fake and gay

Battle stations...this shit is real.

Assange the game is on

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/816701255666040832

So many redactions.

it's real faggot + uncommon flag

Blyat

I'm hard.

It's more FOIA shit. Won't find anything illegal, maybe something scummy though?

probably no happening if its some official state department shit

REMINDER: ASSANGE HAS BEEN CLONED AND WIKILEAKS COMPROMISED

The fucking bitch threatened to send things to our territories because they think we applied too much pressure to Scotland.

lol...

bump

kek, when was that?

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ILLEGAL OR WRONG OR BAD IN THE EMAILS

HILLARY DID NOTHING WRONG!!!

WITCH HUNT!!!!

>redacted
>redacted
>redacted
>redacted
>redacted
>redacted
>redacted
>redacted
>redacted
>redacted
>redacted
>redacted
>redacted
>redacted
>redacted
>redacted

For the love of fuck stop playing mind games and just string her up already
>there's 4 of them anyway
>just get rid of one publicly so the people can have semi-justice

>some emails are censored

yeah thats fucking gay, how am I supposed to read the juicy stuff when its censored

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/809333174098657280

Gotta love Wikileaks.

foia.state.gov/Search/Results.aspx?collection=Litigation_F-2016-07895_5

A lot of redaction in the other emails but my god what a fucking cunt Hillary is.

Uighurs? Muslim Chinese people to our "territories"? What the fuck is that cunt on about? Nasty unwashed old dyke.

Wikileaks has been compromised since late October.

Is she really a racist?

>5 pages of continous redaction.

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK
WHAT IS THIS?!
Really, Burgers and fucking Vodka?!

Who is Mike Fuchs?
>Who is Mike Fuchs?
Who is Mike Fuchs?
>Who is Mike Fuchs?
Who is Mike Fuchs?
>Who is Mike Fuchs?

Why did she want him in Latin America with her?

>hamburgers and vodka

She is a nasty fucking cunt that's what she is. She actually threatened our overseas territories. I want this ugly hambeast bull dyke to be flayed in public!

FLAY THE BITCH NOW!

Burgers'n'borscht.

HUMA, WHAT A MADWOMAN

Diane Reynolds is Chelsea Clinton right? Why does she use that alias?

What the fuck his hamburgers and vodka?

>Michael H. Fuchs is a Senior Fellow at American Progress, where his work focuses on U.S. foreign policy priorities and U.S. policy toward the Asia-Pacific.

>From 2013 to 2016, Fuchs served as deputy assistant secretary of state for East Asian and Pacific affairs, directing U.S. policy on the South China Sea, regional security issues, and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, or ASEAN, and managing the bureau’s foreign assistance budget of almost $800 million.

>Fuchs was special advisor to the secretary of state for strategic dialogues from 2011 to 2013, leading planning and preparation for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s strategic dialogues with China, India, South Africa, and others. During this time, Fuchs also served as a member of the secretary’s policy planning staff, where he worked on a diverse set of issues and initiatives including the department’s response to the Arab Spring, cybersecurity, and the development of a U.S. government strategy to prevent and respond to mass atrocities. From 2009 to 2011, Fuchs was special assistant to Secretary Clinton, providing day-to-day and long-term policy advice on the full range of U.S. foreign policy issues.

>Fuchs also served as a member of the secretary’s policy planning staff, where he worked on a diverse set of issues and initiatives including the department’s response to the Arab Spring,
>including the department’s response to the Arab Spring,
>Arab Spring

HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING

HILLARY WENT TO LATIN AMERICA AND WANTED TO BRING MIKE FUCKS

MIKE FUCKS IS A STEADY CAM (aFilmographer) THAT WORKS WITH MARIA ABRAMOVICH
>SPIRIT COOKING
SPIRIT COOKING

HILLARY WAS SPIRIT COOKING IN LATIN AMERICA

Fucking amazing good thing TRUMP won

Ugyur are as Chinese as Hungarians are Slavs.

>Heading back to my house to get on hard line to Coock islands.

What did she mean by this?

americanprogress.org/about/staff/fuchs-michael/bio/

Code word for global satanic pedophile human trafficking ring.

You heard it here first!

thanks for the link pal

and yeah holy shit, wtf is she on about? more uyghurs? as in they already sent some before? wtf lads?

Wrong Fuchs dum dum

Say it with me:

PRESIDENT

TRUMP

They are muslims from china I think. I have no idea what the fuck she's on about, none of them have ever entered our territories.

Code word for undesirables?

They are Muslim filth with slit eyes that come from China.

>"Doing Indian or Mexican might be challenging"

What did she mean by this?

Would Hillary's bowels just explode in a torrent of poo?

>This fucking Saudi cunt getting treated like royalty
Just gas the fucking democrats.

I want pizzafags to leave.

Abducting kids on the fly means taking risks.

we call it a world war two

Huma sure likes ugly bastards. I'll bet this is ther father of her kid.

rothschild dropped his puppet now that she's useless. what's the fuzz?

Heh heh Drumpffags trying to take down Mys Hillary. Face it, you guys are going to lose.

