NATIONAL PARTY, We need to meme it boys

Holy Fuck! Pic related is Justin Barret, leader of National Party in Ireland, a new self proclaimed nationalist party. He is /our/guy and may be dare I say, better than FARAGE himself in terms of policy, let me explain.
>National Party policies
>"renegotiate with the EU with a perspective of defending our freedoms of a nation first, and reclaiming the freedoms already lost in the EU"
>anti immigration, wants Austrailian point system, when asked if he would send back people who are already here ge said he would subject said people to the same requirements as thought they were coming in, if they aren't meant THEY HAVE TO GO BACK
>He wants a ban on Muslims, A BAN ON MUSLIMS!
>wants to rework asylum policy because as he says "95% of the time the claims are false"
>says we should "take care of our own first instead of asylum seeker/immigrants"
>"Ireland is a home for the Irish"

Look at that pic, he is one of us

National Party was just founded in November, when are Irish General elections? We need to start shilling for these guys asap, whats more since these are the early stages of the party, we have a chance to possibly shape the narrative of this party. We need to meme this party into power, I'm freaking out over his /smug/ pose in pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

cso.ie/en/)
youtube.com/watch?v=kaO4XeHhwo8
youtube.com/watch?v=T4N7x7pZwOU
youtube.com/watch?v=8C3hT9FEp1c
youtube.com/watch?v=OwdpYqePhQQ
m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLA1RsIu4uWS8qaqquB5zdrQ&v=mOU_EiltwCE
m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLA1RsIu4uWS8qaqquB5zdrQ&v=8uZJ21HpHPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw the Irish will break away from a union again

bump

Policies seem pretty based on their website can't wait to see more of him.

Bump

Nice, tell us when you'll need the memes and support

Can't knock it.
It's about time Irish Nationalism stopped being represented by left wing cuckolds.
I'd have more respect for Sinn Fein wanting Northern Ireland back if they didn't want to fill island with Muslims and Nigerians.

The political atmosphere in the south of Ireland has been getting progressively more left this is the first real non meme right wing party that Ireland's ever had and it would be a shame if it died out so soon.

If by nationalism you mean becoming part of the UK again as it should be then sure.

Great, I hope it takes off. This is why Brexit and Trump were so important countries like Ireland look to the rest of the world and now they'll be easier to uncuck.

Part of the UK with all its wonderful multiculturalism and millions of muslims? Talk about rock and a hard place.

Our next general elections aren't until 2021 and he has a funny voice. I don't know if he can pull this off but I do hope and I will shill.
Ireland is now Sup Forums country. I'll put the kettle on.

Potato niggers that AREN'T communists? MY KIND OF PEOPLE!

Under British rule the Irish were starved, partly colonised and the native Irish treated terribly they might have wanted to rejoin the union if they were given a similar status to that of Scotland.

Is he conservative? If he is fine with sodomites and abortion fuck him

If they didn't like being starved they shouldn't have revolted against their king. The pope made English kings the kings of Ireland as well.

What the hell man, i never even knew about this guy.

Those policies are great.

Fucking yanks.

He's an alright guy though. our next election will probably be in about 4 years if the government doesn't shit itself.

I don't see him becoming as big as say sinn fein but It will do well. I'd join but it'd only be a load of Sup Forumsacks and no women, it'd be nice to make more friends though

Thats why we need to get memes on the ground now. The Irish eatablishment will pull out all the stops to kek these guys, we can't let them end up like identity Ireland, start generating energy, support for the party. Put out pamphlets, talk to people
>he has a funny voice
For fucks sake we got Trump elected

Hes against abortion and in a book he called for a catholic Ireland, of course the party has to keep a secular image thl

Some Irish user told me about him yesterday, we need to get him known

He's completely against any kind of abortion it says this on their website don't know about fags though he might disagree but tolerate them.

Hmm as long as he doesn't come out pro-sodomite i'll probably join his party

For years he was very much aganist Abortion and left politics for a while he doesn't like faggots but hardly wants to throw them in the bog, at least thats my understanding

Can someone make a pepe out of him in the OP? Also we need to start generating memes about him and his party, maybe go a Brian Boruk route for anti immigrant stance?

They revolted due to bad treatment and nationalism.

