Hello everybody this is Stefan Molyneux from Free Domain Radio, and I hope you are NOT doing well

Hello everybody this is Stefan Molyneux from Free Domain Radio, and I hope you are NOT doing well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=94Hg2VU9xdw
youtube.com/watch?v=hnegoVG22CM
youtube.com/watch?v=OkhX7TnsEDA
youtube.com/watch?v=Via5nc0xnYI
youtube.com/watch?v=xrC4gArhVrA
youtube.com/watch?v=D1JIaWTyrf4
youtube.com/watch?v=pN4CYhlHM20
youtube.com/watch?v=cu85BfIfZ-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2mcMCmJ5hL0
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are any of mollyneux's recent material good? Haven't watched any of his videos lately but I really like the ones where he talks about philosophy and/ or race.

Some are and some aren't. Just avoid the ones where he interviews Mike "Baboon Brainframe" Thernobitch or POWL JOWSIF WOTSON for the 50th fucking time

Avoid them all because he's a fucking weirdo cult leader.

Also, DEFOO EVERYONE IN YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW.

I'm defooing you maple nigger

>I'm defooing you maple nigger

Enjoy your cult.

>defoo your parents because of differing political views that Stefan equates to support of violence against you
>still browse Sup Forums though :^)

You're not defooing correctly. By definition of defoo, you cannot be a child of Stefan and join the wonderful cul- community of FDR if you don't suppress all free speech that is counter to your literal ANCAP utopia.

I-Is this the argumencaust?

I have a great relationship with my parents and have the utmost confidence that I'll have a great relationship with my future kids. How's your day going, Stef? Get many fucking dollars today?

Any videos of this guy getting absolutely rekted in a debate?

youtube.com/watch?v=94Hg2VU9xdw

Dude, from defooing you can earn upwards of 5 MILLION DOLLARS.

Don't you want to be a millionaire?

Well no, because any debate he's currently using the person he's debating with isn't using an argument.

Pretty sure he got trashed by a flat earther some time last year. Or was it a young earth christian?
Prolly both. Stefan's arguments are weaker than Holocaust proponents.

youtube.com/watch?v=hnegoVG22CM

youtube.com/watch?v=OkhX7TnsEDA

Stefan conditioning his child for him to be able to tell her when she's confused about something. This is staple cult-like behavior, "What you're thinking and saying is wrong, but that's okay you're just confused. Here's the truth."

Lol, what the fuck?

Poor girl, I can't imagine having Stef as a parent, holy fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Via5nc0xnYI

If your family doesn't support you over the state, what's the point in maintaining contact?

consider yourself defooed

>How does Trump know EXACTLY that 2-3 million illegals voted???
>statistics from 2008 and 2010 elections suggest numbers up to 2.8 million
>BUT YOU CAN'T KNOW!!
How did he lose again?

>If your family doesn't support you over the state, what's the point in maintaining contact?

Stefan thinks disagreement with with political ideology is akin to support of violence against him. That's how he rationalizes it.

Articulate what you mean by "supporting the state over you" because that really doesn't make a whole lot of sense as a sentence in front of me. How do parents value the state above their children?

That's staple parent-like behavior, you leaf cocksucker. I guess he should just let his child be infected by cultural marxism.

But I guess it would have been okay if he just beat her up for it.

>staple-like cult behavior is tricking and guilting your child into listening and answering your leading questions until you get the answers (and conditioned child) you want

That's not how parents operate, at least ones that love their children.

>staple parent-like behavior*

"Truth about Carl Marx" is good, as is his Roman Collapse video and Fed Interviews.

>Stefan thinks disagreement with with political ideology is akin to support of violence against him. That's how he rationalizes it.

No it's not, you retard. So long as your parents think it okay for you to get shot for not wanting to give half your income away to the state, they can fuck off.

>How do parents value the state above their children?

By perpetuating the idea that it's moral for the state to steal their children's income and tell them what to do with their business.

