Brit/pol/ - Ice Cold in Alex edition

>household debt rises to highest level since 2008 crash
bbc.co.uk/news/education-38370219

>former EU envoy accused of leaking Brexit details
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/sir-ivan-rogers-could-no-longer-trusted-iain-duncan-smith-says/

>riot feared in Bradford after police shoot paki
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/family-man-shot-dead-police-join-mp-appeal-calm-protests/

>impact of immigration will make Britain the most populous country in Europe by 2050
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4085590/Population-Britain-set-overtake-France-13-years-Impact-high-immigration-make-UK-populous-European-country-2050.html

>union leader: Corbyn should step down in 2019 if Labour's poll ratings are still bad
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4083838/Jeremy-Corbyn-consider-quitting-Labour-leader-polls-awful-2019-says-close-ally-union-power-broker-Len-McCluskey.html

>Warner Bros. looking to make "Brexit: the Movie"
theguardian.com/film/2017/jan/02/brexit-the-movie-warner-bros-set-to-option-ukip-donors-memoirs-aaron-banks

>good news at last as polling suggests that Brexit Britain is more racist and less happy than it was in 2016
news.sky.com/story/brexit-britain-sky-data-poll-reveals-a-nation-divided-10713985

>"The Conservatives are taking the piss out of the honours system", claim Labour
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/new-year-honours-jeremy-corbyn-labour-party-latest-conservative-party-mockery-cronyism-a7502826.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geo._F._Trumper
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhoudt_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

QT

Stupid burger here who can't tell a difference between lib Dem and Blairite labour.

Can anyone explain this LD party to me?

Watched that for the first time over Christmas. Good flick, but not really what I expected.

REMINDER: Nige at 10

hot

How long until Islam becomes a majority in the UK (as well as other countries)?
20-30 years?

Socially liberal. Economically centrist. Pro EU, and in favour of a second referendum to decide whether we'll have a hard (read: real) or soft Brexit.

Tfw waiting for Muslim riots in depressed northern towns

Why are you so obsessed with the way I choose to relax?
>no life
>no problems

Reminder that

Prince William and Phillip are the prime example of nu-males.

William
>Doesn't marry until 30
>Marries a 30 year old club going slut who's passing her prime age of having kids
>Got cucked by 6'8ft basketball-american

Hawwy
>Weak and shy
>Is now hooked up to some (older than him) 35 year old quadroon
>way past her prime age of giving birth to kids
>being childless at that age anyway

Their ''''''''''Father'''''''''', Charles
>Get cucked multiple times
>Get cucked by an Arab
>Got cucked by a paddy
>Wears Saidi towels on his head
>Wants you to welcome Syrian refugees from Somalia
>Childless

I like that it portrays the Nazis as people rather than demons.

I'm just worried about your health.

Isn't a second referendum moving the goal posts?

What would that be other than a do-over for the defeated side of the vote

>phillip
I meant Harry

Polite reminder that Churchill did nothing wrong, and that the genocidal expansionist known as Hitler had to be stopped.

This should bring you Nazi LARPers out, thanks for the (you's) in advance lads. Long live the British peoples of the world and down with Germanic Fascists.

Totalitarianism is totally against British culture and its esteemed history. Fight me.

>that pic

literal heaven.

Would you purge degenerates with her user?

Your post is full of shit but declaring war on Germany was completely reasonable, even if the actual reasons Churchill wanted a war were bullshit

it's now a council estate that houses muslims

I would be degenerate with her

G R E E N A N D P L E A S A N T
R
E
E
N

A
N
D

P
L
E
A
S
A
N
T

That's exactly what it is. Thankfully the Libdems are a gnat buzzing in your ear rather than a relevant party.

>Hitler had to be stopped
Why?

No need, I'll worry about my health for the both of us.

ASUKA
S
U
K
A

Reckon I can make it to 1,500 posts by the end of the day?

But you can avoid long term heart problems with the correct relaxation techniques.

If it all goes to shit, stick me on that throne with some real power and i'll make this Empire Great Again

>Churchill did nothing wrong
Except literally answering to a Jewish cabal called "the focus group". This isn't even stormfag memery, you can find it in mainstream history books.

