/islam/ islam general

This thread is for the discussion of Islam, the only true religion in the world.

Resources:

sunnah.com/ - The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
quran.com/ - Read and listen to Qur'an online.
inter-islam.org/Seerah/ - Biography of the Prophet Muhammad

>Allah loves everyone
youtube.com/watch?v=vyw13WuGpzU
>What is Islam?
youtube.com/watch?v=OsmYQl3xy_Y
>How to revert?
youtube.com/watch?v=TbmdE3oXlEQ
>From Atheism to Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=YiRsyes_q8o
>Christian to Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=iHFgcRGIrH0
>Islam website with everything you need
al-islam.org/
>Find a mosque and revert today!
islamicfinder.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=0LE3QARjIZg
youtube.com/watch?v=i08GnFszwvI
youtube.com/watch?v=Mt5l1_Xj2Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=OLHMCuKs_xA
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the fuck are you here? Go back to the masque fag.

>Allah loves everyone
>video no available
Just die, you don't need a general if the topic is barely even discussed.
Why are you bumping the thread?

>the only true religion in the world.

nah, fuck off, retard.

This is now a cute doggo thread, post your cutest puppers Sup Forums.

More Corgis, because why not.

When Muslim astronauts go to orbit earth do they have to pray every 30 minutes as they revolve around the earth?

And in General do these Muslim astronauts have to do the wave in order to pray to a fast moving Mecca?

I don't need islam just one kebab for me, make it everything exept onions please.

Pug reporting in

True friend of the white man.

thereligionofpeace.com/

A cute porker for Achmed!

Mohammed was a scizophrenic and an epileptic faggot.

No, they just have to calculate a normal daily routine. There is a hadith where the prophet said that near judgement day muslims would experience months where the sun would not go down. And when they asked him what to do with prayers then the Prophet just explained that people should calculate a normal daily rutine.

>And in General do these Muslim astronauts have to do the wave in order to pray to a fast moving Mecca?

No, people just need to make an effort if they are able. If not then it comes under the ruling of those who have to pray on camels because they are pursued. It is intention which is the thing people will be judged on.

youtube.com/watch?v=0LE3QARjIZg

checkout this dudes videos if youve got a chance. ex muslim. hes got a series of vids about isis and how everything they do is textbook islam. very interesting.

What does /Islam/ think of sheikh Imrain Hosein?

>not ignoring the OP and posting cute doggos

You disappoint me Sup Forums.

allahu akbar brother

Summarized:
youtube.com/watch?v=i08GnFszwvI

Islam is the youngest Abrahamic ideology.

Judaism was made B.C.

Christianity was formalized with the council of Nicea in 300 A.D.

Islam was formed in 700 A.D.

Islam is the Scientology of Abrahamic theology.

t. Apprentice theologian

Things that trigger Ahmed

Corgis are adorable AF

Fuck Islam for hating mans best friend

This is now a dog thread. Post cute dogos

That image is disrespecting both religions in favor of the ego of poster or Muslims. Too bad about the doctrine of either religion though.

:)

Halal beef ribs? Mashallah brudda you make me very hungry

OUT

Faggot

>Judaism was made B.C.
False. Pre-christian Abrahamism was real, and it had plenty of different schools. Talmudic teachings were canonized AD (since they speak of Christ and Christians) and was written down 400 AD. Long after the temple & sacrifice based religion disappeared.
Heavy influences from pharisees can be seen in Judaism.

You wirr leglet that.

Anyone else laughing at Israels misfortunes at the United Nations? Theyre literally chimping out by cutting all those ties with 20 different rich nations

I'm an apostate (ex-muslim).

Islam, in it's raw form (as it was practiced by muhammad and his companions) is dangerous, immoral and not compatible with modern society in the west.

Objectively speaking, Islamic scripture and understanding of how the universe works contradicts scientific evidence of how it ACTUALLY works.

Ever since I left Islam I have never been happier, more in touch with reality and comfortable with myself.

Now imagine if I was born in a Muslim-majority country; I'd be killed.

So join me, live life happy and then die forever. (spoiler alert: there is most likely no afterlife)

Smells of war to me.

Pharisees and Saggicees were both Jews, ding dong.

Jews existed during the Roman era ranging into BC, potentially longer considering Abraham and Noah. They did borrow from Zoroastrianism

Christianity is around 1-3rd century AD with council of Nicea being the conception point of organized Christianity

All fucking Muslims must fucking die. Your religion is scourge to the world and stagnation for human evolution and technological progress. You are content to sit in mud huts praying to a rock. Islam's victory will be the eventual extinction of mankind.

Let Israel go to war. They will lose or send republican army men to their death

Site for redpilling yourself on Islam. Education is key

Respect for your honesty user

It's much harder to leave Islam than any other religion cause family and others would literally kill you or attack you for "blasphemy". As neurotic as it sounds.

Stay safe senpai

The religion of peace leaves mass graves everywhere it goes.

I love woman that wear the Hijab

So cute

this.
fuck islam,

Fuck dogs

Accept us or die

I

>
>All fucking Muslims must fucking die.

You sound like the Allah of Atheism, chill out. Progress is being made against Islam, be patient. The religion's scripture itself states it will lose credibility as society advances, just enjoy the shitshow.

Fuck off Turkroach!!

You're a disgrace to our religion.

>you allow fag parades
>you allow women to vote
>you allow racemixing

Meanwhile, us limey muslims are going full on Islam ever since they've allowed our Shari'ah courts.
>women aren't even allowed to speak in public without being granted permission
>fags get beaten up, and fag behaviour is illegal
>your home gets a monthy searching (by shari'ah police)
>it's now legal to rape your wife
>honour beatings are legal

fuck off roach, you ain't no muslim bruv. get me yeah?

Who's ready?

>
>Respect for your honesty user
>
>It's much harder to leave Islam than any other religion cause family and others would literally kill you or attack you for "blasphemy". As neurotic as it sounds.
>
>Stay safe senpai

Thanks user. I'm just waiting until I'm financially independent then I'll leave my family and settle with my gf. If anyone from my family or community found out, I'd probably get stabbed or beaten up lol.

#JustModerateMuslimThings

Sasuga rechtsruck.

I hate how boomer Christ cucks never think it's a good time to stand up, ISIS killed most of the Christians they came across without a contest at all.

Turkroach lol

Fucking Islam lmfao!

Hahahahahahahahaha

Sage

>Put Muslims from different backgrounds in a house to try and show the more human and better side
>Falls into chaos and arguing

Like pottery

youtube.com/watch?v=Mt5l1_Xj2Jo

youtube.com/watch?v=OLHMCuKs_xA

GTFO, roach.

>Politics
>Religion
>>>/Trash/
>>>/Sage/

Respect man. You belong to Europe if you are rational and open minded.

>Allah loves everyone
>>video no available

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

YUM YUM YUM