I guess teaching your kids math is also bad parenting.

I love how you assume the average child out there will gorw up to own a business. WHat's your business, user? HOw's it going? More importantly, how's the Croatian state crippling it?

You kidding me? There's more cult-like indoctrination going on at Saturday morning cartoons.
Who makes these videos?

>No it's not, you retard. So long as your parents think it okay for you to get shot for not wanting to give half your income away to the state, they can fuck off.

So if your parents live in the reality of living in a nation-state operated by a government, you need to defoo them? So did you defoo your friends and parents?

Dude, you've been duped by a weirdo cultist who wants nothing but donations and an echo chamber.

youtube.com/watch?v=xrC4gArhVrA

Stefan makes the videos.

Teaching your children math and teaching your children that what they're feeling is wrong isn't the same thing and it's also not an argument.

Remember goys, if your FDR donation is too low you probably were abused as a child.

Thank you (((Stefan Molyneux)))

Franklin D. Roosevelt donation? What?

>he doesn't even know the name of the cult he's effectively supporting

heh

Mate I have no clue what you're talking about. You OK?

>Stefan equating himself to the messiah and if we don't listen to him we'll have to wait another 2000 years

youtube.com/watch?v=D1JIaWTyrf4

It's Free Domain Radio you idiot.

>It's Free Domain Radio you idiot.
Ooh, right. Never heard anyone use the abbreviation before.
Think you might be a bit too obsessed with the guy?

>I'm obsessed with the guy

nah, that would be neo-Sup Forums

Think you might be obsessed with me a little bit? I mean you're just replying to me....

Reminder: filter leaves, no not respond to leaves.

Why does this leaf hate Stefan so much? I bet you're that faggot he was arguing with over Trump's exaggerations the other day

I love Trump, I don't like literal Jew cultists who prey on vulnerable people.

He only lets retards on his show

The guy is a bit of a weirdo but you're probably just overthinking things again user

The word business doesn't necessarily mark a commercial enterprise, genius.

>So if your parents live in the reality of living in a nation-state operated by a government, you need to defoo them?
No, dimwit, everyone lives in a statist reality, defooing only applies to those who approve of it.
>So did you defoo your friends and parents?
No, I had no reason to.
>Dude, you've been duped by a weirdo cultist who wants nothing but donations and an echo chamber.
And you've been duped by a weirdo so obsessed with this "cultist" that he constantly takes two-minute clips out of his videos and interprets them in a retardedly sinister fashion.

>Teaching your children math and teaching your children that what they're feeling is wrong isn't the same thing and it's also not an argument.
Except if you actually listened to what he said, that's not what happened. He assumed that she might have misspoken as she gave no indication of being bored by the conversation.

And teaching your children to see through marxist lies is probably even more important than teaching them math.

>No, dimwit, everyone lives in a statist reality, defooing only applies to those who approve of it.

You effectively approve it by living in it and paying taxes.

BUT HOW CAN U APPROVE WHEN YOU'RE LITERALLY AT THE END OF THE BARREL OF A GUN?!?

>No, I had no reason to.

I think you had an abusive relationship with your parents if you're not going to defoo them for participating in the nation-state.

>He assumed that she might have misspoken as she gave no indication of being bored by the conversation.

Except the girl wanted to watch the movie whereas Stefan wanted to poke her with leading questions to confirm his and her future beliefs.

DO YOU SUPPORT ME GETTING SHOT!!!!

Fucking kek
>sometimes she says she's not enjoying it when she really means she is
>no, officer, I swear she's just confused

>overthinking Jews

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfriend.

This is neo-Sup Forums everybody. Enjoy.

Not an argument.

Cough up the donations, goys. This isn't a charity.

youtube.com/watch?v=pN4CYhlHM20

What will you tell your grandkids about the messiah Stefan saving the world from the state? Will they shame you for abandoning him?

youtube.com/watch?v=cu85BfIfZ-Y

i listened to this without reading the captions and it sounds perfectly fine, so
>A FUCKING LEAF

Welcome to the cult. Please donate more than 50c unless you want to live with guilt for the rest of your life.