Say it with me:

MADAME PRESIDENT.

yeah i remember hearing about them a while back when the chinese gov rekt one of their mobs after some tried to pull a terrorist attack or something.

Gotta be codeworded. Might not even mean migrants, could be lobbyists, funds, anything. The real question is why shilling for scotland so hard? They won't have oil in 15 years. Predicting they would try to keep us in the EU perhaps?

SANDWICH?!?!

>Hannity talks to Assange
>Passes Trumps message that he'll be safe/pardoned by his administration
>Tells Assange to keep dumping the CP clues for you autists
>Eventually find proof
>"wtf i love trump now"
>enter the golden age
what a time to be alive

>Really touching
>Special experience.

I Reaaaaally wanna see that photo..

I want CTR to leave

Except this isn't Wikileaks dumping jack shit, this is your own government dropping some heavily redacted crumbs.

type in UK in the search field, you'll find a dossier on the state of play in UK politics when the coalition was formed by some guy to Hillary.

I have no idea, this was in 2009 this email, nothing to do with the referendum which was in 2014.

who is "PIR"?

Yeah sure it's just a total coincidence there is multiple people with an obvious pseudonym name "Michael Fuchs" with links to Abramovich & Beyonce and shoots videos named "little girls" and shit.

It's all just coincidence goyim. There must be an evil group linking themselves to honest Hillary and involved in all kinds of shady shit which is easily traceable and it's a vast conspiracy to damage her
>muh CTR

archive.is/iBXqB

>PIR
Philippe Reines

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines

CTR EST 404. CE N'EST PAS UN CTR!

>Huma:pls look.

Is she autism?

you should see a psychiatrist, you are mentally retarded.

speaking of which, our merkel matron is running amok now that her drone nigger friend is gone, she wants a "strong state" now, kek.

and the interior minister of the regime announced yesterday that another 8-10 million (((enrichers))) are on the way to good ol (((yurop)).

can you spell
race war

finally, this life gives me a purpose, to kill as many cucks, kikes, leftists and jews as i can. oh, and the sandrapists ofc
i'm praying it won't take long now, so i can start torching the bastards

Why would a "sandwich" be a really touching and special experience ?

I've been a part of the pizzagate research since the beginning.

It's important to make meaningful connections that can be backed up.

With your logic, you are basically acting like the shills so rampant in those threads that try to lead people off on a wild goose chase instead of conducting research that actually furthers the investigation

>A FUCKING LEAF

I shouldn't have even bothered replying.

Must be talking about sacrifices

>hamburgers & vodka
This explains the strokes

Yeah I don't trust shit from wiki leaks until assange is found. This is just to dilute all the pizza gate progress with bs food puns.

I think they're talking about Robert Gates' sending off party.

Bitch be trippin..

Cocaine

Its fun reading all these "private" emails.

Hi Podesta

just shut the fuck up. this is a good sign that wikileaks is back, assange is alive, and Hillary will be assblasted back to the stoneage at any given moment

He did a Hannity interview. There was video.

Hillary can still win. Real life hunger games will commence dont worry.

I think this may be the truth

Haha face it. Mys Hillary WILL be president. Racism will not prevail!

Uygurs are white people from the north asian steppe

Haha you make fun of me, yet you still deny that Hillary will win. Who's the dumb one now??

>kitandka boodle
is she retarded

The Democrats and friends are not particulary competent or smart.

Just look at how John Molesta used a gmail account with the password: p@ssw0rd and Hillary used an e-mail server in the basement of a vietnamese restaurant.

CIA is getting wrecked by Putin and Assad.

Soros losing billions a day.

Tide is changing.

This would be less disgusting if it WAS codeword for childrape

This.

Curiouser and curiouser....

computer generated

not proof of like

Build WHAT?

It's a fucking place to look shill. There is something going on here. Whether they are all clones or actors or whatever. If the senior Fuchs is the father of the junior Fuchs.

Idk. I just found it. It is a lead right now nothing more.

I will say the odds of two identically named people who look similar with all the same connections is damned near astronomical though. So fucking dig if u want to pretend u aren't a shill.

The Hollywood side of Pizzagate is prob weaker than the DC side. If u actually investigated u know it's connected.

Why do you think Hannity was getting Asante CGI to promise he wouldn't drop "gossip" or "leaks on celebrities"??

It's because the Hollywood side knows it's going down. It's an open secret it exists. So fucking research it and bring it down.

>Directing US policy on the South China sea
>2013-2016

What a fucking loser

I threw up a little

t.former AA

I'm becoming more and more convinced with every email. Even in it's intended meaning it makes no sense. It has to be code.

The word racist doesn't mean anything anymore.

I wouldn't put it past her. Above all else she's a pragmatist. No underlying ideology or morals. Just do whatever it takes to get power.

hate to be that guy because it's so easy to set off people's shill-radars,
BUT
i'm pretty sure "sandwich" is being used as a verb here, not some special pedo code. she's talking about including every shot (photo) in whatever it is they're talking about.

Mira degrasiao

>sandwich and the clutter
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17875

>Hamburgers and Vodka
US/RF alliance?