Angela Merkel

>Merkel might be getting a fourth term

What in the actual fuck is wrong with you people? Do Germans have a death wish?

She is the right wing candidate.

You don't know how awful the left in Germany is. Merkel's party has been making really constructive proposals in the last weeks, all shot down by the left because of """muh racism""" and """refugees first""".

Merkel is like Hillary, our left is 10 times worse than Bernie and Trudeau combined.

bullshit , just look at germany and say merkel is right wing with a straight face

that entire statement is so twisted around. what in the goddamn FUCK are you talking about?!

>Open borders
>Victim blaming
>Right wing
No

I think what he's saying is Merkel is the most right-wing of the candidates, which lends itself to the notion that Germany is nearing Failed State status.

then what can germany even do at this point , it's just sad

You dont understand CDU is considered right wing this is how fucking insane our left wing parties are.

this, Germany got cucked hard.

afd, retard
if you vote anything else your family deserves to be raped

What's more insane than open borders for refugees? What policies do they have that are worse than that?

Years of soviet rapes, ashkenazi meddling, and general interbreeding has fucked Germany. Are there really any pure germans even left in Germany anymore?

He is right. There is literally no real alternative to Merkel.
>but muh AfD
Good luck with getting 51% of the votes.

Don't you realize? Germany has achieved its Fourth Reich, and Merkel is its Fuhrer. The control Berlin has over the EU and its policies ensures this. And government sponsered groups like Antifa act as a sort of Hitler Youth/civilian paramilitary branch to enforce social order.

>tfw you always wanted to live in a facsist Germany, only to find out you already are, just not one aligned with your views.

For germans Merkel is the populist candidate. Yes they are that cucked.

Surprisingly enough people care about more than muh refugees and are not entirely blinded by populism.

Seizing 100% the ethnic germans income and property for the new germans.

Germans do have a shit fetish

>Merkel might be getting a fourth term
I hate her so much.

>Do Germans have a death wish?
I do.

germanys government, save for a few politicians, is a joke from any side of the political spectrum, it doesn't matter where you stand, all parties are beyond anything akin to reason

the germans are so fucking turned off from voting, last time only 1/10 of the people eligible to vote actually went tp dp that

>pic related is mfw Merkel gets elected again
at least that bitch finally admitted that open-borders policy is fucking stupid, germany needs either a catastrophe or a populist if they want the people to be interested in politics again

ignore the CDU shills, the rapefugees showed they won't be tamed on NYE- some even traveled from Switzerland and France for ficki ficki in Cologne. Merkel is one big happening away from being lynched.

>>Do Germans have a death wish?
>I do.

Merkel goes to buy fish at Galeries Lafayette every second Friday. Her car parks at Französische Straße corner Friedrichstraße and a bodyguard follows her downstairs. Inside it's crowded with a lot of corners and people. In the market her security detail is light. She will gladly shake your hand if you want to get close and personal to her. Do it.

At least you get a madame chancellor we only get a Drumpf :[

He is right though. Our Problem is that the Left has taken over the Schools

>fourth term

what a weird way to spell 'bullet'
never seen that before...

>some even traveled from switzerland
that's not possible, you can't leave the country with an foreigner ID classified as F (for Flüchtling, ger. for Refugee) and then return as if nothing happened

and if they left illegaly then lmao, they're probably gonna be deported, our foreigner monitoring agencies(or whatever it's called in english) don't fuck around when it comes to these things

that's sad man , when is AfD going to have a chance?

This right here. My thoughts since 2001 summed up in one neat Post

impossibru with the current political system.

>it won't win the majority so I might as well not vote for it!
>what is a self-fulfilling prophecy
People like you are the faggots responsible. This "I'm just one man" propaganda has gotten to you.

Still voting AfD

I can't vote for Merkel, sorry. If it means red+red+green coalition will rule Germany then there are only 2 outcomes:
>left fucks up so hard that people revolt. I will join revolt and behead traitors and niggers
>left fucks up so hard that everyone with money just emigrates to other countries, zimbabwe style. Then I'll emigrate to the USA or wherever.

