WENDY'S IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST HATE GROUP

Literally shaking, they can't keep getting away with this.

Is pepe still a hate symbol?
Post rare pepes ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Wendys/status/816660001976676353
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendy's_Supa_Sundaes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm a Wendy's chef who makes $250k a year and has a 9 inch penis and I approve of this

I remember a couple years ago when the whole "rare pepe" thing was happening, Wendy's was posting them all over their twitter and responding to everyone who posted on their facebook page. It was hilarious.

I've wondered this thing about Pizzagate - if a pizza place is under suspect for having a pedophile logo, would the conspiracy theorists also say that Wendy's is under suspect for having a little girl as a logo? I'm not putting Wendy's under suspect, I'm just pointing this wrinkle in the conspiracy theoriest logic.

>this is why we cant have nice things

no because theres a point to wendys she exists
if you have a pedo logo its because youre a pedo

pic/link of said tweet?

LOOK AT THIS SMUG, RACIST, SEXIST, MISOGYNISTIC, WAR criminal.

Here you go bud

kek, cant even sell hamburgers without sjw getting salty

wtf I like Wendy's now

What did Kek mean by this?

A little girl image isn't the same as a known pedophile symbol. If the Wendy's logo had a girl getting reamed then surely it would be suspect. The whole point of hidden symbols, like pedo symbols, is that they can be placed into the open where everybody can see them but most don't know what it means. That's not a wrinkle in logic shill.

SHADILAY
WENDY IS NEW ALT-RIGHT MASCOT

The frogphobia in America today is appalling.

#NOTALLPEPES

>liking Wendy's for memes
>not loving Wendy's for Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers and having the best fast food chili
>and frosties

Could it be that they have been trying to appeal to the younger crowd? After all, it's just a meme bruh.

no more mcdonalds or bk, pol is a wendys only family now

Now that Wendys has aligned with Kek I predict it will replace McDonalds as the fast food giant of the world.

Is Wendys the fastfood of the white race?

fpbp

Confirmed, Wendys is Sup Forumss only fast food now.
Is Wendy, dare I say? /ourgirl/?

WENDY'S IS NOW OUR ALT RIGHT APPROVED EATERY, GO GET A FROSTY RIGHT NOW MY ARYAN BROTHERS.

twitter.com/Wendys/status/816660001976676353

While this is unfortunate, it seems to be Kek's will. Wendy is /ourgirl/.

Going to Wendy's today.

(((Fleishman)))

Too white

chyyyyeecked

>Wendy's bringing the bants and the Pepes.

I don't eat much fast food but the next time is gonna be wendys.

Wendys and Dennys have the dankest memes

>Only the dead know the peace from these digits

go get your alt-right approved vanilla frosty now

What did Kek mean by this?

When I go to america I will buy their tendies

I am eating at Wendys today

S-stop it! A jew dies for every Pepe that gets posted!

They don't have 'tendies' exactly, though their nuggets are pretty good. Try the Polynesian dipping sauce, it is the bomb.

Its happening

Same im gonna get a triple stack burger.

(((Fleishman)))

>90% of nigger twitter is Pepe
>Somehow still manages to be a "white supremacist symbol"

witnessed

I'm getting a frosty on my way home from work today. I really don't eat fast food, but today I'm doing this for the greater good.

It is willed.

This but with double meat

>red hair
>freckles

genetic sewage suitable only for the lowest of untermenschen t b h

He meant get a frosty but avoid the chili. Pretty sure you cant poop in the frosty machine.

Post yfw Wendy's PR is a former Sup Forums chef making X.XX per hour.

>Wendy's caught in anti-semetic frog meme scandal
This world is to fucking silly

i ate at wendys when i was in america, fucking disgusting unhygienic and full of niggers 2/10 would not eat again

They deleted it

Look at these vultures. A fast food Twitter account posts a cartoon frogs and they all flock in crying for people to be fired and trying to start lynch mobs calling them Nazis.

Lmao this is brilliant

>Ireland

I'm going to be TWO Baconators today.

Spicy Chicken, hnnnng

>White Supremacy
Jewish Invention

Only true supremacy is Ethnic Supremacy.

Best nuggies

Match made in heaven

>best fast food chili
Steak n Shake pleb, it's the redpilled fast food joint.

where the fuck were you? Some slum in new york?

Holy shit thanks for reminding me to get a triple meat and cheese bacon cheeseburger with those fries

Wendy's is Whataburger tier goodness

New Balance
Wendy's

We need to make and keep list.

Do you think Trump will do some sort of shit to prevent this? I wish someone would that isn't even journalism thats just fucking moronic news shitposting.

>pepe the frog meme

I'm so glad I got to enjoy many years of Sup Forums before every Tom, Dick and normie started spamming le smirking frog maymays on their Fagbook pages.

All fast food is abhorrent. If I want a burger that bad I will make it myself at home on the grill.

>not getting three and saving one for 2nd lunch

>tfw i ate wendy's for the first time last month

brown hair blue eyes mass terrace here I'll have you know

Holy shit we only have pedowendy's here, all this time I thought it was the American chain with a different menu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendy's_Supa_Sundaes
>The Wendy's franchise network of ice cream retail stores was founded in Adelaide, South Australia on 31 July 1979 by Bruce Koehne, John Hill, Geoff Davis and Phil Rogers. Wendy's has grown from a single store to a large franchise network of over 200 stores spread across Australia and New Zealand. It is owned by parent company Supatreats Australia, headquartered in Baulkham Hills, New South Wales

>literally named Fleshman

Wow and to think I bought something from there this past week.

Wendys is da uber alles

Guys this could work to our advantage though. If we can use the power of the internet and support Wendy's in a friendly manner we could make those lefties look like a bunch of crying brats. Remember, vote with your money.

Kek RARE Pepe. If I didn't eat Wendy's yesterday I would eat it again today
t. Burger

fuckin vultures

no fun allowed

DESIGNATED

You should have liked Wendy's before from the fact that Dave Thomas started the company because he found other fast food disgusting.

kek

>Fleishman

Guess I'm doing Wendy's for dinner tonight

Well you at least cant get away with it easily.

Wendy is the fat cunt CEO now. It's the same girl in the logo. She owns the fucking business.

Steak and Shake is pretty good (dem fries), but I don't think of them as fast food. Maybe they've changed since I had it last, was probably 15 years ago. They have basically no mid-western presence.

If we want to step it up a notch to classier joints, Culver's chili is king of the hill around here.

what is it with ice-cream and child molestation

The official food for neets

Going there today

Fuck now I might have to get dinner from Wendys. I was trying to be healthy.

OY VEY THE RACISM!

did u try the spicy nuggets

Wendys: home of room temperature burgers

Make sure you ask for a side of the cheese sauce, to dip your fries in for maximum freedom

White supremacy mascots are a spook

This war on memes is the thing that made libs look more retarded lately.

And they won't stop even after all the backlash and a fucking lost election. Why. Aren't they tired of losing? Does being crushed make their vagoos wet and peewees hard?

Fuck it.

I'm buying Wendy's for my whole office today and the guys in the warehouse and the janitors.

Frostys and Jr. Bacons for everyone!

>corporations tweeting dank memes
I always knew Wendy's was cool

it was in manhattan yes

I would go to Wendy's right now but I have already given them so much money in the pass few months. Praise Kek!

Spineless cunts..

This. Am I the only one who realizes how insane the Internet has made everybody?