>BUT HOW CAN U APPROVE WHEN YOU'RE LITERALLY AT THE END OF THE BARREL OF A GUN?!?

Exactly.

>Except the girl wanted to watch the movie whereas Stefan wanted to poke her with leading questions to confirm his and her future beliefs.

I'm sure you're the expert on this, as opposed to her own father.

I watched one of his videos once. It didn't seem too bad.

>plz gib monies
>NO MOAR THAN DOLLAR
>MOOCHER

Would you finish letting me finish read the fucking article? Isn't it unfair?

Small kids can get into a habit of misusing a word. A cousin of mine did something similar.

According to that story, she has the habit of misusing the word. What are you gonna do if you have a kid who has such a retardation? Not correct it? Just let it go? Grats, you're a shitty parent and your kid will grow up to be a retard.

Why can't you move to a lawless society like Somalia?

>I'm sure you're the expert on this, as opposed to her own father.

What is this, parental relativism?

Recently he did a video with a call in listener who knocked up his girlfriend only a few times after hanging out with her and it was more fascinating than his nearing election videos tbqh

The murder rate of monday is not indicative of the murder rate of tuesday

Where can I purchase a signed copy of 'Culture of Critique'?

>"Daddy I want to watch the cartoon movie with the snowman and princesses, not listen to your rants about what you think it means."

>"You're just confused darling, you're not a little girl who just wants to watch a movie you want to listen to my drivel."

She'll defoo him in 15 years, just wait.

Didn't Trump say some 100 million illegals are in the U.S.? I know his supporters are largely uneducated, but can they at least Google ''population of the U.S.'' to see why that's a REALLY big number? Or is this ''truthful hyperbole?''

Because it's full of niggers. Yet it's still better off than it's more statist nigger neighbors.

>What is this, parental relativism?
It's a fact that he has a better idea on whether or not she wanted to watch the movie than you do, moron.

If your 5 year old kid doesn't know the difference between yes and no you've already failed as a parent

>Hello, let me make these hyperboles about what the guy said to give credibility to my argument which is based on plain ignorance.

>Because it's full of niggers. Yet it's still better off than it's more statist nigger neighbors.

Ah, so really you don't want to leave your cushiony state? Got it.

>It's a fact that he has a better idea on whether or not she wanted to watch the movie than you do, moron.

No, he's saying that HE has a better idea on whether or not she wanted to watch the movie than HER.

Not an argument.

>parents shouldn't warn their children about the marxist propaganda the hollywood kikes are peddling

Get out of here, Justin, you have a country to run.

The highest estimate anyone has said is 30 million.

>Get out of here, Justin, you have a country to run.

So now you're worried about a country not being run by it's government?

Tell me, how do you square away the beliefs of Stefan when he says it's the job of the woman to submit to male authority but state authority is morally reprehensible?

>when somebody thinks they're making an argument but it's not an argument

>when you call yourself a freethinker but defoo anyone who doesn't parrot your freethoughts

>Not an argument.
Neither are your strawmans, sorry to say.

Man, the Chinese must be masters of persuasion they've got themselves fooled and are responsible for the drop in solar energy costs and massive investments in clean renewable energy. Fucking Chinese, Coal is American power! Let's hear it for lung cancer, dirty water, and dirty air!

>I voted Trump so poorfags would lose their health benefits and finally, finally go die clinging to their guns (no ammunition, can't afford)

That's just dumb, watch him for his quality guests not for molyneux's autism. He does have some great guests that are well worth the watch

Where are my strawmans?

I'm posting clips of his own podcast.

youtube.com/watch?v=2mcMCmJ5hL0

>Stefan's wife reads letter received from parents after her defooing of them while Stefan analyzes it and explains what they actually mean

I got an argument, he's a Jew. What say you to that?

