WW3: on the brink

So what will happen to you guys during the war that the globalists are going to start?

For me
>27 year old
>college graduate
>I'll probably end up as an officer
>thinking about joining the paratroops or engineers like my grandads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RKoZMke594A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More of pic related?

Literally everyone graduates these days. And graduates tend to be the least masculine and warlike. You'll be cannon fodder.

Google ww3

>officer

Pussy. How about you work for a living.

>nearly everyone graduates

Actually no only like 30% of American adults Ave bachelors degrees. And I'm not a an sjw faggot.

Plus the general cannon fodser (as if a lieutenant isn't also cannon fodder) are like the 17-24 year olds

>be to dumb to move beyond enlisted
>be mad about it

Sorry meathead, stay low so you don't get shot okay?

>officer

You'll end up dead within twenty minutes of any battle

I'll dodge the draft and hide with my family in the woods. I ain't dying for the union or leaving my wife and son to deal with the dangers here in the US.

Possibly idk hopefully wounded medical tech is pretty good these days

Buddy, y ou'll be filling up those trenches faster than you can yell "I surrender". Welcome to war, your life means nothing, NEXT !

What'll you be doing brittbong

>Enlist voluntarily so I have higher chances of getting a role other than 'cannon fodder'
>Hope my many years in Army Cadets has at least given me the right expectations for military life
>Half the people in my unit are complete fuckwits that can't tell right from left in drill
>Not that many people can meet/exceed the minimum fitness standards
>I'll probably be among the only ones who have completed DofE expeditions, and know how to use a map and compass properly
>Barely anyone is competent enough to be entrusted even with simple NAAFI 'work'
>The chances are that very few people in my unit are mentally-capable of pulling a trigger on another human being, even in self-defense
>If my unit is mixed, the many fuckboys in it will spend most of their time trying to get laid rather than do what they're paid to do
>Even if my unit is in a support role far away from any combat zone, almost everyone in it will brag to their families/relatives/mates in other units about their 'experiences on the frontlines'
Life will be great

>he thinks officers actually do something or make a difference in the Army

Probably reenlist as EOD because cav scouts are too gay

Sounds like you have the mental capacity of a marine

Sounds like you have never been in and actually seen how the real army works

>experience in the cadets

Lol no

>US Civil War
>army and marines go on opposite sides, ignoring all other conflict.
>civilians riot and kill each other with roof Koreans
>CIA and FBI fight it out
>Mexico invades California, nobody notices. Canada closes border, millions of Americans die in the wilderness trying to go around the redshirts.

>college graduate
>I'll probably end up as an officer
no wonder that you lost war with asian peasants

We didn't lose the politicians wouldn't let he military win and then walked away

Just like Iraq

The political class has handicapped are army in war zones since 1952

Fucking dummy

Look up operation new dawn and its ROE. And see why iraq was never safe nor fucking secured

Enlist as soon the shtf, so after i survived the first battle ill get a swift promotion to Private E-1.
Then ill be known for yelling and cursing at everyone during the battle so after not being shot by enemy or one of my squad mates ill hopefully go up to private 1st class, then Lance corporal and later up to staff sergeant.

By the time the battlefield will be so fucked up that the armies will no longer have any idea whats going on so ill ask few of my men that believe in me to join me in the breakthrough to the woods and continue to survive until further evolution of the global situation.

TL;DR I'll burn in a cargo truck hit by mortar on my first trip to the battlefield.

>Be Type 1 Diabetic and Coeliac
>Can't volunteer, will not be conscripted
>Will not be given the chance to die for something
>Continue to be a manlet

I left the British Army 2 years ago so i would probably be dragged back into it.

Hopefully into my original role so i can take some remf role instead of getting shot at and blown up by drone strikes, most likely get sent to some bullshit forward unit though.

Its one thing fighting the Taliban which is absolute bants, its another thing fighting a 1st world country where the heat signature on a screen about to get blown to shit isnt a taliban, its you.

You are the heat signature.

