Polygamy

Is having multiple wives red-pilled or degenerate?

Some pros:
>multiple vessels to carry your seed
>they collectively raise your offspring and there is never a shortage of babysitters
>they share the financial burden of the household and contribute to it as necessary

Some cons:
>that much estrogen under one roof
>am now expected to at the very least unleash my semen into them all on the regular
>finding qt's willing to become sisterwives

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKdJ6DnPhzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Degenerate.

Unsure. I think a different pro is that you will constantly have a proportion of males that will be unmarried, and therefore free to fight or blow shit up for whatever collective cause you happen to believe in. Not praising Islam, but you gotta respect long term thinking when you see it.

Redpilled.

If 75% of men died today... women would have no problem with this arrangement... because they are parasites and don't marry for romantic love

Would be great with two bisexual girls.

Yeah, this explains why muslim countries are so relevant and stabile.
Through history the monogamy has always created better society than the society where there is a big proportion of unwanted males causing trouble.

This is actually how human society functioned for millions of years. Organized religion was probably invented to control alpha harem formation since it would inevitably lead to inter-male violence.
>Women are trash and destroy society's with their whoring and degenerate selves.

>Pros: breeding an army that can take over the world in a few generations
The poor Mormons missed their mark by a few hundred years or maybe my great grandchildren would be persecuted by Mormons instead of snack bars.
>cons: living with multiple women you are intimate with
Not worth it to me man only virgins and men who have never had a serious relationship think this is a good idea

You are an idiot.

The reason islam allowed multiple marriages is because back in the stone age men were in demand because they were getting killed in tribal wars and women we weak, dependant, defenceless shits. Protip: there wasn't a welfare state... so men were encouraged to financially support multiple wives.

Another protip: this wasn't exclusive to Islam.

Exactly.

How the fuck can you put up with the drama of more than 1 woman?

The west doesn't have monogamy any more. It has soft-harems for alphas, whoredom for females and inceldom for betas. There is degeneracy everywhere in the boomer demographic too who do not maintain marriages.
We might not have 'legal polygamy' but we have something very close to it. My neighbor for instance lives with 3 hippy females. One has a kid that is not his. He regularly fucks them all, sometimes alone sometimes as a group. Sometimes he 'shares' one with a male friend.
The women dont seem to give the slightest fuck.

>they share the financial burden of the household and contribute to it as necessary
>letting your wives work jobs
You obviously don't get it at all
>am now expected to at the very least unleash my semen into them all on the regular
I don't see how that's a con. They plan your sexual schedule, they'll usually give break days. And they can't complain to you that you show favoritism by fucking one more often than the others.
>that much estrogen under one roof
No, no, no, no, no. You could go the "one big house" route but that is far from ideal. Best is each wife has her own house for her and her children and you have your own where you sleep and take your meals(or you could not have your own and just use the house of that night's wife).

You are a leaf.
Nawh I know it isn't exclusive to Islam. But is there another religion with enough people for my point to actually make a difference? Anyway I agree your explanation is probably the case

I don't think it's a lifestyle for everyone, I'd be taking maybe two more women off the market along with my wife, so a maximum of two men missing out on qt's.

The wife is bisexual and seems to be interested in the potential arrangement. If she can snag a couple bi girls that would relieve my sexual duties a couple times a week. Her only demand is that she gets to be top bitch, and I trust her to keep the other wives in line.

You meant that ironically didn't you! You're right, but what happens if the males travel to different countries in their millions?

It will increase consanguinity and a lot of men will be unmarried

I also know of two married military men, both big strong guys. They still fuck girlfriends & mistresses. Their wives tolerate it. It upsets them but they put up with it in order to claim the social status of being married to the alpha and bearing his children.

So? Just send those unwanted makes to other countries as refugees.

It's how china is conquering Africa and how Islam is conquering the west.

Mormons need to bring this shit back too.

>height
When will they ever learn

Pretty much. It looks like all throughout history society has had a problem of excess males. Maybe around 15-20%.
The west usually just Jews up a war and has them kill each other.

I've had three gfs who more or less stated that I could sleep with other girls if that's what I really wanted.
Women do not think like men. They would get more upset if I "fell in love" and paid more attention to a side girl, or if the side girl was prettier. And I am NOT even fucking close to alpha, I've never actually went ahead and got a side girl to my actual gf.

I've heard countless stories of girls who don't mind sharing "their man." Maybe I hang out with a bunch of degenerates which is entirely possible.

You will be end up very disappointed with women if you assume at all that they think about relationships in the same terms that men do. At least, that's where many of my disappointments stemmed from.