You trying to get into my pants through my heart?

N..no

Reminds me of a joke.

What's the best way to a mans heart?

Through his rib cage.

>bradford
Fuck me I have a bradford road nearby and they're all up there. Is it something about bradford that attracts the brown nonce?

>Pakis and dindus riot when degenerate junkie dealers get shot
>no one sees an issue with this

>Average wage in UK has gone up to £28,000

This is all billionaire fatcats skewing the numbers right? I don't know anyone in my peer group on £28,000. The average person doesn't have a uni degree so I doubt the average person is earning that much.

>>no one sees an issue with this
Says who?

this should be new flag

I want to grow up to be just like Preuße lads

Stupid frogposter you don't get human rights

It looks like a sideways goatse.

Someone ask a retarded question?

> Errm Hi Nigel, my names Tyrone and I'm a big fan, I just wanted to thank you for your high energy levels and charisma which helped us to utterly crush the remoners because I hate the EU and its leaders are very reckless and provocative.
Nigel smiles/grins (pic related).
> Anyway my question is about the Clintons. I wanted to ask, do you think Bill Clinton is a rapist? Because, you know, hes a proven sexual preadator - his dick did not just magicaly find its way into Monica Lewinskys mouth - what about the rape alegations too.
Nigel Responds
> SHOUT: BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST! INFOWARS.COM! BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!

Finally getting the fame I deserve lads.

It's Kangz tier historical revisionism.

kys faggot, i'm going to report all tripfags (except YKTD ofc), enjoy your ban.

British values as in cuckoldry, polyamory and race mixing.

I tried to model myself on you but I can only fit nine and a half twixes up my arse at once. Teach me

Out.

Having the correct relaxation techniques can really improve your anal girth ability

S A B E R

> Hi Nigel, I'm Peter H and I was recently reading the book 'Call me Dave'... I just wanted your thoughts on Piggate?
Nigel Responds
> Well, because - you know, even if Dave did do it... I'd sooner fuck a dead pig than Diane Abbot.

I'm going to actually listen and do the exercises and take his place, he's going to feel like a right twat

Here's a question, Brit/pol/. What do you think is the most realistic turn of events for Britain and Europe in the coming years? As I see it:

>In a close call, Germany elects Merkel again. Opinions in Germany polarize further. An AfD terrorist split-off group forms. Small numbers of kebab removed. Perpetrators arrested. AfD disbanded, remnants go on to form other right-leaning political parties. Tensions between nationalists and immigrants/traitors increases significantly.

>Sweden fulfills its memetic prophecy and commits suicide by Islam. Sweden ceases to exist by 2030.

>London boroughs adopt more muslim councillors and MPs. Whole city becomes increasingly islamised.

>Right wing grassroots parties form. Many arrested, but presences isn't quashed.

>Further Islamic terrorist attacks occur. The final straw is reached. Larges Mosques in Berlin are attacked. Civil unrest between Ethnic Germans and "new" Germans slowly becomes civil war.

>Due to developments on the continent, Anti-immigrant sentiment in Britain "peacefully" increases. 2024 election manifesto points include mass deportations and repatriation.

More like Parliamentary Democracy, inventiveness and exporter of civilization and rule of law.

Tell me what legacy the Germans left behind after their "Thousand Year Reich" apart from untold human misery and death toll.

And please dont get me started on the fact that it killed serious nationalistic pride in Europe for 70 years thanks to its terrible image.

>Due to developments on the continent, Anti-immigrant sentiment in Britain "peacefully" increases. 2024 election manifesto points include mass deportations and repatriation.

Never happening with Lib-Lab-Con m8

but that would be retarded

All of whom are dying on their arses already

>Sir replacing Sir

Islam is redpilled even hitler admired them over Christians.

>its terrible image
You understand that that image was manufactured, right?

So what is this guys view on the EU.
Google wouldn't give me shit.

That's because Hitler was a fag

No he didn't.

>the Tories
>dying
they're more popular than they've been in decades

He did faggot. Theres a quote him saying so

In the face of a huge shift to the right. Their support is transient.

