What did you guys think about this Hannity Julian Assange Interview??

youtube.com/watch?v=V33WC0q1PTQ

Other urls found in this thread:

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I noticed the lighting was weird, HBU??

Unless he personally comes to my house, pleases my wife, comes in my wife, then makes me lick up the mess, I don't believe that he's alive.

Agreed!

Hannity is dead now too. You can tell it's a lookalike. Check out how his left nostril flares up a bit. He never used to do that.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

It was fantastic; literally everyone should watch it.

This. My black bull would also have to act as a witness.

Is he alive or what guys? People are still saying he's not but idk how to tell if the video was doctored or not.

Why won't he come to the window?

Why did "wikileaks" stop using their PGP?

Why did they create a poll asking us which form of proof we would find most convincing, then ignore the results and give fake proof of life in the form of a three year old photo?

Why did they attempt to release fake insurance files?

Why didn't his internet come back on but the cat's did?

Why were there heavily armed guards outside the embassy back in October, and why weren't people allowed to approach the embassy at this time?

Why should I trust that this isn't yet ANOTHER fake interview after the last interview was shown to have been faked, with multiple mistakes in the cutting being highlighted?

Why weren't the Clinton Foundation emails, another series set to start the week after the raid on the embassy, ever released?

Why are you still paying any attention at all to the CIA psyop that stole the name of a once reputable organization?

all fake, its a hologram, look closely at 11:22 13:53 21:54 23:58

I thought it was a great interview

enjoy this while it lasts. wikileaks will go right back to conservatives' public enemy #1 as soon as trump is sworn in.

can some autismbro confirm its not fake?

obviously not fake
only /x/tards would think it's fake

As a more or less (but definitely not neo-) liberal degenerate, it saddens me that so many people will not see this interview because it exists outside their bubble.

i said someone with autism not a
>toothpaste

As they should. If the Trump administration has any shady dealings, the ought to be brought out into the light.

>Hannity: Two minute question
>Assange: I would hope so...
>Hannity: And now a word from our sponsors.

Fake video. Assange is dead.

[Citation needed]

Can you prove it?

he's a pretty cool guy

Hannity is slurping all over assange because he helped out his team. wasn't too long ago Hannity wanted to swat team assange and put him on trial for leaking US secrets.

now the left wants to crucify assange. people need to just step back and realize once the info is leaked to wikileaks, you can't blame them for publishing it.

Good interview

It was really enlightening, and the guy oozes authenticity in my opinion. If there was any justice he would have been pardoned long ago.

>Tfw based Assange will never cuck you
Why even live?

It looks like it was designed to make in questions those leaks.
Also obongo sending army on the border of russia.

Its fake
But I believe it

his password...................................................

was password

Liked it.

He is a good witness for the prosecution of Barack Hussein Obama.

>Can you prove it?
not really no

can you prove it's fake?

CGI.

he is lying about his sexual assault charges, his own lawyers admitted that he had sex with a sleeping (i.e. non-consenting) woman.

i personally can't wait till this rapist is dead

if you haven't slept with a woman, you're a virgin

I can't put my finger on it, but something seemed off in some of those scenes/angles.

He say anything about the fact some have wanted proof of life and have been concerned about him?

In a few shots they both are present, Hannity is shopped in.

assange is blinking morse code, but they keep clipping the video away chopping off his sentences

>2:18

Am I the only one noticing a weird effect? It´s like when in a movie they want to make us believe we are seeing twins (despite the actor not having a twin) using some weird cgi effect.

Also his eyes looks off, like they were copy-pasted in another face by a 3d program

nope, not a word

I found it convincing proof of life. At least for the time being. I'm not saying I 100% believe it's real footage, though. We'll need additional evidence that he's alive for full confirmation.

also hannity and assange seem to have different image quality

It's always a good sign when everyone hates you at one point or another.

lol... You would think he would say something like "Everyone relax I am alive and well", just to put the mind of people at ease.

But nope....

i agree, but obama drone-striked a guy nobody liked. a US citizen, in fact. i'm just saying: prepare accordingly

The scenes where the camera isn't zoomed in on assange's face look really weird. Might just be lighting , but it looks very fake.

I wonder if this can be legit.

Maybe because it's retarded as fuck to think he's dead in the first place...

>b-but muh conspiracy theories!

And Assange looks too fucking big, the guy isn´t even looking at Assange´s face when talking to him kek

>no replies

Not really, his life actually is in great danger and there was a load of shit that happened around the time Sir Melty Face visited and Assange had his internet cut off, along with that fake tits woman visiting him all the time to bring him vegetarian food.

A token statement to the people just to nod that he's fine would have ended a lot of the doubt and rumors.

Why won't he come to the window?

Why did "wikileaks" stop using their PGP?

Why did they create a poll asking us which form of proof we would find most convincing, then ignore the results and give fake proof of life in the form of a three year old photo?

Why did they attempt to release fake insurance files?

Why didn't his internet come back on but the cat's did?

Why were there heavily armed guards outside the embassy back in October, and why weren't people allowed to approach the embassy at this time?

Why should I trust that this isn't yet ANOTHER fake interview after the last interview was shown to have been faked, with multiple mistakes in the cutting being highlighted?

Why weren't the Clinton Foundation emails, another series set to start the week after the raid on the embassy, ever released?

Why are you still paying any attention at all to the CIA psyop that stole the name of a once reputable organization?

wow ur right assange is dead

happy now?