>be July 2017
>8 Weeks of confused training hasn't really done shit to get my platoon ready for this
>had to land in France and take a train across Western Europe because the airspace is too dangerous
>got drunk last night in some polish town because I'm scared shitless
>now it's early morning and I can hear the artillalry already
>the guy sitting next to me is fidgiting like a fucking tweaker
>captain comes into the car telling us to get ready we are unloading in a few minutes
>oh shit.jpeg
>all of a sudden train screeches to an emergency stoP
>some asshole gets on the speakers and tells us to bail out of the train
>oh fuck oh fuck
>everyone's panicked
>gitery guy just grabs his head and curls up in his chair
>you can hear the jet roar get louder and louder
>people start breaking windows becauses its taking too long
>last thing you feel is intense heat as Russian cluster bombs vaporize the train

Feels bad man

You'll work in a factory m8

Just hope Chinese Cruise missiles don't blow it up

Why should I help a nation that has only stood in the way of my success? The US education system was a failure and a waste of my tax money, I have to pay for college twice, I have to pay for medicine thrice over (tax money builds and maintains the hospitals, insurance "pays" for doctor visits, copays on top of this), I'm sorry but until the US starts doing something for me I don't consider the US government as being legitimate. Go die for uncle sam's money machine you cuck

>paratroops or engineers
What if I told you you could be BOTH?

>I think im going to be XY in the war

You will be Cannon Fodder or washing potatos for the real soldiersn, bub.

At least we have an army kraut

How easy is it to get a low level commission in today's military anyways? Assuming that you have a bachelors in STEM and aren't a fucking mouth breather

t. civvy

i'm not going to make it, i'm 100% sure of that, at least i don't get disappointed so i can try everything

An army made up of females that don't do jack shit and men who have zilch discipline thanks to the females who have brought all military standards down. Oh and btw, if you don't get fucked over by your commanding officers after your loyal term of service, duty and honor, you will by Congress/Senate who consider your life to be expendable as paper and view your 'sacrifice' as a moronic, meathead, mission. Not people worth dying for frankly, Germany might only have NATO but at least their leaders are worth half a shit.

I'll go join the army trying to destroy the west. This degenerate shithole needs to go

They'll just make the existing NCOs 2Lt if there is a shortage, the conscripted soldiers will be sent off to war as Pvt-Sgt

i'd fukin die

get drafted to the front line in the first country where the war will being

die

oh wait i dont even have to be drafted, i'll be in the military by that time anyway due to conscription

Probably get vaporized in your comfy home while reading your conscription notice DESU senpai

You're pretty fucked m8

what would be Mexico roll in ww3 scenario

>>last thing you feel is intense heat as Russian cluster bombs vaporize the train
>Feels bad man

traitor = hang

>I'll go join the army trying to destroy the west. This degenerate shithole needs to go

traitor = hang

Currently active duty Coast Guard so a number of things could happen.
A. stay right where I am state side
B. babysit supply chain
C. patrolling harbors and rivers in or near war zone
D. if it get really bad sent to drive landing craft or other ship to shore boat/vehicle like in WWII

Nothing like always

You guys never get involved

>joining a war to save Europe
>again

Fuck that man. Fuck. That. Those faggots are on their own this time. I'll go innawoods before I go die for Europeans. That also applies to South Koreans, Taiwanese, Japanese and Israelis.

Doing stuff in it has got to be better preparation than just saying I've watched 'Saving Private Ryan' or 'Fury' in the past, right? Though I am aware that it's nursery/kindergarten compared to the actual British Army.

Well anyway, I'm going to be the first idiot in my section to get killed by Russian artillery/aircraft/drones. Or more likely, die 'fighting valiantly' some swallowed bleach.

How am I a traitor you guinea faggot

You won't have a choice, try cutting off your leg or something to avoid being drafted.

Prolly just get beheaded like the average Mexican

>joining a war to save Europe
>again

When did you do that in the first place?

feels bad man always reading the amazing things that other people do and mexico is like

>lets all be friends lol :^)

is fucking depressing man

>I won't die in a ditch fighting a pointless war because a nigger wanted to please his zionist overlords
oh man I'm so sorry

>probably end up as an officer

Refuse. The military is a system of slavery.

It is not something we should respect.

>implying
The war will be over way before you can be drafted.
I'm going to be what everyone else will be, a scavenger\looter\bandit.
Enjoy it baby, the end of the world happens only once.
youtube.com/watch?v=RKoZMke594A

Depends on the kind of happenings

If it's nukes, I'll be in DC and probably one of the first to go... at least it'll be quick. Might be stationed elsewhere in which case depending on the base I'd survive the initial nukefest.