Disappointing the lack of hate for sodomites on the right is very disheartening but ah well can't expect much in such a depraved civilisation

Not trying to heritage fag, I just heard about this guy from an Irish user who said he just started his party and wasn't well known, This guy seems based as fuck and he could help keep Ireland a white country

Because nationalism was a thing in the 16th century

The day of the pear bog will come after we remove nonethnics from European homelands mein freund

Lefty cunts got the hotel that the party was having their first meeting to cancel the event and the media has been trying to slander then ignore them.

he won't make it in in the next election cycle anyways, the way the irish political system works you need to win a majority of seats to get into power - no other way

as of right now he doesn't even have enough candidates to go out and stand for election and have a possibility of winning power

If you want to turn the tide of irish politics, you need to attack sinn fein first - they have a huge chunk of nationalist support who dont even realise that SF's border policies would destroy the country ethnically. nobody reads party manifestos so the average citizen won't know this.

The only way to get Justin Barrett and co. into power is to destroy most of the alternatives, starting with SF - their non-commie, nationalist support will easily leave if we destroy SF policy

>revolting against a king

The English would know all about that when Cromwell overthrew the rightful King and abolished the monarchy or when they invited in a foreign dutch king to take the throne.

Once Ireland leave the EU they should reinstate the high Kingship.

You're dead right and I am supporting the party but this party is only 3 months old, there isn't even much to go on meme-wise.

Which is why I think we need to give them meme support, Irish leftism seems pretty ingrained in their society, we need to help break through with memes, and ground support (posters,pamphlets) by Irish anons

>Keep
>Ireland
>White

A friend of mine who works with Fine Gael told me about them the day before their meeting was supposed to happen but (((members of the public))) requested to the hotel to cancel the event. He's certainly /ourguy/.

>Ireland
>White

They might not have called it that but something like it was surely their.

I hope he gets elected and kicks out all of our diaspora that said they arent coming back
Fucking money hungry traitors

Can we start working on this then? How can we redpill Irish normies on SF, what are there weaknesses?

So NP has to win the majority to ti hold any seats? Or to just have power?

A king that violated the consitution he swore by God to uphold, which didn't apply to Ireland

Can someone shop Barrets face on this pic?

Maybe meme some policies to get them out to normies, (YOU HAVE TO GO BACK, No abortion, morality, etc.)

We need people to raid central statistics office (cso.ie/en/) for figures, especially about taxes spent on refugees/asylum seekers, crimes committed by immigrants, % of immigrants claiming benefits etc.

Then make infographics using stats and through logic and reason we can build anti-immigrant sentiment

>x isn't white
Hellow JIDF

He said he would do that no joke

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=kaO4XeHhwo8

I love this party, it's very small atm but the more people know about it they'll get loads of support, there was a journalist saying the media shouldn't give them a platform but fuck the media, people are fed up with the political system and the media in this country and are desperate for real nationalism instead of the current party that's EU's little bitch.

Interviews:
youtube.com/watch?v=T4N7x7pZwOU
youtube.com/watch?v=8C3hT9FEp1c

Some random lad talking about it:
youtube.com/watch?v=OwdpYqePhQQ

It's the King he can do what he wants that's how it's supposed to work. Now the UK has a pointless ceremonial monarchy with no political power and a messy shithole of a country.

Check out his ties in germany back in the nineties friend, hes a bad goyim

They don't record the Nationality/Ethnicity for crime or the dole.

And how would be raid it anyway? We aren't anonymous anymore, and walking in would hardly work, We could take our own polls but Oy Vey they changed the results

Good thinking.

I heard him once say
>Ireland is a home for the Irish
Then he talked about banning muslims and sending back slavs, based

Point out how Sinn Fein, who claim to be Irish republicans/nationalists advocate an open-border policy that would see ireland's demographics radically changed forever.

Essentially Sinn Fein want ireland to be full of immigrants so that they would forever vote Sinn Fein, as SF are the open borders loony left party. Basically commies in disguise.

Most people cling to SF because the other alternatives (Fine Gael or Fianna Fail) are both corrupt scum, but a wake up call re: Sinn Fein policy would make a lot of working class and republicans jump ship.

I heard about that when he was on a radioshow, he says that he wasn't aware that they were bold Goys

I'll miss all the slav qts everywhere desu

You Irish anons better get cracking on this now. This could be your one shot to save your nation before its too late, like mine. Do it for him

We could take a page out of American white nationists book and make posters and post them everywhere

He sounds like Gargamel out of the smurfs.

I dont mean literally raid, I mean just take everything you can from the site. And Freedom of information requests also, do yourself or pressure your local TD into asking.

