Is Generals Zero Hour a prediction of our future?

In reality (present/near future),
> After having covered kebabistan in a few carpet bombings for approximately a decade, the Jihadis manage to rise up once more, stronger than before. They manage to spread all across Europe and even to parts of the US (by pretending to be refugees, polish, etc) posing a threat to all civilized society. This defeat allows for Trump to win the election and his plans are to withdraw the US forces from Europe in order to solve some domestic shit. This will probably cause the US to lose its status as a super power.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4lxzGHlalPI
store.steampowered.com/app/448370/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, GLA Stealth will rule the world.

No because in game China have have hackers not Russia.

The game was made to cater to Europeans, so to answer your question no, no it was not a prediction.

Love this game so much. Up until my PC broke recently I had a program that let me play this online with my niggys

Scrin invasion when

The mind games with this guy were hilarious
At least back then
In retrospect maybe not so much

I've started seeing some patterns lately and I have noticed that the plot of C&C Generals: Zero Hour is slowly becoming a reality. Let me draw the parallels.

In the game (USA campaign),
> In the beginning, the GLA fires a toxic missle on a US military base resulting in the loss of a couple of american soldiers. As a result, the US invades the middle east and torches some of them green hatted mofukkers.

In reality (in the past),
> Some sandniggers fly a bunch of aircraft into some american buildings resulting in the loss of a couple of yankees. This caused democracy and freedom to travel all the way to the middle east in order to roast some Jihadis.

(Fucked up my shit on the phone)

The game was made after 9/11

*facepalms*

Continued

In the game (GLA campaign),
> After the US campaign, US forces are relatively exhausted from all the fighting. This ultimately allows for the GLA to rise up once more, stronger than before. They manage to spread all across Europe and even to parts of the US . This defeat causes the US to pull back in order to minimize the threat at home. The US ultimately loses its status as a super power.

In reality (present/near future),
> After having covered kebabistan in a few carpet bombings for approximately a decade, the Jihadis manage to rise up once more, stronger than before. They manage to spread all across Europe and even to parts of the US (by pretending to be refugees, polish, etc) posing a threat to all civilized society. This defeat allows for Trump to win the election and his plans are to withdraw the US forces from Europe in order to solve some domestic shit. This will probably cause the US to lose its status as a super power.

Reminder that GLA was refurbished as a "Robot Army" in Germany to avoid insulting Muslims

Final piece to my findings.

In the game (China Campaign),
> After the US retreat and Europe under the GLA, China becomes threatened by the GLA. China decides to terraform the GLA with a couple of nukes here and there, and decide to save Europe from the rebel threat. They manage to erradicate all the green hated mofukkers. They ultimately become the sole remaining super powerin the world (Russia was probably overtaken by the GLA or genocided itself by mistaking soap for Vodka during all this).

In reality (Future),
> With the rednecks having switched to inbredation and local issues, and Europe under Sharia Law, riceniggas know that the one and true Mao hated the shit of religion. Thus they decide to terraform the middle east with a couple of nukes here and there, and eradicate any all of them christians, islamists, jews, and etc. Having cleaned up Europe and introduced it to Moa's red book, 1 true China becomes the sole remaining super power in the world (Russia has probably been islamified by Europe or genocided itself by mistaking soap for Vodka during all this).

I hope I am wrong, don't wanna eat my dog and Mandarin is fucked.

you have to go back

How many Kassads are now in Germany?

The only guy who can save us now.

A lot
Waiting for the Arm the Mob upgrade
youtube.com/watch?v=4lxzGHlalPI

True dat.

Been seeing this guy lately too.

Only Tonk general with Dragon tonks and black napalms can save us now

guarding the gla underground
i build foa china
your the boss
can i have some shoes?

tonks can be easily be countered with hijackers

I miss the old Zero Hour days.

Why did they drop support? Fucking EA.

They need GLA postal service.

What caught my eye was GLA campaign in the original generals.

I think it was the 2 or 3rd mission when they pose as refugees wait for UN supplys and kill the actual villagers

Fuck ea

They cancelled generals two

>*facepalms*
Fuck off

You can still play it online there's hundreds of us.

Told you, the shit is real.

Although the second generals looked like RA3 only better looking. Not sure how th3 gameplay was

Plus they made it free to play. Probably wasn't gonna be that great of a sequel. I hope someone revives this masterpiece.

I think they released a demo for people to test.

Not sure tho

What a throwback, I got a new graphics card just for this game back in the day

This game was awesome until you realize its all just 'splosions and the tactics/mechanics/pathing sucks balls, Could have been a long lasting classic...

Ultimate border patrol.

It's pretty great for online gameplay though. Been fucking over people with gla postal service, hidden tunnels, and bikes.

De higha orda shall rain.

Balance was a mess all across the board. I distinctly remember GLA artillery having so much health, no set-up time, and had such quick movement that it could easily cheese all tanks in the game.

Generals had perhaps two or three minor differences from one another. They didn't have drastically different playstyles like in Zero Hour.

Couldn't crush infantry with vehicles because the engine wouldn't allow it.

And worst of all, it barely felt like a C&C game. It's a hard feeling to describe, but it felt more like a poorly designed Starcraft rip-off.

They had an oil resource and a tech resource like Starcraft and map design seemed to revolve around units colliding at choke points.

So many things were wrong with it (and you know because of the F2P model that modding wasn't going to be easy like with Generals 1)

Just download the Rise of the Reds mod or one of the other good Zero Hour mods. May as well be Generals 2.

>being the US Airforce general and using the aurora bombers to devastate the religion of peace

You'd probably send the goatfuckers to the moon and back too.

CHINA WILL GROW LARGER!

>Couldn't crush infantry with vehicles because the engine wouldn't allow it.

I AM BIG.

I think the dude was talking about Generals 2 to be fair.

Nope,

But this is.

store.steampowered.com/app/448370/