Leftists are now taking the side of the CIA

Before 2016:

>assange is a freedom fighter!!! Without him we would never know about all of these government abuses!!!

>the CIA is evil!!!! They oppress Marxist movements worldwide!!! They torture Muslims

2016-2017

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RUSSIA IS EVIL!!! ASSANGE IS A PLANT!!!! WE NEED TO DECLARE WAR ON RUSSIA!!!! SURE IT WOULD LEAD TO THE END OF CIVILIZATION BUT I'D RATHER HAVE THAT THAT LIVE UNDER DRUMPF!!!!

Anybody else starting to see leftists as an outright enemy element?

And what makes them think that these intelligence agencies (which fuck up all the time) know better than the man that actually released the fucking documents to the world?

More shit from the MSM on how Assange is secretly KGB.

And man do I fucking hate Paul Ryan.

Libtards.

Always a day late and a dollar short.

It just highlights that leftists are trash and are always dishonest about what their actual intentions and goals are.

Another fucking traitor

I really hope Trump purges these people from the party.

When will you fucked realise that the "left" doesn't exist? It's people who have fallen for (((their))) tactics. Barely their fault, they were just never opened up to this stuff.

Another has-been faggot weighing in.

Kind of seems like it's always the same few people in the Republican part doing this shit, no?

Remember when conservatives were the freedom hating warmongerers? What happened?

More of the left suddenly loving the same agencies they've historically hated.

Reminder that they murdered Seth Rich for handing the DNC emails to Wikileaks.

The neocons still are.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards

City people all voted for Hillary.

It's amazing to me how well the MSM works on some people.

What's that boy? Look at the flag?

OH SHIT

no shit. the left supports anything and everything that is damaging to western civilization because they can not stand to sewe anybody rise about their base nature.

Please tell me that there is something that Trump can do about this fucker

Now you'r beginning to realize the false dichotomy that exists. There is no "left and right" in the mainstream political sense.

There are only those who blindly follow the given narrative (regardless of its 'conservative' or 'liberal' trappings), and those who seek to question it and decide for themselves.

CIA sponsors ISIS and other terrorist groups... Trump says he wants to fight ISIS... CIA attacks Trump... liberals back CIA

It's enlightening to see how everything is starting to fall into clear lines of Good and Evil

Evil:
CIA (deep state etc / confused baby boomers)
Liberals
ISIS

Good:
Trump
Sup Forums

leftists are puppets of international jewry they will take any side that hurts white people en masse

>people picking the side that they agree with
>implying the masses have integrity

>Leftists are now taking the side of the CIA

Leftists and liberals of all shades have become a literal government mouth-piece. Whatever big daddy gov wants, the liberals are ready and willing to sacrifice themselves for it.

Happened sometime during Obama. Facebook leftists and government goals have become identical.

Whaty kind of hillary shill are you? jews are based and have never done anything wrong. Why do you think trump likes them you libtard?

>starting to see leftists as an outright enemy element
Starting ? Are you fucking serious ? Since Marx it has been always about destroying the Western civilization from within to take over power. Bolsheviks, Communists, Nazis and now "Progressives" are all the same leftist shit with a different name.

Let me tell you that this only happens with the American left. It's ridiculous. Also happens with soft left in cringy social-democratic countries. Their radicalism gets turned 180 by infiltrates of the establishment, like Owen Jones, effectively making them a part of the stablished regime's ideology.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

This is pretty true.

Most leftists are a lot more authoritarian than conservatives lately, in a very my way or the highway kind of way.

I've noticed leftists don't care for law and order but simultaneously demand legal shit like legal gay marriage and legal paedophilia.

At least republicans aren't asking to legalize child sex or thing ISIS isn't a part of Islam (it is. Wahhabi Sunni sect).

I was just thinking this today while listening to my local NPR affiliate.

How fucking short do they think my memory is? I mean, sure, some kids won't remember how the media played along with "intelligence services" about aluminum tubes and such leading up to the Iraq war (probably the biggest blow to their credibility) but now they're doing it again like fucking retards.

And I remember Obama getting a "zinger" on Romney over Russia.

Worse yet, it was only a few fucking months ago that saying anything about the election being anything other than totally good and wholesome was
* Obama: what does that even mean
* Press: questioning the results is signs he's bad

But today we're supposed to question the election, fear Russia, and trust the CIA again.

I understand how stupid the press is, they have an agenda to shill for their masters, but how fucking dumb do they think we are?

They think we're clinically retarded, but they get real Americans confused with illegals and old people (boomers and up are pretty stupid, and prone to digesting propaganda. they still think weed is harmful while chain smoking cigars).