youtube.com/watch?v=X14Ya7-pt1E
spainvia.com/iansmithtribute.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ckMQq60Xfmk
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s
genocidewatch.org/images/White_Genocide_TVA.pdf
rense.com/general29/silence.htm
zimbabwesituation.com/news/zimsit_ian-smith-has-the-last-laugh-in-his-grave/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would you rather this country to be forced to live in, or Zim-Bob-We?

blacked

Forced to live in

It died of Marxism.

black communist killed it
the west let it happen
go to /k/ they love it and you'd probably learn more there

>go to /k/ they love it

Why?

it is a meme now. many such cases. sad.

Once upon a time a mercenary by the name of Cecil Rhodes rounded up some men and rifles and conquered a handful of african "nations" and gives in to Queen Victoria as a present.

Years pass, and that particular stretch of land he took became very productive in agriculture, with great plantations providing bountiful food and crops.

More years pass and the British hold falters, there's talk of self rule, but the Biritsh identifying community who runs the plantations and local governments are very much in the minority.

They want to hold onto power and avoid an overnight flipping of the table, but London says to roll over. Community says fuck off and declares own independence. Some blacks don't care, some blacks (commies) see it as a way to advance their politics. Whites are painted as racist.

War occurs, people die on both sides. World embargoes the whites while commies send weapons to ZANU, ZANLA, et al with impunity.

Eventually two nations in one country but a compromise is reached. Promises are made on the transition.

Commies want to redistribute plantations to poor black people. Whites don't want to sell, but compromise by saying if they can chose when they sell and get the market rate, it's fine. Blacks agree. Not a lot of whites want to sell right then though. Blacks get impatient and eventually start killing landowners and their families to motivate sales.

It's all downhill from there to the current clusterfuck of Zimbabwe.

Rhodesia's Rebellion: 50th Anniversary of UDI
youtube.com/watch?v=8LBtLDuaIP4

>muh rhodie camo
>muh short shorts
>muh rhodie vest
>muh selous scouts
>muh pic related
>muh heart of darkness but not too dark
>muh stronk independent country who don't need no commonwealth

First Angola and Mozambique went (the Portuguese were murdered en masse), then Zambia and Rhodesia and finally South Africa.
It's the story of a colonial country that was built from dust into the bread basket of Africa, promised dominion (Like New Zealand) by Britain if it federated (which it did) and then denied it - unless it gave the country one man one vote. The only problem was that 70% of the country was still in the neolithic-bronze age. They were denied Dominion by Britian and so like America ,they declared Independence. The West plunged them into total 100% Sanctions for claiming independence. Worse sanctions than Iraq. Only South Africa supported them. At the same time Russia and China trained and armed rebels in the countries around them and attacked.

They held on against incredible odds and were always victorious. They acquiesced to one man one vote with ONE stipulation. NO Communist majority. Small concession right ? During their second election the populace was terrorized to vote for the Communists and Robert Mugabe took over. That was 40 years ago. Mugabe is still the Dictator. Meanwhile he stole all the white farms and plunged the country into starvation after killing 10's of thousands of Blacks and printed so much money that a loaf of bread cost several quadrillion dollars. That obviously killed anyone's life savings..

40,000 white people are still stuck there with no rights, no representation. The old are dieing of very treatable disease and infirmities.
Many of them only eat when food is given to them. There are no jobs and their money and life savings became worthless many years ago.
In a country where thier fathers and grandfathers were born.

It's a shame on the entire civilized world for letting it happen.
It's the story of a country that fought against 100:1 odds and never lost. They were betrayed by their closest ally for who they had spilled blood to protect for a 100 years.

Requiem for Rhodesia
cwporter.com/rhodesia.html

Karin Smith (radio Free South Africa)
youtube.com/channel/UC3381QzS1QP0Y6tPrZHc8Fw

Goodbye Rhodesia 1979
youtu.be/g3u5CxS3j5M

History of South Africa Pt 10 of 12 Rhodesia 1890-1980
youtube.com/watch?v=_-vi72myXsA

History of South Africa Pt 11 of 12 After Rhodesia.... Zimbabwe
youtube.com/watch?v=dQiYQhmbk7A

>Once upon a time a mercenary by the name of Cecil Rhodes rounded up some men and rifles and conquered a handful of african "nations" and gives in to Queen Victoria as a present.

Not exactly...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudd_Concession#Agreement

Cecil Rhodes traded 100,000 Martini Rifles (the same ones the British used at the time) and a steamboat with guns to King Lobengula for mineral rights and land. Plus 500 pounds and 100 pounds a month. The price of a steamship then was 500 pounds.

