Is this a PsyOp or do we have nothing to do with this? Been seeing these around recently

Is this a PsyOp or do we have nothing to do with this? Been seeing these around recently.

Source please

That shit can't be real. Need sauce.

Sup Forums memed this into existence. well done lads.

memes are breaking reality

We need to meme this harder.

Memes are reality.
We were lied to as youth and taught otherwise
We the jew now though. The world is Kek's
Praise

Nigger

its ((their))) last resort to not get the day of the rope started with pizzagate being around.

Keep wondering why "slippery slope" is a fallacy, because this is a textbook slippery slope

Frankly if this isn't a psyop, we should make it one.

>against pedophilia
I hate nu-Sup Forums.

In the near future, they will write about our leaders involved in #pizzagate comparing them to closeted faggots in the past with a sympathetic tone.

I'm down. Let's make history

Digits confirm.

Kys pedofaggot

Psyop - keep pushing the absurd leftism over the edge

> James alefantis bravely defended his underground pedophile club from withering bigoted attacks from right wing extremist. At one point a gunman even entered the club. James will be honored for his bravery in opening pedophilia to the Washington elite.

I just watched man of steel last night
Solid meh

if you meme this you will not make lgbt more dienfranchised, but will only normalize pedophillia...

gonna be gud when people start hanging and getting gassed

It's fake you retards

>Pizza gate
>Real

lgbt are like 5% of the population we don't care about disenfranchising them

the normie majority however will be so disgusted by the pedo rights movement that it might set alternative lifestyle acceptance back 20 years

Lol, I love pretending to be a delusional liberal, and post shit like this on kikebook.

Perfect. Let it all burn.

Because it's a fucking fallacy.

Slippery slope implies that A INEVITABLY leads to B.

Considering pedo shit was tried in the 1970s (as if Sup Forums was even born then, no wonder nobody realises this is literally sexual revolution redux) and didn't take because it's retarded. You people will forget all about your little pedo panic phase in the 20teens by next decade and life will move on.

QQ more.

Anyway you're a fucking Russian, what are you even talking about? Your country is curbstomping the progressive revolution anyway so slippery slope sure as fuck ain't happening there, further proving the fallacious nature of the assertion.

Anyway, gas yourself.

>your post
>fuck off

>a phone screencap of a tweet of a photne screencap of a tweet of a tweet of a picture