White Soldier Cucked by Black Gang

Why didn't he just shoot them all? He's in the army he should have a gun

Kill niggers?

What a racist soldier. Why did he offend them.

Damn his GF looks ripe for a BLACKENING

They will be charged for damaging United States Army property. Well, if America wasn't cucked we still would...

She does look kinda British.

You probably also believe people in Armored Division drive a tank to work

Anyone else notice how his gf is kinda shoving her face into the picture and making the expression like in that meme comic where it shows the difference between a man and woman taking a picture of the same thing?

>because he was wearing an army jackwt
Just lol. We all know why it actually happened

Maybe its because this Army cuck does the bidding of a Jew and Philadelphia is famous for blacks converting to Islam?

this, how can g.i. Joe even compete?

Come to USA and try it

>soldier
>cucked
And this is news how?

Getting beaten by a gang of criminal niggers is not being cucked.

He's American it's legal to carry a gun there stupid cunt

so you are saying the niggers where armed?

Where they're armed? Perhaps in Chicago

Maybe next time he'll think twice about walking around in his uniform in public looking for attention and praise.

Her eyes scream "I want to get gangbanged, i want BBC's to stretch my ass and pussy, i'm a human toilet, i need BBC."

>be army pilot
>shift is over
>don't want to waste time going through traffic
>fly home with apache helicopter

She already got blacked while he was on tour lmao

Her lovers beat him up for interuppting their weekly fuckfest

Unlike in your cucked country carrying a gun is legal in America

Armyfag here, they probably beat his ass for having his beret all wrong.

Their arms are on the sides of their torsos.

Best fucking post of the whole day. Jesus christ, I have a horrible chest infection atm and this is killing me.

>people disrespecting the soldiers that protect them.
US is officially cucked beyond recognition .

Veterans have always had a history of being shat on in one way or another 2bh

Phillyfag here. Philadelphia is possibly the most cucked City in America. Suburb hipster faggots and niggers run the city. White Philly natives have become niggers themselves or they are the fat loud mouth racist type... but only when nigs aren't around. Happy I moved away.

Airforcefag here, he probably did not want it in his vision for once.

I'm gonna need source because I'm from philly and haven't heard shit about this.

So is owning an apache helicopter.

Strength until you're healed!

Makes sense, I go hunting with the 1 × OTO Melara Mark 75 76 mm/62 caliber naval gun from the 270' Famous class cutters all the time. Or I would if it was allowed, or possible to move stealthily through the woods with a weapon weighing several tons that is loaded and fired from different sections of the ship.

But he was defending their right to gibs ):

cuck

Carrying your issued weapon on and off base while not on duty is prohibited by one of king niggers executive orders.

They dont protect us, they protect israel and oil companies.

Fuck you and fuck them

lol

HES FUCKING AMERICAN WHY DOESNT HE OWN A GUN IF I WERE AMERICAN I WOULD NEVER LEAVE MY HOUSE WITHOUT A GUN

This.

Someone from his unit should slap this private silly for his shameful looking head gear.

And that fucking dependapottomus, my god, it's hideous.

kek

Army doesnt go find them and beat the shit out of them???
I hope this cuck now knows what he's fighting for!

Philly Jesus is based af

Enriched with diversity.

You know what, come to the US finbro. Kill as many as you want.

oh fuck. I didn't realize how bad things had become. It's like when I found our about Hurricane Katrina 2 months after it happened.

Latino neet here. Parents are legal and my brother was in the Marines.My Income comes from gambling and selling shit online. I spend most of my time watching netflix, hulu, and youtube. No social media presence, don't watch news, no cell phone, and my tablet only has 4 games installed.

Checked Sup Forums yesterday for the first time in 4 years and it didn't take me long to realize people have gone full retard. And it's democrats! Holy shit. How long do I have to get out before the purge begins?

Soon

See you on r/Sup Forums!

>Italian gun
Patrician choice, my friend

>88
>404

thank you for this fap material Greekbro

RARE
A
R
E

Niggers are always armed, they don't obey laws.

>jewish good goy slave gets beat up by niggers

Good.

Calm down Rise Against

I saw a few MSM articles about this, no mention of race as always so I'm assuming they're black

but is there any video/pics of the encounter?

You really should attain a skill in case you want to start a company or work for someone. Don't want to be out of workforce for too long.

>he doesn't DD a literal warbird
pleb

>tfw Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act was submitted to Congress today

Now even those of us in cucked states can carry with an out of state CCW. No more excuses now guys. Carry everywhere you go; the justice system won't protect you and prosecute these degenerates. If you're attacked, kill as many you can legally get away with. (the implied task there is study the self defense laws in your jurisdiction).

I want to get an M9 9mm beretta soon

They are pretty dank. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Glocks, for example, would also be shit if they were abused and beat to hell for years in the sandbox. Anything can break and wear out.

I was looking at that classic fire arms website and state police were selling their used berettas back onto the website and only shot about 15-20 times. They were selling them for about $320.00 each, pretty good deals.

Already precleaned with CLP too, I think that's the best for me anyways.

>classic fire arms

That's a quality site, good people. If you're looking for cheap ammo online, SG Ammo is great.

Funny how niggers always have to gang up on people if they want to fight