I'm Egyptian; Little Sister--18--Says She's Black

She says the Ancient Egyptians were black and the only reason that we are brown is Arab colonialism. She's also become obsessed with what she describes as "our" (meaning, Negroid) culture.

This is obviously quite disgraceful. How do I convince her that being black is a shameful thing so she stops the madness? (Part of me thinks she's doing it for the gibs; she has applied to a bunch of colleges as black/African American and has gotten ridiculous scholarships. Plus the blacks seem to accept her, probably because they want to LARP as KANGz.)

Pic isn't her, but looks like her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NcnDhA2pnMI?t=1249
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_haplogroups_of_historic_people#Adolf_Hitler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_haplogroups_of_historic_people#Napoleon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go back to Egypt.

You could pay for a test to determine her genes, and then show it to her.

Your sister is right with her recollection of History She should be proud to be black.

Look at whos leading the most powerful country

>be a black "civilization"
>get BTFOd by Europeans
Nothing new.

Egyptians who look like this are basically black. You can be lighter skinned, Shikabala's sister could be lighter skinned, that's how genetics works sometimes

I've tried this. But she says the test shows where your ancestors are from (95% in our case from Egypt), but not your race. That's technically true, actually.

'egyptians' can arabwash proud black history all they want, but they never were or will be KANGZ

"Go back to Egypt."

You know that's actually quite refreshing to hear, given that half of you Stormfags actually think Egyptians are white, including Richard Spencer.

She's clearly ignorant. Egypt is right next to West Asia and would experience migration from there in prehistory and history. It was an attractive migration place and so it would naturally have plenty of nomads (bedouins) migrate their before the Ancient Egyptian civilization, during and after it.

This is why the afro centrist claim is retarded. Heck, look at Ethiopia. It was never conquered by Arabs or middle Easterners. And yet, many Ethiopians have middle Eastern ancestry (which goes in prehistory).

Sudan was never conquered by Arabs (there were two battles that ended in Arab defeat). And today most Sudanese have Arab ancestry and see themselves as Arab. This is natural as the result of migration. Heck, a lot of Arabs themselves have East African ancestry.

It's insane to think that two regions right next to each other would not be having mixing of populations in prehistory and during history.

I don't know why people suddenly act like retards when it comes to Middle East genetics, population shifts/migrations but the same thing doesn't happen with Europe.

Anyway, Egypt has always been mixed and Black is a term for people of West African descent. Africa itself is far too diverse genetically to be categorized as black alone. An Ethiopian is not genetically closer to a Liberian than they would be to Egyptians.

The leaf is right

You stupid fuck no one is denying that Egypt is not white right now.

HOw the fuck do you explain the European DNA in tut?

>half of you Stormfags actually think Egyptians are white

I've never seen anyone claim they were white. Are you just making shit up?

>I'm Egyptian
Sorry, wrong Memphis.

>Ethiopians have middle Eastern ancestry (which goes in prehistory).
I meant "which started in prehistory and would continue after".

Also military conquest didn't result in much if any genetic input from the conquerors when it comes to Egypt. Macedonian Greeks, Arabs, and others conquering Egypt would have their troops number in the few thousands at most, while Egypt would be population in the hundreds of thousands or millions. Now, people like Assyrians would do mass deportation to the people they conquered (they actually invented Mass deportations) but Ancient Egypt civilization continued after Assyrian hold of Egypt anyway.

Again it's insane to think someone descended from West Africans (what most African Americans are today) has more in common to Egyptians, then Egyptians themselves, East Africans and South West Asians (to exclude asia minor and the east of it). Genetically those group would be much closer.

My understanding is that Egyptians were originally settlers from the Mesopotamia/middle east regions. The black tribes of Africa did not cultivate anything much at the time

Tut ain't white. There was one DNA company that made a widely-publicized claim that he was related to Irish. The claim was withdrawn and scoffed at by Egyptologists.

Attached is a sculpture Egyptians made of Tut's mother. Was she white?

You're dumb as a KANG. That said, a minority in the far north, by the med sea, could be considered white-med. But they have always been a minority. Do you really think people who descended a short car-ride away from Sudan used to be white?

>HOw the fuck do you explain the European DNA in tut?

His paternal ancestors was a Hittite.

Jesus help her friend

>DNA Company

.d alberdo barbossa

He is right, Richard Spencer said they were white youtu.be/NcnDhA2pnMI?t=1249

Not to say white nationalists is wrong because in history nonwhites have civilizations. That's irrelevant to the core arguments of white nationalists. Mainly that European populations have the right to exist and so do non-European populations. Promoting diversity in white countries hurts diversity world white as Europeans go extinct. Agree or disagree with that, but none of their core arguments should have anything to do with Ancient Egyptians, Assyrians, or whatever.

Pfft I don't even give a fuck I am just rebuking outlandish claims being made about how everyone supposedly thinks.

>she took the memes seriously
huehuehue

Depends where you're from in Egypt. Lower Egyptians have always been more closely related to Greeks and South European people, Upper Egyptians are closer to Nubians and other niggers.

