Why does the West need unskilled immigrants while Japan does not?

Why does the West need unskilled immigrants while Japan does not?

we dont?

Japan has no interest in destroying their own culture and way of life the way the West does.

Because they're literally tojo

Because only whites need multiculturalism. What are you, some sort of racist or something?

Because Japan teaches the necessary economic skills to their own children, expecting them to commit to a lifelong wagecucking or else lose the right to have a home.

Western cultures teach that the youth are worthless and only to respect the dollar, that your home is the earth and you never had a right to it anyway.

Japan already diverse as fuck. 99.9% non-whites.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THE SIRIAN REFUGEES ARE ALL ENGINEERS AND DOCTORS AND ARCHITECTS. YOU RACIST MISOGINISTIC PIG.

Kek

Would be a blast to live there for a bit

This

The only people who need unskilled immigrants are fat cat lady bureaucrats handing out the gibsmedat.

Cheked.
Actually Japan needs them. Nowdays, Japan tries to hire them again. But they have to speak Japanese and blend in Japan society.
This is the hard part.

Because I reckon they don't care about their collapsing economy

They need more workers most of the countries population is old, Japan is not even a perfect country you fucks only say that because they aren't infested with shitskins or niggers like the west or Europe is.

>Why does the West need unskilled immigrants

since first setting foot on the USA the Americans needed other to do the heavy lifting, this is how slavery started.

I am not surprised they heavily rely on outside help for everything. apparently the USA was a big welfare population where no one wants to work.

Troll thread.

Look familiar?

Why does Japan keep moving closer to Korea?

Why do they like brazilians so much?

Says the shitskin peasant living in a US commonwealth collecting gibs.

Kill yourself retard, the people that settled on your island heavily utilized slavery. I guess that explains why your people needs to rely on my country just to have any money, pay denbts.