Worlds First Postnational Country

Is Canada the Worlds First Postnational country? The amount of smugness in this article is amazing.

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/04/the-canada-experiment-is-this-the-worlds-first-postnational-country

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/immigration/2016/10/06/increased-immigration-urged-to-support-economic-growth-amid-aging-population.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mgktEINkZcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THESE WOUNDS DON'T SEEM TO HEAL
THIS PAIN IS JUST TOO REAL
that article made me want to vomit. Fuck this gay earth

you are not postnational yet? what is wrong with you?
Yime to report you to the Trudeaurer

Honestly, before I was really accepting of people and didn't judge people on their skin color, race, creed or whatever, I just judged each person on their own personal character.

Now I realize that people that aren't white don't feel the same way, they tend to congregate with their own and have no intention of embracing Canadian culture.

More and more i'm starting to think the alt-right is the future. White people are too altruistic for their own good.

>you are not postnational yet?
not even close. I try to think that most people aren't as bluepilled as the author, and that it's just a case of liberal elites' wishful thinking and virtue-signaling but I'm not sure anymore.

We need a real leaf happening to shake things up some, the bigger the better.

Most of the people in that picture arnt white. That means that its crash will be soon. Its too late to move there.

are you a Quebecois or a Canadian nationalist? Or a French Canadian nationalist? Would you work with Anglo nationalists?

I'm a white nationalist and a quebec/french canadian separatist. In no particular order.
>Would you work with Anglo nationalists?
Ofc, the great meme war was a good example of that. Gotta stick together for a common goal. I ultimately think that Quebec would be better off as a separate white european ethnostate, mainly because anglo canada seems to have different interests at the moment but i support the anglo's struggle as i'm half anglo myself.

you should restart the french canadian reign of terror from the 70's and give trump a reason to annex

Don't cry for us, we're already dead

thestar.com/news/immigration/2016/10/06/increased-immigration-urged-to-support-economic-growth-amid-aging-population.html

Justin Trudeau says Canada is the world's first posnational country and we're supposed to take his word for it.

I can't believe the Guardian wasted so many braincells addressing something the half-wit PM said in an attempt to look philosophical and who was criticized for it here.

He hasn't mentioned it again since he said it the first time.

This is what Canadians think of this asshat.

youtube.com/watch?v=mgktEINkZcs

>He hasn't mentioned it again since he said it the first time.
Because he's been told to shut the fuck up and not say it again, because his rating go down when he speaks what he's feeling.

F

You guys had a good run

>french canadian reign of terror from the 70's
i respect their dedication but those FLQ guys were hardcore marxists so i'm conflicted...
Either way, I doubt killing people would benefit our message at the moment, playing right into (((their))) hands t.b.h.

If our politician said anything similar, he would be lynched the same day.

Also, what happened? There was a widespread anti-globalism sentiment in the mainstream back in the early 2000

>lets fill up on economic migrants just before our economy tanks

nothing can possibly go wrong.

its only bad if dubya does it, otherwise its fantastic

i m none of those things (well obv not candian) but garbage like in the guardian's article pisses me off.
>dont be a racist, let your job go to china or to an illegal immigrant

They simply re-branded the globalist movement. now its all about morality and virtue and if you dont support them you are literally hitler. But yeah, same people that went to g20 meetups to throw bricks are now their biggest supporters.

>If our politician said anything similar, he would be lynched the same day.
Thing is Canadian national identity has always been super weak. It was a forced meme from the start. So saying no-national identity IS our national identity is a nice way of moving away from that forced meme into something that's harder to attack.

Because Trou d'eau stays in the big city with cuck populations. The sad part beign that by controlling Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver he easily gets his majority.

One of the top comments from a thread on plebbit;

>'Without a nation state as a core identity and provider of values that leaves ethnicity, tribalism, religion or corporatism to fill that gap. That's scary.'

Someone mentioned it on Sup Forums a few months ago which was very interesting. The natural consequence of globalisation and the decreasing significance of the nation state is a rise in tribalism, whether by race, religion or even gender.

Migrant influxes into every country to make them multicultural removes any sense of cultural identity. Giving up power to multi-national organisations (e.g. the EU) removes power from the nation state. Creating a work environment where unions are disbanded and jobs are temporary/low paid removes any connection you have with co-workers and the 'common good' of the country.

Without pride in country what do have? You have a populace who resort to identity politics and looking after their own special interests, whether it be their race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

>Also, what happened? There was a widespread anti-globalism sentiment in the mainstream back in the early 2000
It was against globalization, not globalists.. If that makes any sense. Globalization was perceived as predatory capitalism from muh multination corporations and such, the anti-globalization narrative wasn't focused on communist one-world government like the "globalist" one is.
The whole "the population is aging so bend over for immigrants because economic growth" meme is beyond stale at this point. Who doesn't want economic growth right? There's a definite logical fallacy in there somewhere.

Even if you build a country under the idea of "postnationalism" sooner or later a group is going to make that identity for you. I.E: A religious group or ideology.

Good. There's nothing wrong with that. We need to increase our population.

>grey cup

red necks sure

>sooner or later a group is going to make that identity for you. I.E: A religious group or ideology.
100% agree. It creates a vacuum, same reason why I don't believe in not having an official state religion.

The Grey Cup was held in Toronto.

>Thing is Canadian national identity has always been super weak
Now you'll have no identity. Maybe except a middle-eastern one.

How did you get here, honestly? It could have been only your plummeting birth rates.

couldn't*

>How did you get here, honestly?
too few people from too various of backgrounds spread over too much land.
Theres just so much you can do or say to try and get the guy from PEI to think the guy from Tofino is just like him and that they should share everything and die for each other.