I don't know whether to praise your neighbour for this or to hate him. Maybe I am just jealous, except for the parts about a kid that is not his, and sharing with another male.
I think maybe I am fine with it, as long as I am the one who has the harem. Everyone else can fuck off. Trying to make one rule about this for everyone is not possible. There are in fact alphas and betas, so although situational ethics won't work, there is one firm rule: Recognizing nature for what it is and aligning with that. The strong get the women, and the rest don't. If you want the girls, then you need to get stronger. Otherwise get lost, and settle for sloppy seconds. Remember: Alpha fucks and beta bucks.

You are really lucky to have a poly bi wife.

Women are bigger degenerates than men and need to be controlled and shamed with religion.
Shame is natures way of controlling women, thats why they undermine any system of shaming them so vigorously in the west.

Seems like the drama would make it all break down eventually.

And recognised polygamy would fuck legal systems up too much.

Casually it works though, especially if the guy has time to himself and to hang out with his friends. The women can keep each other company way better than a man can.

It's Islamic, and therefore degenerate.

I hate him and see them all as degenerate scum. I feel bad for the kid who is exposed to their crap. They are all on the dole too from what I can tell. They have out of town hippy visitors regularly. What am I supposed to do, he is a ripped tanned 'sexy' beach bum who spends all day feeding them hippy crap and climbing coconut trees.

She could be seen as degenerate in the same respect. I'm happy enough to seed any girlfriends she brings home, and I think she gets off on the fact she's bringing me home fresh babes, but that she's in control of who it is, and that's the trade off, but she's more skilled and more dedicated at picking up compatible women.

I think she has male drives that cause her to pursue softer women than herself, and I'm happy to let her have it, even happier she's willing to share it with me.

Definitely degenerate.
Although I dont feel like my view is relevant since there's no such thing as monogamy anymore. I actually like stable relationships and think casual sex is pointless and sad. I just want a nice qt loyal girl, I think we all do

Has she ever been in a monogamous relationship with a woman?

Another thing going on up here in QLD is 'Chad vans' (wicked camper vans being related to this cultural phenomenon). .
Basically a Chad gets together 3 or 4 thousand dollars and a van with a double bed mattress in the back.
He then cons 2-3 naive bitches into going on a 'mystical hippy trip to the rain-forest' with promises of good times, drugs and sex.
Once away he isolates them emotionally and financially, constantly re-locating if another male catches onto his setup. Some of these Cads in Vans are hyper-agressive.
Its a way to have a soft-harem until the money and drugs run out, or the bitches catch on.

Posting Chad Vans.

Once in her younger years. I've met the girl she was with and she's a mouse in comparison to my wife. Nice girl but not the kind I'd want to be married to all on her own.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKdJ6DnPhzk

Neither

Reminder that polygamy is perfectly fine in Christianity, Judaism and Islam.

The biggest con: too many incels. Already happening in a soft way in the West with sexual liberation. The Chad harem is returning

im a 24 year old woman in a polygamist relationship AMA

Degenerate. Creating lots of children means nothing when they're all genetically related to each other. Being raised in an unstable family unit like that will also have negative effects on everyone involved. Your wife/life partner deserves to be loved and cherished, assuming that they're respectful and loyal. No healthy woman would be happy sharing her partner with anyone else. Your children will suffer because they'll have unhappy mothers, plus they'll feel like they have to compete against the other families and like they can never get enough attention and love from you.

The truly red pilled way of life is to find a solid partner young, build a life together from the ground up, and have 8-12 children.

But ultimately, if you don't inherently feel like that would be wrong and you don't have any concern for love or commitment that just shows that you're a degenerate, deep down inside of you, anyways.

Did some girl break your heart, or are you just like this because you've yet to find a mate?

This is what sexual liberation is leading too

Enforcing monotony is the major function of religion and social rules because when all men have a m8 there is less violence and we can all live better under a stable civilization

This is why atheism, the destruction of the family and women's liberation is literally undermining civilizatio

If this continues we will collapse in living standards and chaos until a more traditional sexual-role is re-imposed

Why do you think you're just allowed to say anything you want about history? There's literally zero evidence to suggest that polygamy was common in the stone age. Are you a nigger or something?

> slept with more than one partner in life
> adulterer
> alpha

Imagine the bullshit 1 wife takes you through,

Now multiply that anguish by 5

Its very degenerate and destructive to society. A few men will have many women.There will be a huge number of men who has no woman, and they will eventually revolt.

You're completely wrong, it's actually the opposite, women have always outnumbered men historically. It's actually only recently in the world that in certain countries (Muslim places mostly) that men outnumber women.

Monogamy was made to prevent shit like that from happening. Monogamy also diversifies the gene pool by having genes get spread out over lots of people.

> muslim degeneracy from 7th century
> hey guys hey is it redpilled?

kys OP
100% you're one of the goatfuckers

Extremely slippery slope

Avoid