Gaulish Neanderthals

Does France have some weird, ancient ethnos still preserved to this day, deep within the countryside?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2952418/Neanderthals-interbred-longer-modern-humans-east-Asia-DNA-reveals.html
ibtimes.com/neanderthal-dna-race-asians-have-closer-link-multiple-breeding-events-studies-say-1822230
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/02/23/why-do-asians-have-twenty-percent-more-neandrathal-dna-than-europeans/
docs.google.com/file/d/0BzmzYUZFyTg4SVFWS0lqM2V6Q0E/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure, probably (Btw, it's Gallic). I don't know where they'd be, though. Ancient Britons moved northward, Roman Britons (Belgian descent) moved toward/into Wales...

Northwest France became Viking. Northeast France was constantly invaded by Germans. Southeast France was thinned by trading and being cosmopolitan. Southwest France?

50% of the lands of mainland France are unexplored and covered in deep forest.

Many people report seeing dinosaurs and neanderthals inside of it.

Pretty spooky if you ask me.

Nah. Russia does though.

this gent is from Beligique

Rugby players just tend to be robust.

There is still a lot of surviving Neanderthal communities in Dordogne. They paint animals in caves and shit like that. Cro-Magnon used to live there too but they are subhumans niggers.

sounds legit

>cold blooded reptiles
>surviving the last mass glaciation of Earth

TOPWEW
O
P
W
E
W

>dinosaurs
>cold blooded reptiles

Are you talking about gypsies ?

europeans are neanderthals

>(((neanderthals)))
fuck off varg

jack... most of France in covered in ice, the places you hear about are the place we unfroze...

It's because you gave away the northern part of your country along with some pussy so my ancestors would stop invading and literally ass raping your people over and over.

>my ancestors
You're american, period. Bloody yanks and their fucking heritage

Not "YOUR" (OP), THEIR...

>I know you and where you came from
>Flag
>Sup Forums

What are you born in Scandinavia ? Still the same, scandis are nowhere near the ancient vikings.

Your ancestors were a bunch of sissy faggots.

What do you think?

vikings were blonde blue eyed rollo looks like a swarthy southern french

they are the ones who changed the neanderthal into what you see in the mirror...

>Northwest France became Viking

No it didn't, I mean aside of the mind of Normand LARPers, viking settlement was done in a very short period and documents indicate they did not bring women with them (they basically cucked a part of the locals.

Basques, Corses and Bretons remained homogeneous.
The centre didn't really change much too.
The places that had the more changes were:
- the south east (with roman, italian and greek migration)
- the north and north west (with frankish migration)

Paris was always cosmopolitan since the middle age, it became slowly africanized only since the 50s though.

the origin of the Basques i.e. their languages and distinctive body characteristics fits in neatly with the theory that they are the remaining descendants of European neanderthals

came to post this

Rollo's actor is British

Northwest France never became Viking, only part of the North, maybe. Britanny suffered several waves of Viking invaders, but they were ultimately stopped by Alain Barbetorte in 939

This
Neanderthals still walk this earth In Russia

that image shows the difference between 5'11 and 6'2?

Aren't you turks all man!ets?

Guy is fucking 7'2". Jesus Christ. What kind of fucking bone structure? Holy hell.

Na new gen is like 180 at the age of 14. Oldfags are around 170 avarage they couldn't eat much back at the days i guess.

Haha personne va croire à ça.

Motherfucking christ
Look at that brow.

This motherfucker was discovered frozen in siberia and brought back to life

You do realize Neanderthals were manlets. They were shorter and stockier than modern humans. If anything they would look like modern day turks. Hairy fat short dwarf like abominations.

He's a neanderthal.

You've heard it said, we modern humans are the result of Neanderthals mixing with our early ancestors.

The reality is that our an escestors were UNGA'D by the BIG CAVEMAN COCK

Our ancestral men were cucked by the BCC

he has my hair though

I know right? Genes lying dormant for 10s of 1000s of years, then suddenly, oh hello!

To make this even more bizarre, both his parents look normal and are of normal proportions. It is literally dormant genes randomly presenting.

Imagine being an early human and coming across a cave full of these big guys.

This fucking guy.

this fucker is comically tall and built to the point he can capture and eat humans for food.

Ever heard of acromegaly?

No but america does

Baba is really going for that guybthere, is this one real?

Would you fight 5 babas for 60 minutes for 1 million dollars? No weapons.

>acromegaly
Yep, this guy doesn't have that. Other than his weird appearance he's completely normal.

This is his wife.

He's more like an ogre than a neanderthal

That guy is end game for most Sup Forums shitposters.

I'd rather deal with 5 of him than 1 Nikolai Valuev.

Check out Zoltan Istvan. This guy is clearly a based neanderthal.

Wasn't he in some Big Foot documentary? He's like the mayor of some rural town in Russia.

>European Neanderthals were ooga-booga'd by African Homo Sapiens
>tfw all humans are niggers

NEANDERTHAL'D

He's a member of DUMA

Waxing that booty must be a sight to behold in that household

>You see Ivan, if american dogs or German rats get too close you crack their backs
>Ivan Kills Capitalism,yes?
>Shut up Ivan.