>>I got an argument, he's a Jew. What say you to that?
I say you suck at recognizing races. The guy is as anglo as anglos come.

Seriously. Do you understand what a retard you are?

>I say you suck at recognizing races. The guy is as anglo as anglos come.

He's literally a kike.

Sorry you had to find out this way, mongol.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

>Ah, so really you don't want to leave your cushiony state? Got it.

I understand that biology might be too complicated for a leaf.

>No, he's saying that HE has a better idea on whether or not she wanted to watch the movie than HER.

Except he never said that, he just said he though she might have misspoken. Plus you're assuming that swallowing kike propaganda isn't the least bit harmful for her.

He's not saying it's their job, just what they naturally do when the state isn't interfering.

Hitler would actually disagree with you on that one.

> just what they naturally do when the state isn't interfering

As, so the logical fallacy of appealing to nature?

Structural hierarchies exist in nature too. What now?

If that is true, he really lucked out on the genetic lottery there.

seeOh really?

>he lucked out
>Jew

I bet, Shlomo.

>claims I'm swallowing kike propaganda
>watches and listen to the words of an actual kike

I'm more interested in what he did to inspire this vitriol from you.
Did he give you the Molydick when you were a baby or what?

I mean
>50 posts by this ID

>I'm more interested in what he did to inspire this vitriol from you.

Well he's a cultist and he's a Jew.

Him being a Jew is enough.

>50 posts by this ID

What did he mean by this?

They exist in anarcho-capitalism too, what's the problem?

In Hitler's Germany you had to have three Jewish grandparents to be considered a Jew, all the Jewishness in Stef's mother comes from her father's side, and since Moly never mentioned his family being discriminated or shoah'd in Germany (other than by the allied bombing of Dresden) that means that even his grandfather was less than 3/4 Jewish, meaning Stef is 12,5% Jewish at most, although probably a lot less.

Go home Stefan

I called it the day that video came out that you were going to try to use anti-semitism to play the victim card and not own up to being a fucking idiot

It is if you live in Chicago

>>Him being a Jew is enough.
No I don't buy it. If that was enough, you'd have equal vitriol for all Jews in North America, which are a-plenty. No, your hatred seems way more focused.
What is it?

>In Hitler's Germany you had to have three Jewish grandparents to be considered a Jew, all the Jewishness in Stef's mother comes from her father's side, and since Moly never mentioned his family being discriminated or shoah'd in Germany (other than by the allied bombing of Dresden) that means that even his grandfather was less than 3/4 Jewish, meaning Stef is 12,5% Jewish at most, although probably a lot less.

Jews and kike sympathizers pls leave

Why do people feel the need to watch some narcissist on YT tell them what they should think? This is like religion 2.0. Can't people have their own opinions and think independently and develop their own ideas for a change?

I already told you, because he's a cultist.

>him being a Jew isn't enough

Where do you think you are?

>Where do you think you are?
I know where I am, you are going way beyond the usual Sup Forums autism. You are being the autist Supreme.

You are personally offended by him.
Did your dad molest you, and when you tried crying to your mom about it, he said "Not an argument"?
What is it? There must be SOMETHING?
You can't be so autistic you'd go on this crusade out of "he is a cultist and a Jew"? Honestly, I'm interested.

How could that happen? He hosts other people and broadcasts what he wants, he isn't appearing in other Goys' shows.

I'm personally offended by cultists. I've told you this multiple times. What reason do you have to not believe what I'm saying?

He's a kike cultist.

He's a kike cultist.

He's a kike cultist. That's why I don't like him. He preys on the weak, tells them their parents abused them for supporting the state and makes a buck off them and boosts his ego.

Let's not forget this guy calls himself a messiah. Do you seriously not find anything weird in a philosopher calling himself a messiah?

fuck off shill

Nice trips, leaf.

Did you donate more than 50 cents to FDR yet?