New Year`s Eve Rapists in Austria

Turns out that the muzzies weren`t so quite after all.
18 austrian women, were victims of sexmobs in Innsbruck.

spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/innsbruck-polizei-ermittelt-wegen-sexueller-uebergriffe-an-silvester-a-1128579.html

Yeah but Poland is Catholic so those aren't real churches

Kill them.

So beautiful, I hope there's a video; I have fapped all week

>"So etwas ist bei uns noch nicht vorgekommen", sagte Kranebitter.
That's called 'cultural enrichment', fucking Ösi.

18 women?! No way.

But Austrian girls are qt why would you hurt the qts

This is a weird looking political compass

I was in Innsbruck a couple summers ago, after spending a week in Munich. It's like they were just waiting for me to leave before completely shitting up everything with brownies.

Not that either of those towns were muslim-free before the flood, they had at least two kebabs on every street.

I do wonder if the rich, saudi-looking arabs that used to stroll the streets where all the expensive shit was sold are still visiting those towns. I'm guessing not. No more burkas being pushed around on wheelchairs, what a sight that was...

Canada rangeban when

Catholics are pagans

>The church that Jesus founded isn't a real church

Stop making Canadians look even more stupid than they are.

you maple niggers literally never quit

>Jesus founded the Catholic Church
kekkekekekekekekekekek

>look where the fuck Innsbruck is

Look up how Innsbruck voted.

Then stop caring.

Jesus didn't find the Catholic Church, the Catholics worship idols Jesus never sinned which means he never worshipped idols.
Why would I quit spreading Gods word?

Fuck off, Austrian Alps are best Alps.
I mean, where the else would you have great slopes, good food AND a waterpark?

>Fuck off, Austrian Alps are best Alps.
what does that have to do with anything?

>Fuck off, Austrian Alps are best Alps.
I agree, but the Austrian people are 53% trash and I won't fake concern when they get the harm they deserve.

Both are cucked as fuck in these times, but Protestantism is far more cucked than Catholicism

How is Protestantism cucked? Because it takes the bible literally?

Not in Germany, Catholics put a migrant ship into a medieval cathedral to pray for more BBC, teach false tolerance, fuel into the fire that consumes our world.

Innsbruck voted for it, and so will Germany.

do you have any stats on non migrant sex crimes?

i didnt think so race bainting cuckservative dweeb.

>18 women/743million population = oy vey shut down da immigrants they're ruining my life!!!!

Nu Right males are so cucked

Please nuke us already, the situation here has gone darker than Vienna, more (sand)niggers inside the city than actual white citizens

t. Innsbruck

cute VPN, cuckservative friend

>implying we don't want to see germany destroyed at this point

>Vote for the candidate that wants more rapefugees
>Get raped
Seems fair.

Come here and see it for yourself then americuck, you created this mess with your 2nd """" republic""""

Are you really this stupid? First of all, if you had even a tiny bit of intelligence you could easily research your "worship idols" accusation and get blown the fuck out. Secondly, ALL Protestant denominations branch out of Catholicism or each other and none of them existed for the first 1500 years of Christianity.

Protestantism was the realisation that the Catholic Church goes against everything in the bible.
Wha do you call the Mary worship then? Oh wait it's "venerate" lmao

Most polish priests are moderate to far right and they just lay low until cuck pope is gone.
Our church is doing a fine job in keeping masses fairly conservative even when Vatican went to shitter.

Innscuck

thats just inherent problem of catholicism. If the pope turns out to a satan, all the sheep are obliged to follow him

>Yeaaaah! East Coast, Burga Coast!

Innsbruck voted for the pro immigration faggot, Vanderhomo. They deserve everything they get and more.