Yes yes happy. Very happy. Happy new years.

>a token statement
Because appearing in person to an interview doesn't prove shit. But a "token statement" would.

Shut the fuck up. God you're dumb

It's pretty sad actually. Both him being dead and the massive amounts of willful ignorance every seems to be chugging in order to ignore that fact.

Woah there tubby you're getting very sweaty and rude all of a sudden. Have I struck a nerve? Are you the one that delivered the acetylcholine injection?

You shut the fuck up you fucking cock eating faggot bitch pussy head, and a token statement and nod to those that are still in doubt is the smart thing to do when you've got thousands of people questioning if he's alive or not.

Rude pile of disgusting shit entrails.

who?

You went from almost clever to completely triggered as fuck in the course of a single post. You're quite stupid, and the fact that me calling you out on being a dumb conspiracy theorist makes you mad is actually hilarious to me. I don't even pity you for being so dumb. It's too entertaining

This; having a hard time listening to his programs because 10 minutes of trying to sell me shit.

>dumb conspiracy theorist
Hey, I'm just asking some questions. Got any answers? I'd love to believe Assange is alive somewhere somehow, but you literally cannot rationalize these Just tackle the three year old photo. Rationalize that. Why did they create a poll asking what evidence of life we would find most convincing after the raid? And then why did they ignore the results of that poll and post a three year old photo?

YES IT IS CLEARLY A BODY DOUBLE THAT IS JUST AS ARTICULATE AND HAS A GRASP OF THE CONCEPTS BEING DISCUSSED AS WELL AS MEMORY OF ALL PAST EVENTS THAT OCCURRED.

HE MUSE HAVE STUDIED FOR YEARS TO TRAIN TO LOOK TALK AND THINK EXACTLY LIKE ASSANGE

HOW

DEEP

DOES

THE

RABBIT

HOLE

GO

rage_agasint_the_machine_song.mp3

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

They probably asked disney to tarkin him.

Pic related

Why did they release a three year old photo as proof of life?

>Why won't he come to the window?

The draft is horrible this time of year.

Hannity is the new gold standard for proof of life, not actual proof of life. We don't even need assange for that anymore.

You're not who I replied to m8
I don't know if you're as retarded as the brit I replied to or not. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because you're my countryman.

They had 3 months to clone him

>Why won't he come to the window?
If I was Assange I wouldn't go near any windows.

Just sayin'.

These seem like reasonable questions; why the controlled narrative?

You just did more name calling and ignoring the point. Tackle any of those questions. Rationalize them somehow. Pay attention to the amount of mental gymnastics you need to go through in order to do so.

Go ahead.

kys assangetard

'A window Too Far, the Julian Assange Story'

-By Sean Hannity and Julian Assange

Nah uhhhhhh. They're crazy conspiracy theories!

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

nah

But user
I don't believe he's dead at all
I laugh at anyone who does

Compelling argument. Wtf I love the CIA now.

Just become a Hillary supporter

F

If he was alive and well he would have came to the window by now.

>not even an attempt to explain any of them

Right. Because you can't.

>Unless he personally comes to my house, pleases my wife, comes in my wife, then makes me lick up the mess, I don't believe that he's alive.

wtf! I accept sean hannity as the new gold standard for assange proof of life now!

Because I just watched an interview with a living Julian Assange, talking for an hour to a reporter. Are you fucking retarded?

The lighting is definitely off. His face looks tanned from the front but the lighting is a lot whiter and looks completely different from the back. There's also a green hue between his mouth and the blue vase. Like 2 green smudges. Why is it there?

Are you implying that the technology to create people who look real with CGI doesn't exist? Because it's pretty well documented and used even in big Hollywood films.

You're willing to ignore all those problem questions because you'd rather choose to believe the lie.

I can't say I blame you. I'm sure it's a much more pleasant existence.

>to a reporter

>Sean WMD Hannity

The dying, failing lamestream legacy media.

Reminder of the technology available now youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

>green smudges. Why is it there?

The real question is:

> 'The window, why can't Julian go there?'

While I do believe Assange is alive, I am wondering about why his message seems so constrained. Your questions have merit, especially the one about the Foundation emails not being released.

I know you want him to be dead, and your conspiracy to be true, but you just gotta accept the fact that you're retarded as fuck and putting too much into it without really knowing.

You have confidence but no clarity. Try clarity first next time

Can you explain any of them? I'm not trying to antagonize. I honestly want to believe he's alive. There's just way too many holes in that theory. The only "solid" evidence any can put forward is interviews with Hannity. He can't come to a window, or use the internet at all, but it's not a problem because he did an interview. And yes, the technology to fake it exists, but it's not a problem because...

Why do you believe he's alive?

>conspiracy
>retarded
>implying I want Assange dead

Wew lad

timestamp?

CGI Assange

Lady, he can't even stand by the window. It must be too far or too drafty.

Now show titayz or fuck off

And yet, you in your infinite clarity can't seem to explain away any of those questions. Boy I wish I were as clear as you.

Come on can´t you see how the angles are wrong?

>timestamp?

maybe we'll get a timestamped cat at the window one day, but I doubt we'll get a timestamped julian.

He can't go to the window because

you do realize he's not allowed near windows for very good reasons yes?

pls stahp talking about the window. talking about the window is faggy and gay. Wat are you some kind of gay fagget who needs to see assange to fap to him?