Ask an ex intelligence agent anything

Hello, I would like to provide a bit of a background for this thread before we begin.

I will not answer any questions about myself, my organization, or what our purpose is.

I will not answer any questions that may compromise any classified ops that are currently underway.

However, I am more than willing to help shed a little light on any and all questions the general public has about the intelligence community, within reason.

This is not a bait thread, and I am not a whistle-blower.

It's a shame that this thread was slid so quickly.

I will continue to bump until this thread is at least viewed by a single actual human.

Thing is there r so many trolls these days, its hard to actually differentiate between retarded 13 yr olds and mature humans.

how many children did you kidnap for the paedo elites and did you have to dispose of them after they finished with them?

Well, say whatever it is you're going to say. Don't expect us to write paragraph-long questions for you and you just sit there giving cryptic one word answers

Whew lad. That edge. Gaaat eeem.

What industries control the Intel agencies? Banking, insurance? It sure as shot doesn't serve the people.

Do you guys actually do real life infiltration in person or carry out assassinations or is that just in the movies?

if you post an non incriminatory document with time stamp it will attract lots of questions op

Stop LARPing faggot

>this is not a bait thread

bait thread

Is COINTELPRO still active?

How did you get into intelligence/what advice would you give to a college student looking to get into intelligence as an analyst?

You are being watched.

give us a timestamp

Fuck off you larping faggot

Study statistical analysis and be very good at it

Did you kill somebody with a spoon?

What color are you panties?

What's your worst fetish?

What is the best way to get rid of an unwanted informant? How do you get rid of the bodies? Are children easier to kill, or do you still see their eyes when you go to sleep?

Sure I got time to waste on a Larper.