Men = women but with a biological mistake

The male is a biological accident: the Y (male) gene is an incomplete X (female) gene, that is, it has an incomplete set of chromosomes. In other words, the male is an incomplete female, a walking abortion, aborted at the gene stage. To be male is to be deficient, emotionally limited; maleness is a deficiency disease and males are emotional cripples.

Thoughts? This explains why females are superior (eg, can give birth) and men can't

Here is your you.

Why? Just let the obvious trolls die. Sage.

Wouldn't women be as strong as men if this was true?

The user had to type it out. They deserve a mocking you.

Why do men run the world? Wouldn't the clearly superior women would have taken it from men millenia ago? What went wrong OP?

men are the most evolved, all living things are by default female. Lower forms of life do not have males. The invention of the male came later, male homo sapiens are the pinnacle of all earthly evolution, females are just primitive baby-sacks.

I thought about the very same topic before.
the sad truth is, however, that females live a bit longer, thanks to the effects of estrogen and that their brains produce oxytocin easier and they can acquire it easier because they're women or something along these lines.

this is all really bad because that means that females are more likely to be happy than males a priori. shit sucks, my dudes.

on top of that, society only really gives a shit about females and they get ahead in life easier because of much more positive social influx targeted more towards females.

bottom line: if you're male, you're basically fucked for life unless you're rich and famous.

That isn't the case in reality though. Through a women's life, she is trained to chase happiness, and rarely attains it. Women are generally far greater slaves to the system than we are.

The sooner men realize this, the easier it will be for them.

>This explains why females are superior (eg, can give birth) and men can't

oh really? where are those women getting the sperm from then?

OP is a faggot who's read the SCUM (Society for Cutting Up Men) manifesto by Valerie Solanas, a psychotic lesbian who shot Andy Warhol

>everything on the planet as it exists today is a product of evolution and survival of the fittest
>humanity has been and survived in every single environment on the planet including space thanks to men

Face it, white men are the next step. Women might come first in the womb, blacks might have come first in our species but men and white people were the next step. We conquer wherever we go because we are the best.

>Women are generally far greater slaves to the system than we are.

dunno, I guess. it really depends on the particular situation with all its factors at any given time and the individual plus everybody else weighing in/society.

we just looked at the biological factors. you could say that testosterone makes you more likely to strive for your goals. the problem is just if you have the will power to go forth or if you'd rather be miserable as a NEET. it just depends.

>men organized and created civilization so we can live not like animals, but like intelligent species.
More like a biological miracle.

Hey Faggots,

My name is Rob, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you dweebs take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Y is an X but without the extra /at the bottom
O_o

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I'm voting Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day.

really makes you drink, huh?

I've seen that episode of Venture Bros too m8

*whether

Men were a mistake.

Show feminine benis

Fun fact: boys are for a limited time essentially girls in a fetal development... Difference is, girls stop developing, boys develop into boys. Eggs become testicles and so forth. You do the math. We're literally more developed.

>I'm voting Trump

nice copypasta

it wasn't a mistake, we were made to be disposable. Always have, always will but we care the most about that will dispose of us the most.

>comperable
comparable
I pity you.
You're going to live an unhappy life, ho.

Nice pasta.

Which explains why women debase themselves with shit like high heels, makeup, etc.

If you are actually around women at all, you will find they bitch about the most mundane things at all times. Perhaps this is what you mean by being happier? These bitches are rarely happy.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You know the rules.
post tits with timestamp.

>The male is a biological accident
>male is an incomplete female
so what?
>emotionally limited
Even if males are significantly more emotionally limited, which is difficult to show since emotion is a vague term, so what? Why does emotion dictate how much better something is biologically?
>maleness is a deficiency disease
being a male is not something that is abnormal and harmful in humans, so it's not a disease

>the opposite gender required to reproduce is a mistake!!!!!!!!!!!
>HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm just here to fap to this whore.

Looked at the picture, didn't read.

Heads up that this is a shill/bot thread meant to get you guys in a long discussion in order to slide another thread or topic. These thread topics often take the form of writing prompts, with a picture and/or article along with a question, like when you were in high school. The OP will often never participate in the thread again, or respond to this post only in order to look authentic.

If you must respond, remember to sage

muh dik is also comperable

Do you actually know that female somatic cells have just one copy of X cromosome enabled at time? The other copy is disabled during the development of the fetus.
Meanwhile, male somatic cells have both X and Y working at the same moment, so men have more genes working...
Y is something like an extra genetic programme.

wait.... are you saying that women have more chromosomes.

Are women closer to downies than men?

I miss him. That poor fucker.

Maybe, but having a penis is pretty fun.

>I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now