Comics are degenerate

Some panels from Captain America: Sam Wilson 17

If this is not retardation in its purest form I have no idea what it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomics.tv/captain-america-sam-wilson-2015/chapter-17/1
archive.is/0tJ03
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Captain-America-Sam-Wilson/Issue-17?id=99925
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Audible groan.org

This timeline is really full of fuck.

Is this real?

Reads like a parody of SJWs

Yes it is real, came out today.

It is Captain America: Sam Wilson 17

>I guess this really is happening

Where's the rest? This looks like it's leading into something funny and of a parody nature.

Working on it, btw the first half of the comic has Captain America lecturing about illegal immigration apparently.

A friend is currently scanning it and sending the rest to me, I didn't believe it either till I read this.

I am not fat nor beta nor do I look like some of those statists in Steward's comic shop from the Big Bang so there is no reason for me to give a fuck about the comics, let alone read them.

Honestly I'm fine with this, marvel are selling fuck all comics now after they did this pandering shite. They just need it reinforced that it doesn't work.

Apparently they are the bad guys attacking a blonde woman who wants to close borders.

I don't keep up with Marvel lately, for obvious reason.

Are sales really tanking? I dropped them when they did the whole female Thor thing.

Looks like everyone dropped Female Thor. I don't think it went past #7. I think Marvel is going to learn very soon that the people complaining about sexism in comics do not buy comics.

This feels more like a parody than anything. This is too heavy handed to be legitimate

They apparently have no new readers and have been giving comic book stores free issues out the ass just to pad their numbers

I refuse to believe this is real. Tell me this is just a joke...

Thank fuck. But they have so many fuckheads working for them now I feel like the cancer is too deep.

I always like Marvel but DC is currently blowing them out of the water in the comic department.

Right now their biggest problem is destroying characters heritages and histories, doing too many big event stuff and not focusing on the characters and smaller stories.

I mean,they completely forgot why we loved the Hulk and Bruce Banner. They put in Cho and got the message completely wrong.

It looks more like satire than SJW propaganda.

Here you go

Mate just sent a link with the whole comic, just read it, pure autism, they are pushing for open borders hard.

>teach your some tolerance, OR ELSE
Haha fuck this is a joke right?

It's hard to tell with Marvel, given their recent history. I do think the suits running the show are savvy enough to realise the SJW gravy train is not only over, it never really was there in the first place.

Forgot link

readcomics.tv/captain-america-sam-wilson-2015/chapter-17/1

Parody, right?

For my sanity I hope thats the case

>the bombshells
>not the deplorables

Wasted opportunity.

I'm sorry I doubted you...

>Make Captain America Great Again

It is ok burgerbro, I doubted my mate when he was telling me about this as well.

I think they're doing this shit specifically because of low sales, trying to make it seem all like big shit is happening and now's the time to be reading them. Plus I think all the SJ stuff they put in it is for PR reasons, people whinging at them on Twitter so to shut em up they make this stuff and make all their bank on the movies.

Is it satire? I honestly cant answer it anymore.

Who the fuck still cares about capeshit?

I do.

This reads like a joke.

It is.

I was considering getting into comics, but not anymore. Years of this sjw pandering made it sure I'll never buy a comic. I'll stick to reading manga.

Damn it was hard to finish that tripe, I think I lost a few brain cells

This is so stupid. The villains look like the good guys here. Stupid writers force feeding us libcuck propaganda.

Only retarded manchilds read comics.

>I guess this really is happening
Instant MVP, holy fuck LMAO

It's still about illegal immigrant apologism.

Marvel are fucked, their comic sales are near collapse. Only the films are keeping them above water.

archive.is/0tJ03

Beacuse it is. That trio is trying to fight the heroes in the book, Rage and the new Falcon.

Spencer is an avowed leftist and Hilshill, his Twitter is awful. But he's a fun writer and his Cap books are actually pretty good. I'm not gonna pay for it though.

>I guess this really is happening.

there were so many contradictions in this comic.

so much toeing of so many lines, I'm just confused who is good and who is bad. what a drop for a simple medium.

Who are the villains in the panels posted, user?

This is on tier with that image of fat women destroying scales.

I want to whit wash that cockroach

I skimmed it, it looked to me like it was trying to be liberal but distancing itself from the sjw crowd by depicting them in the most over the top way they could, witch honestly is realistic

Captain Britain is Muslim? Sounds about right. Drown in degeneracy U.K., u deserve it for your retardation

Man I grew up reading those comics, they weren't so bad before.

Califait Britain

looks like she forgot to pull the pin

This is beyond the pale. This reads like we have a man on the inside deliberately trying to sabotage them.

Somebody posts the ''feminist'' arc of Crossed Badlands pls

Why can't Sup Forumstards understand sarcasm?

>Someone said something I don't like
>This justifies me to use violence with no consequences because I'm the good guy!

>implying that uk is more degenerate than US

Did you forget about these?

Hahaha who made this

>what is poe's law

>feminist beating up a misogynist black who's entire aesthetic is being a prisoner
How'd they get away with this?

this is the comic

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! FUCK YOU I ALMOST FORGOT THIS EXISTED TILL YOU POSTED IT!

stop pretending like you actually read comics

Trump is degenerate. Whats your point?

Why is captain America black

So are comics as an industry doing well or what?

On the one hand I'd imagine a lot of the fanbase are the kind of impressionable perma-friendzoned nice guys that eat this progressive shit up but on the other I'd imagine that the majority fucking hates seeing their lifelong favourites be turned into progressive puppets.

because the censorship/sjw/conspiracy is a meme and not real

He got niggerfied

The comic is still pro illegal immigration

nobody gets triggered by this stuff except a tiny minority of dweebs

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Captain-America-Sam-Wilson/Issue-17?id=99925

here it is if anyone wants the rest

Trump is pro amnesty whats your point? You're not anti mexican illegal are you? that makes you a Hillary supporter.

yep this is parody

funny tho

Where is the fucking lie??? I swear

>the SJW gravy train
This literally doesn't exist. They've tried to have actual "progressive" series and their sales are awful.

The controversy these arcs drum up is worth something, though. That's the point.

Just read some older stuff. Hellboy, Punisher, Hellblazer, Swamp Thing, Preacher, classic capeshit runs etc. There is plenty of good older stuff to work through.

You do realize that lying about Trump is what got him elected in the first place right?

This has to be ironic.

Jews and other devils are physically unable to tell the truth. They must always lie. They're bound to it.

Good to know it's self-aware satire.

Comics are still garbage, though.

I want Captain America to apologize.

>Cap'n pissed on an Auschwitz survivor

WHAT

There were 6 million survivors, must have been hard not to piss on one.

Jesus Christ, can't we have any nice things anymore? I used to love comics and animation, why the fuck must everything be a leftie shill nowadays?
I don't even ask for a right wing propaganda, I just want a non-political thing to be a fan of.

>can intercept incoming bullets on your wrist
>can't stop a punch at a tied up prisoner

This disturbs me. Not a comicfag anymore, but this is just terrible by any standard.

lmao
is he captain piss now or what

ok whoever made this is genius

Somehow the lefties control the media man, and everything gotta have approval from the media nowadays, so everyone just bend over for this assholes.

>don't they make soap here

Jesus Christ

Very accurate. The modern Left in a nutshell.

are you implying that the wonder woman didn't wanted this guy to be punched?

>Let's criticize obvious edits of some comic
Retards

It's Sam Wilson, Falcon. He took Steve Rogers place when he became a hydra sleeper agent

poo on jew