King Lobengula was the son of Shaka Zulu's general Mzilikazi.

youtube.com/watch?v=X14Ya7-pt1E

Listen to some rhodesian songs.

Sir Robert Mugabe Knight Commander of the Order of the Bath knighted in 1994

It's the best example of how a well ran country gets destroyed by the illusion of equality.

In short: The UK said "no independence before majority rule"

I.e. Blacks rule the country

Rhodesia, under Ian Smith, refused basically saying "Them blacks will fuck it up"

So an unilateral declaration of independence occurs, some enbargoes, a little guerilla war called the Bush War, and basically shunned by the world, they improve the country in spite of the embargo and war.

15 years later the embargo and international pressure there is a ceasefire and Zimbabwe Rhodesia is founded.

A few months later there is a general election, won by former guerilla leader Mugabe.

Deals are made, blacks will rule and everything will be divided fairly because commies.

Fast forward to 2000, since the whites still own the land, Mugabe decides to take it by force. He uses bands of War Vets to attack, kill, and drive farmers off their farms.

This works and the land is divided between the indigenous population. Who have no clue whatsoever on how to work a farm or modern farm equipment.

This leads to a vast decrease in output, famine and an economic recession that made Weimar Germany seem like a reasonable alternative.

So basically it boils down to: Whites had a nice thing going, commies and blacks chimping out fucked it up.

Heed the warning...

spainvia.com/iansmithtribute.htm

Rhodesia - Never Beaten, Betrayed

youtube.com/watch?v=ckMQq60Xfmk

Oh, I can see a jacket of red and white and blue,
Some lions and a unicorn, a harp, a bulldog too
I see some shiny jewels that sparkle in a crown
Some hearts of oak, some daffodils and hills of thistledown

Is this good-bye now, my Greaten Britannia
Farewell Britannia, adieu!
Must I leave you now, my Greaten Britannia
Will this be my last good-bye to you!

Must I say good-bye to David and George and Patrik too
To Andrew and the cousins and to all the folks I knew
It was a family quarrel and I'm too beat to scold
You close the door and left me here standing in the cold

I've got my red flame lilly, my Bird of Mystery,
I've got my own young lion that will walk the road with me
The coat I wear just isn't the one that I once wore
You'll find the old one hanging there behind your bolted door

>Fucking britcucks will defend this
I fucking hate the British with every fiber of my being

its like something from a zombie film

>heart of darkness but not too dark
this

It's a foreshadowing...

This is what happened / is happening in Rhodesia and South Africa...

NSFL

(skip to 47m 51s)
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=47m51s

Why britbongs, why?

i heard about that stuff before
i couldn't listen
apparently they used to make the father rape the corpses of his children
zimbabweans are animals

i cant believe that happened especially considering how anti britain he is

He has driven the Jewel of Africa into the ground.
3 million Zimbabweans are displaced in South Africa now. While the US was fighting communism in Vietnam, the West handed over Rhodesia, Angola, Botswana, Mozambique and South Africa to the very same Communists.

i cant believe how the media portrays it as the evil white supremacists lost
there was an article by a Jewish writer saying how good Rhodesia was then they said he was a white supremacist

whats frighting is there is a south african party gaining support and is very popular it thinks of zimbabwe as its goal

Rhodesia has to be one of the West's most shameful moments

thank you for the vid i will use it to redpill my friends on rhodesia

My Mom's family fled the Congo. My Dad's family fled Rhodesia.

And my time is coming to flee as well.

Africa is not a place for civilization.

Sad stuff, friend. Good luck to you.

try to get out whilst you can

It bothers me everyday that the West does not see history repeating itself. I hope you find a safe place in the future. I doubt many in the West know about the fate of the Afrikaner and Boers. It's fucking criminal.

>It bothers me everyday that the West does not see history repeating itself.

You mean the history that west itself created?

All western nations cried about how Rhodesia was ''racist'' in the past.

Yours and British media particularly made sure that everyone saw them as demons.

Why? is SA now killing whites?

>now

Since 1994, more than 70000
(and counting)

genocidewatch.org/images/White_Genocide_TVA.pdf

why the fuck are they killing them?

>Yours and British media particularly made sure that everyone saw them as demons.

I don't disagree... The west sold out our Rhodesia and South Africa. We should be ashamed BUT we should also not let history repeat itself.

Perfidious Britbongs

>Select all images with commercial trucks

...because they have a 75 IQ and no view of the future. They take what they want and when they want, if it is not defended against. They do the same to their own.

rense.com/general29/silence.htm

Great book! Great man!

zimbabwesituation.com/news/zimsit_ian-smith-has-the-last-laugh-in-his-grave/

Few former colonial countries are better off independent. I believe most if not all African countries were better as colonies.