work for profit with all three other groups to pave way to a greater middle east.

so who is the Cormano in this? Putin?

>nasralla literally means the female version of the verb 'shat' like took a shit
are you a Russian?

agree

Please fuklck off back to Sup Forums.

Don't complain abot Sup Forums being ahit if you don't report these threads.

>how do I unlock Jolani-mode?

>also nasralla literally means the female version of the verb 'shat' like took a shit.
Russian Jew detected