Bretons are still kicking.

STILL

Also the Basque. Rh - master race.

Think she prefers being on top?

Do you wax your asshole faggot?

Imagine him plowing her

WEW

Literally Cro Magnon, you idiot. Cro Magnon was fully modern, we have actually degenerated in many ways.

People living in the vosges are known to be inbreeds, perhaps their genes never changed since prehistory
But really they are worse than niggers in terms of retardation

>165cm
they were atleast as tall as homo sapiens

>my ancestors
WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHIET
You're no different from a nigger claiming to be a descendant of the Pharaos, burger filth

This cannot be true.

If he does, he must've taken that preference after that picture was actuated.

Learn 2 slang, snow nigger

>Nordic (Germanic)

implying

That part was settled by Danish vikings, who are in fact Germanic.

France is kill m8 rip my French ancestry

This exchange right here is priceless.

Dead serious ameribro, they're fucking retarded

Normandy was settled by the sons of Rollo, and Danes are hardly German.

Belgium is basically """Dutch""", this map doesn't specify any date.

I'll bet you think all blonde people are "Germanic".

Do you even know what Germanic is? Nordics are a subgroup of Germanics, just like Balkan Slavs are a Slavic subgroup or Italians are a Latin subgroup.

who dis?

Made me launch my airzooka nostrils

saved

his brother is of similar dimensions

One of the most famous vikings (Egil Skallagrimson) is described in the sagas as swarthy, with black hair and eyes, like his father. You can still find that phenotype in Norway though it's not very common.

but one of neanderthals main traits is being shorter than homosapians you stupid fucking nigger

Weird. We do have pockets of weird literal endemic fathers-fucking-daughters inbreeding. Like it just went rampant and became cultural in one town for generations, and you can see it to this day. Just had never thought of France that way.

Well that's new to me. Fucking fascinating.

Why do people associate Europeans with Neanderthals when East Asians have the most Neanderthal DNA?

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2952418/Neanderthals-interbred-longer-modern-humans-east-Asia-DNA-reveals.html

ibtimes.com/neanderthal-dna-race-asians-have-closer-link-multiple-breeding-events-studies-say-1822230

Dude i actually work in forestry and this is almost true, we have huge asse forests over here and most truly aren't unexplored
My job is only to manage forests we already exploit for decades, but sometimes we are called in exploration teams to go in more savage ones, and i can tell you i've seen some shit

Hot blooded and more akin to birds.

Tu sous estimes la connerie des anglos, jacque

Well its a really rural contry side in mountains and shit, they speak some retarded ass french no own understands

>People in China, Japan and other East Asian countries have about 20 percent more Neanderthal DNA than do Europeans

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/02/23/why-do-asians-have-twenty-percent-more-neandrathal-dna-than-europeans/

Is this /x/ stuff? Fuck it I'm in, go on.

This shit went on in Russia too, minus the inbreeding (or so we think). They were called the "Old Believers". There was a family that went off into the wilderness (Siberia) to practice a version of Christianity that the Orthodoxy persecuted them for. Family was found in the 1960s having no idea that WW2 had occurred. They speak a dialect of Russian that is weird to most modern Russians.

What chemical did that? Cube heads ain't normal.

Come on Francois, you've already caught our attention. Go on then.

docs.google.com/file/d/0BzmzYUZFyTg4SVFWS0lqM2V6Q0E/view

Homo sapiens were around this size not so long ago.

Yes but what do neanderthal women look like?

God damn, that was funny.

Well ok
I work near the north-eastern border, near germany, our managed forests are pretty
dope
There is a lot, and i mean a lot, of ruins like castles but also very old celtic fortifications and tumulus
I regularly go to these places since im a history enthousiast, and its crazy how much weird legends we got about those things
There is this one place, i don't remember the exact name of the mountain but its right on the german-french border, its on of these old celtic fortifications
Some scientist made investigations (after we kinda fucked a wall while exploiting the trees haha) to check how old this thing was
The more they dig, the more old the buildings were
Theres a valley just under this place were no one really goes, and they asked us what was there. No one really knows sknce its really well hidden and all
They were interested , thinking maybe there would be some other stuff to investigate since the fortifications just confused them
So we set up and exploration, me and all my colleagues
We hicked to the place and god what is fucking hard to get down there since it was just wild forest
These kinds of forests are fucking weird, but this was particularly awful. Basically the valley was trapped between mountains, it had some king of river who ended in a swamp. We felt oppressed like never but fuck it, we continued.
So we walked down the valley in line, 100 meterd between each other, like in a hunt.
We expected seeing some animals but there was nothing, even birds were rare. We were somehing like halfway from the end of the valley when night vegan to fall so we stopped and prepared the camp. We all tried to shill like we always do, forests are our life and all but everyone felt weird around the fire. Really hard to sleep that night, there was literraly no sound
I eventually fell asleep before one of my colleagues woke me up saying he heard someone talking. We wake the others and realize someone is missing. Post too long i'll continue

Obviously not no-one has