But there's no advantage in pretending to be white in 2017 so she should absolutely classify herself as an African American, just make sure she knows that she shouldn't fuck with black men if she wants to avoid being beaten.

>>Egyptian

>>Thinks being a rat who crawls from the gutter into someone's home is someone who can judge blacks as being "shameful"

OP, go fuck yourself, please remove yourself from my nation you shithead

i guess i'd bang her then

Egyptians were of the Caucasian race. Spencer said white because niggers think white and Caucasian mean the same thing.

Tell her you're actually white, ave the only reason you're Brown is because Arabs.
Use her own logic against her.

>'egyptians' can arabwash proud black history all they want, but they never were or will be KANGZ
Show here the DNA test that showed King Tut is 96% European

>Depends where you're from in Egypt. Lower Egyptians have always been more closely related to Greeks and South European people, Upper Egyptians are closer to Nubians and other niggers.

This is true (Lower Egyptians aren't white tho, except in the far-north; they're closer to white than black but best classified as brown Middle Eastern). But don't compare Northeast African blacks (Nubians, etc) who had civilization and language, and don't look like chimps (technically Caucasoid), with American niggers.

Your sister is uneducated, everybody knows that Kek Pep was the ruler of seven kingdoms realm and beyond. He was a frog, not black. His descendants were Amphibian, then after proto-frog people came coneheads. Only much later white people started ruling the kingdom after Moses made all the water disappear and desert came, but because they had white skin they hired black people who stacked hay inside of pyramids as offer to gods. Destiny was fulfilled as stargate opened and everybody of worth gone to chosen land, only to leave the African people behind, who are now living in Egypt.

Egyptians were white (Ptolemaic dynasty), they were also black (Nubian conquest).

There is no Egyptian race. Egypt has always been a melting pot of everything which is why all the nearby ethnically homogeneous states all hated it.

Just let your sister be black while it's convenient then once the white supremacists take over, you can play up your white Carthaginian heritage or whatever.

You have to go Back.

East Africans =/= Bantu. For example, Ethiopians would sell African slaves from the Western and central parts of Africa and would buy slaves including European.

Exactly, this is where African Americans largely from from, not East Africans.

Forgot pic, African Americans can't use the genetic card, they don't even come from North East Africa.

so you are niggers? i don't see the problem here

Explain to her that slaves came from Subsaharan Africa.

GIVE HER THE D, SHE IS ASKING FOR IT YOU MORON.

Talk about how common was within the ruling Egyptian elite for brothers to have sex; if she wants to celebrate her heritage you must sleep with you. Put the topic joking it, watch her reaction....

PROFIT?????????????????

Same.

Those eyes bruh

>women respond to logic and facts

Good one

King Tut is clearly a mixxed breed of black and white.

Just like Prince Harrys GF :')

>This is obviously quite disgraceful. How do I convince her that being black is a shameful thing so she stops the madness?

Explain to her that there's a big difference between Egyptians and other types of Africans, and the idea that all black people somehow descend from Egyptians is a meme perpetuated by niggers whose ancestors most likely lived in sub-Saharan and western Africa. None of them actually know where in Africa their ancestors are from, but they're so desperate to seem important that they just appropriated Egyptian culture because it's the richest and most impressive on the continent. The vast majority of American black people don't care about their actual heritage or culture, and the explanation of "Arab slave trade" is just grasping at straws in an attempt to justify the retarded idea that all blacks can claim some kind of relationship to Egypt despite Africa being a huge continent.

ITT: OP is too gay to impale his sister

I'm confronted about this picture

Don't those people realize that Ancient Egyptians would sell other Africans from the Western parts towards the East? Ancient Egyptians themselves had slaves consisting of different origins, east and west of them.

Afrocentristic of Americans is so retarded.

>Africa being a huge continent.
Exactly. It's the biggest continent in the world and has a high language diversity, high ethnic and genetic diversity.

And they appropriate because it's the only one they know of. They don't know of Ethiopian civilization for example. Most of what they know is what they saw in movies and Ancient Egypt was featured a lot in Hollywood.

give her THE D, THE EGYPTIAN TRADING CARD COMMANDS YOU

>Don't those people realize that Ancient Egyptians would sell other Africans from the Western parts towards the East?

No. They don't know or actually give a shit about Egyptian culture either. The only reason 99% of them do it is because pretending that they have a rich culture and historical background makes them feel better about themselves and gives them what they think is a factual basis for claiming superiority to white people.

> Most of what they know is what they saw in movies and Ancient Egypt was featured a lot in Hollywood.

This is also true. The vast majority of these retards haven't cracked a book about Egypt and never will. They literally just make the logical leap from "Egypt is in Africa, I have African heritage" to "Holy fuck my ancestors established one of the great early civilizations" based on pop culture and social media posts.

Funny fact, both Adolf Hitler and Napoleon were niggers. Hitlers DNA is very common in Somalia and Napoleons is very common in Ethiopia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_haplogroups_of_historic_people#Adolf_Hitler

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_haplogroups_of_historic_people#Napoleon

my limited encounters with Egyptians leads me to believe most/all the women are morbidly obese.

Post pictures of your sister so we can tell if she is a KANG or Egyptian queen.