>So what is this guys view on the EU.

Not sure just been looking myself, has a lot of experience with Russia and Ukraine though

It's hardly Hitler's fault that he couldn't win against the combined forces of world Jewry.

Let's see the quote and source then mate.

>west yorkshire "communities"

I don't buy it. They got in because people were tricked into seeing them as marginally less shit than all the others, and pretty much nothing they do pleases anyone. It's Caesar time now, it's just going to take a while.

Not particularly hard to manufacture when its armies execute and/or starve POWs and political dissidents get gassed to death in death camps.

Stop glorifying a failed ideology that has set our cause back by 70 years. Would our grandparents have thought that their grandchildren would idolise the Nazis after they either died in foxholes or sheltered in trainstations because they were bombing civilians en masse

>inb4 dresden!

completely deserved when you take into account Warsaw, Rotterdam, London, Malta, Coventry, Guernica etc etc

>"west" "york""shire" "communities"

This will be the first time middle class southerners have ever seen that area of the U.K. I guarantee it

Lurk more kid.

lads i just discovered this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geo._F._Trumper

one of you must go there; and return with pics!

> Don't want to go to work
> Feel like finding a new job soon
> Get a good pay rise out of nowhere

Okay then

da joos is such low hanging fruit, we will never be taken seriously if we keep making these arguments

>he fell for the merchant meme

All strategic bombing of civilians is wrong, every world leader involved deserved to hang after WWII. Arguing over who was worse is retarded.

T. Jew

POWs were treated well and communist agitators deserve death. We bombed their civilians before they bombed ours, and we did it much harder.

>"west" "yorkshire" "communities"

Forgive me, I forgot we're only meant to talk about Tunnocks Teacakes or how good our last poo was

But it is true, at least partially.

Refute it then

Proud son of the Empire fella

I don't need to LARP as a German to give my life purpose

>we

Don't profile me, shithead.

I dont disagree that it was wrong, but it was nothing out of the ordinary considering what the Germans had started

You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness

>execute and/or starve POWs
No they didn't.

>political dissidents get gassed to death in death camps
No they didn't.

>Stop glorifying a failed ideology that has set our cause back by 70 years
We'd have space colonies by now if it weren't for WW2.

>Would our grandparents have thought that their grandchildren would idolise the Nazis
If our grandparents could see THE ABSOLUTE STATE of us, they wouldn't have set one foot on that beach.

>after they either died in foxholes or sheltered in trainstations because they were bombing civilians en masse
Because Britain and France started a completely unnecessary and unjustifiable world war.

>completely deserved when you take into account Warsaw, Rotterdam
What have Warsaw and Rotterdam got to do with us? And Rotterdam only got bombed BECAUSE OF the British government declaring war. Arguably the same for Warsaw too.

>London, Malta, Coventry,
Britain declared war on Germany and started bombing its cities. You can hardly claim this as a good reason for the war when we fucking started it.

>Guernica
There was literally nothing wrong with Guernica. DO IT AGAIN HITLER.

And the source?

>pls be a Muslim riot
pls be a Muslim riot
>pls be a Muslim riot
pls be a Muslim riot
>pls be a Muslim riot
pls be a Muslim riot
>pls be a Muslim riot
pls be a Muslim riot
>pls be a Muslim riot

Why are our women this way? :(

This destroys the EU

Look at this mother fucker
Look at that face
Fucking stone-cold union killer
This motherfucker is going to negotiate that France becomes fucking English!

EU cucks ready ?

It's not the genes, it's the culture

alcohol, drugs, shit diets, smoking, partying, makeup

Albert Speer

He always liked Shintoism for the same reason pretty much.

Is there even anyone on the picture worth shagging?

>POWs were treated well

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhoudt_massacre

and thats not even in a prison camp, millions of soviets died of starvation and exposure

>we bombed ther civilians begore they bombed ours

nothing on the scale of the blitz. and even then, thats just bombing us that you're talking about, german stukas deliberately strafed families fleeing their homes early in the war in the countries they were invading