If not by nukes, I'd probably be in charge of a combat camera unit making sure people go out on the front lines to cover the action and might even go out myself. If I'm at a regular PA shop it'd just be to keep the military in good light and keep leadership up to date.

Fucking leaf... My great grandfather fought at the Battle of the Somme in the Canadian Corps and was one of the very few who made it back. I also work with a bunch of you leafs on a daily basis. They're hard working folks protecting their homeland. Show a little fucking respect.

I would sign up as a secretary or janitor...they know where all the good places are to hide when the bombs fall. Just sayin.

>20
>college drop out
>end up as grunt

I'll go die a soldier. Oh well. I wasn't going to have a good life anyway.

Join other patriots to bring down our shit government an reboot it as it was meant to run.

Alternatively, I would purposely train war mongering SJW turds and lead them to their deaths as I mysteriously disappear in multiple fire fights.

First line against the Russians. And if/when it happens I'll just say "Thank you yanks, next time put a leash on your fucking jewry, they're breeding and ruining shit for us normal people"

>go off the radar, go live on a farm or somewhere i won't be picked up and forced into recruitment

if worse comes to worst i'll just say i'm a conscientious objector or fake a disability

Probably be drafted to fight on behalf of the Jews

Cold War opened us space.
Can we into it after this war?

> pic related:
> Prewar internet experience

Digging latrines

No one can put up with shit the way we do

Every fanny bojo cunt like you who turned tricks in the cadets but never made it to basic will be beaten to death in the ensuing rollmat wars

Bitchcunt

>Portuguese
>Nobody fucking knows where we are
>No shooting done

Confy as fuck

Fuck that, im going solo.

Can we come to Lisbon and Porto on leave from the Central European front?

>WW3 breaks out
>don't enlist and just keep on living the NEET life and shitpost on Sup Forums

That was the british riots you faggot.

>Brazil
>Close to the US but mates with Russia
>remains neutral
>everyone in the north dies
>Becomes World Power

>thinks that's a real picture

T. Alberto Barbarossa

333 and this is the year the niggers will die

Nah, its not worth it. Maybe in the southern region once the war is over (enjoying retirement).

>tfw I meet my wife after the war while stationed in post-war Russia
>tfw she comes back to America with me
>tfw he doesn't know I have created like 30 American rape-baby's already.

Just like grandpa

Right next to Luke afb

Everything is fine

>HE

>implying canada wouldnt beg america on its hands and knees for black refugee "children"

Lel to you

He posting from Phoenix right now. What's up man?

>he
user, I have bad news for you...

>I'll probably join the paratroopers
Airborne isn't an MOS you just pick lol You have to fill out a packet and hope that your leadership thinks you're good enough for it. Also engineers are as shit tier as infantry, do EOD.

Unclear. As I am going to fight on the right side I hope to return back to my everyday duties with decorations and major rank.

But if sacrifices are to be made for common good I will just disappear. MIA

>German leaders
>worth half a shit

You must be new, we have Trump, Sessions, Pence and Gowdy. The Germans have fucking Merkel and Gysi.

>prior service
>rejoin before drafted so I can work as 35L or 35P or 37F as a reservist
>rarely ever see front lines because no longer old army job
>drop a warrant officer packet after 3 years of this shit because "needs of the army"
>become home stationed for training
>redeployed to green zones because of job specialty and not needed on the front

OP you're gonna get fucked and I laugh at you.

If you do that your mother will get gangraped by a bunch of muslims and you will be beheaded

>EOD

Literally suicide. Fuck that job couldn't pay me enough I'd much rather do infantry.

They have robots that do the suiciding for you, you know?

What are the best jobs in the Navy/Coast Guard? I wanna blow holes in refugee boats

The ones fleeing from Sweden?

Fucken rollmat wars.

I heard they want all the ex cadets to head to one of the big three.

Y'know. The RAF Regt.

> Russian cluster bombs

Yes, you fucked up.

>implying Russians don't have cluster bombs

What?

laugh because i don't have any index or middle fingers.

no horrible painfull death for me

>tfw when disabled so i can stay home during the war
NEET life is best life.
Enjoy dieing for the globalists faggots

> Russian