Basically I'm voting AfD as a political solution. If it doesn't work out because Germcucks vote for suicide, then so be it.

>it won't win the majority so I might as well not vote for it!
the system is run and maintained by cucks, take a guess who counts the votes.
also all the cuck partys can just join a coalition and rule even if nobody really wanted them.

How do you know this? What Friday is the next "second Friday"?

From my workplace. To everyone i talk about politics to is considering voting for AFD even the 15-16-17 yo Girls think they are the best Option. But i live in Bavaria where things are very conservative and These are just anecdotes. I dont know how it will turn out. I can produce my own ammo atleast if shit hits the fan. So thats a plus

Yet you fail to realize you have this fucking option

Europeans are so damn easy to demoralize. I swear, desperation and self doubt/pity is a British hallmark, and even they managed to make ground. You guys need to break out of thisconditioning. AfD not winning because they can't get the votes is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Im still voting for them. And the other German Poster will too. The Question is if this will be enough

Imma need some sauce Hans, google search is useless as usual

Get involved. Go out and canvas, go to rallies, invite your friends and family. That how you get things done. Make a show of AfD as the popular choice, no matter what the polls show, and you may be surprised.

You actually dont understand the Situation in Germany do you ? Merkel was in mid Term and firmly in power when the Migrant crisis happened, so she had the say. At that Point the AFD was a bunch of Euro sceptic Loosers. Over the span of ONE YEAR starting with Cologne i guess they got to around 20 % of votes. Nobody knows how they will go in the election. Problem is that the established parties got COMPLETELY on one side and thats the Leftie Progressive side. ALL the other parties Need 51% together to fuck us over while AFD has to do it alone. Pray for us

Get people riled up like Trump did.

Dude i redpilled EVERYONE over the course of the past five years. Even the once progressive chicks at work send whatsapp pics of burning arabs. I did my part

Is a red red green coalition possible in 2017?

Race mixing makes Germany strong, you bigoted goyim!

Merkel is an opportunist that will say whatever she needs to in order to retain office.

You're doing gods work lad

> +1 like

I understand it (though European political parties and voting seem to just be a way to secure only one set of political ideology). This means you have to actively take from Merkels party, or infiltrate it next time. Forget what she or her party says, and tell, and her voter base this too, that if you are dissatisfied with Merkel, voting her in won't change a thing.

Angela Merkel saved more life than any western leader in modern history

Good job, Hans. It takes this attitude from as many people as possible.

Serious question, because, I can't square her with anything even remotely right. This is like some fucking horrible cartoon parody of reality.

Jesus Christ what sorts of policies are the German left about?

>Israel

Yes. But the racemixing shit is just a Meme except for the Big cities and the complete Feminist cunts who cant get a man. The German Problem is that everyone Man, Woman alike have to wotk cause of the shitty Euro ( When we had D-Mark we had basically double the moneyz) And so nobody has time to get Kids. The Arabs and Niggers dont get nobody except for the Trash. Gotta have Money to get a German GF

schlomo being schlomo or leaf with proxy....

>implying shitskin lives are worth anything
fuck off

Sigmar Gabriel, the Boss of the German Workers Party (SPD, they are the MILD Lefties) Marched with Antifa when he was Young. There are Pictures of him next to Posters wishing for the Extermination of the Germans. Right now he is in the Coalition with Merkels CDU in Power. SPD is considered very centric in Germany

>>>The Arabs and Niggers dont get nobody except for the Trash. Gotta have Money to get a German GF

Good thing they get 2000 Euros a month each without actually working eh?

If you don't find a way to chemically castrate them you're all dead. Not in a peaceful way either. You'll get your head chopped off before you get a chance to get old.

The ride starts now, Germany.

Germans are full memento, she just needs to flip before elections and they believe it. Doesn't stop them from going "Merkel muss weg" _after_ the elections.
They need a Polaroid.