If they dont make ethnicity known in cso figures available to the public, you can be damn sure they record them internally.
The Gardai record nationality when they make arrests.

Will you miss these? Didn't think so

The media do a great job at destroying sf each election but they still get major support, right now they are going after Gerry because he might know somebody who knows somebody who killed a prison guard

He sounds like how Americans think we all sound

Kek
The group says they're in contact with him to this day

does ireland use proportional representation?

Kek wills it

Yea these have been working BIG LEAGUE over here

This is good, meme them to death, show their corruption. Do what we did to the democrats to them

Yea mate

>>He wants a ban on Muslims, A BAN ON MUSLIMS!
Do Ireland even have a Muzzie problem?

We must meme him!
Ireland for the Irish!

Does Kek will it?

Good for the diaspora :^)

Creating posters or stickers and slapping them around city's like dublin and cork might be a way to get the word out.

Seamus Treanor is our guy Pol m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLA1RsIu4uWS8qaqquB5zdrQ&v=mOU_EiltwCE

1 muzzie is 1 too much
Besides its better to stop the problem before it gets out of hand

Check out the Monaghan County councillor Seamus Treanor.

Nice. Hope you can get this off the ground Ireland.

Whos he? Is he associated with NP? I'll take your word for it that hes based

yeah

My local TDs wouldn't do shit I'll get to work looking at the website.

>might

The last census said we have 30,000 but we have 27 mosques around the country that will only grow so i'd say we're at the perfect time to stop them coming in.

They didn't have in the 1990s but the mudslime population has increased massively due to immigration and breeding like rabbits.

>gerry adams
He needs to pay

People in Ireland are notoriously centrist - or at least they claim they are. We have this notion that common-sense prevails and that we're lucky not to have the far-left far-right struggles of other countries, but in reality we are way left of centre, we just don't know it because things have shifted so gradually left.
Like the frog in simmering water.

If you start posting white nationalist posters around the place, people will jerk further to the left in response. You need to make gradual small scale operations each time.

An ideal way to do things however, would be a left wing false flag - posters about how Ireland is for everyone and we should embrace the changing face of ireland (ft. Muslims, Africans, Chinese etc.)
that would really enrage people and the likes of Sinn Fein and the loony left would still support it.
False flags are very much the way to go, that and goading the likes of Antifa into attacking things and making their true nature known.

That reminds me more of the Census results will be out this summer I think, Religion and Nationality I think.

Hahahaha

Topkek

You don't understand the subtelty of our posters, check out TRA and Daily Stormer. These posters say something like "We (pic of white people) have a right to exsist" and leftists flip shit and call it hate speech ehile normies see how leftists react to something as simple as this

He's an independent as far as I know and he's based as fuck. There's a few videos on YouTube of him and do a Google search on him too some lefty faggots tried get him removed from council for something he said bout Muslims but people signed a petition supporting him.

I mean do as they are doing and make our own posters to post about the place, I'm not that thick.

What do you think the census will be looking like? Bad?

If he jumped on National Party that could be a good thing

Realistically this could be the only way to take on antifa. They have a pretty big presence here

Justin Barrett sounds like a gay effeminate man, but he's based nonetheless.

I'd say Irish people are about 70%-75% now. Some areas like mine are completely Irish but others are multicultural shit holes now.

Our elections are held every five years. Unfortunately one just ended and one of the two parties in the two party system got in AGAIN.

NP should try to get support in city's like limerick and cork dublin is far to left wing to start even a centrist movement without being attacked by antifa scum.

We need this kind of party all over Europe to make it great again, its not even that hard to red-pill people nowdays with the current situation of degeneracy and disorder. And a single economical crash would just speed the process

>90% 'white'

They're a virus. I've lived in England for over 20 years and you wouldn't believe how quickly they've grown. It's mad. London is full on caliphate now. Many many other towns and cities.

False flagging Antifa could work very well, graffiti, slurs against your own people, something like "Ireland is NOT for the Irish, racist"

70-75%
Holy fuck thats bad, you need to get on this now before your a minority in your own country

Majority of the non Irish are white Europeans who happen to be catholic but even then there numbers are unsettling.

m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLA1RsIu4uWS8qaqquB5zdrQ&v=8uZJ21HpHPM Here's a couple of members of the national party on a TV debate recently with a fucking actor who was calling for us to take in refugees. The audience is middle class of course and want to take in scum.