A Meme too. Yeah the Guy with 23 Kids got Loads of Cash at first glance But if you look at the German Prices he had to send his Kids to steal. The Money is cut FAST believe me. And the Welfare dries up every day (The Left cries Racism of course) Believe me even their best workers dont get anything cause too shit Tier for German work. They have nothing

Keep working lad

are you from the STASI, sean ?

well considering the fact that there is a chance of getting a coalition that is even more left leaning on immigration policies, merkel is the better choice. dont get me wrong, i despise her but i am afraid that we could get a coalition of links/grüne...

we are fucking cucked because we dont have any options left

this

>b-b-b-but muh AfD

Yeah I am voting for them but do you honestly think they can win? Imagine if Trump made his own party rather than joining with the republicans, do you think he would have had even a chance of becoming the president?

That is the situation we have in Germany right now. Either Merkel gets a fourth term, or something much worse than Merkel gets it's first term. Every piece of power the AfD can seize is good, but it's nowhere near enough to actually win the entire thing, especially since nobody is willing to work with them.

that would make her a martyr. she needs to be defeated, but in a democratic way

We can send you HC Strache, but he is more of a memetic soldier than a politician.

>kraut

Mob violence is democratic, you mean constitutional? In the the current situation it also warrants mob violence.

Weedman was right again.

>Do Germans have a death wish?

Germans know that Love Trumps Hate.

>last weeks

How about the past decade? Where were those proposals then?

We still have Article 20 GG. Never Forget German Brothers. Never Forget

>woman with a funny name to lead a country

>leaf
>talks abour shitskins online
pls turn off your computer and never come back

Don't hope for a Militärputsch, though. They are with Mutti and are busy providing a ferry service Africa-Italy for the enemies of your country.

>might

You guys realize she will be the chancellor of a coalition?

Afd has strikter immigration going for them but literally nothing else. They say themselves that they don't wanna be w governing party. They wanna be the edgelord opposition.

You disgrace Snufkin

They also have edgy populist ideas like making Germany a guns country again, bringing back the light bulb, defunding the state TV and getting rid of DST.
If they are legitimately doing it it's worth voting for them.

>Afd has strikter immigration going for them but literally nothing else.
That's good enough for me.

>bringing back the light bulb,
The fuck

Light bulbs are illegal in germany

At least lift the ban, they are not forcing you to use light bulbs instead of (((CFL)))s.

Merkel is the typical European "right wing".
In Europe right means pro-globalism, privatization of national wealth, pro-EU and pro-immigration.
It is not a meme, that what is considered left in America is Right in Europe.

Our regular leftist parties are left from Bernie.

NO.

Unless -- just a wild crazy idea -- Germans were to avoid voting for parties in that coalition. Why the Hell would you vote to keep her in power?

If such a thing is even possible...

krauts deserve extinction

Instead we got highly toxic shit that needs a firetruck to get rid off when it breaks. Much better than fucking lightbulbs of course. Truely a great time to be alive.

100% this

>Be me
>6'4
>Blonde Hair
>Blue Eyes
>Last name is Kuhn
>Born in America
Even the cosmic lottery is cucking you, Germany.

tire iron that bitch

Look at candidates. They scaremonger people with bunch of retarded leftists into voting moderate left.
See: .

Their only options are 1) Merkel, 2) hard left coalition
basically, they can die of cancer, or shoot themselves in the head. There is no other (realistic) option.

>Merkel: We need to cut 300 milloin from education
>The opposition: It's time to riot! The government cutting is going too far!
>both clap as they spend 10 billion more to immigration this year

>"Hey user, I hope you didn't vote for that AfD party that literally took no stance in the -real- issues like government spending and education

They aren't like Americans. They love their "free" healthcare, they hate guns, and they don't have a work ethic.

> they hate guns
No shit, m8?

Holy shit, krauts are so pathetic they'd offered Adam Fucking Sandler to rule their cuckistan