My dad just said that I'm going to lose my health insurance under Trump

My dad just said that I'm going to lose my health insurance under Trump.

Why? Is Trump going to get rid of Obamacare (which allows me to remain on my parents health plan while living in squalor at college) and just say "fuck you" to guys like me, or is he going to replace it with a plan that won't fuck everything up? Has he said anything about this?

I'm just worried Sup Forums

He said the latter like a hundred fucking times you colossal faggot

this.

Yeah I'm aware you fucking nigger but does he have a goddamn plan or is he talking out of his ass like he did with prosecuting Hillary you fucking dumb kike loving jabroni

He specifically said that he would keep the only two good things about Obamacare, the part that allows you to share your parents' insurance until you're 26 and the part about pre-existing conditions. Why don't you listen? You don't deserve health insurance. I hope there's a day during the transition where Obamacare stops and Trumpcare begins and on that day you get hit by a car.

Maybe you should get a fucking job that pays Healthcare if you're even in this position.

For this to even be relevant you're under 26 at least for the next year, and the job market is nowhere near as fucking terrible as it was when I graduated in 2009.

he said he isn't changing the age you can stay on your parents as you could on ACA

>but does he have a goddamn plan

"Repeal and REPLACE Obamacare"

>prosecuting Hillary

just wait

>I'm just worried

Why, does your pussy need a tune-up already?

If faggots like you didn't run to the doctor every time you got the sniffles, that shit wouldn't cost so much.

thank you that was all i was asking. I hadn't heard anything that wasn't fear mongering by the Jewish media

>why don't you get a job with complete health insurance dental and a 401k as an undergraduate you fucking cuck

i wonder

Don't worry Cletus, the free market will fix it and the wealth will trickle down ;)

You'll see. He has a good plan. The best plan, doesn't he guys? He knows some bright people with some great ideas.

>concern about possibly not having health insurance is the same as being a hypochondriac

how stupid are you?

also I'm glad the reactions are that I'm a dumbs, it puts me at ease. Thanks guys

>including "you fucking cuck" as part of the greentext.

I'm glad you picked up on it, because it was certainly implied

Hopefully he'll say FUCK YOU

>concern about possibly not having health insurance

Grow a pair, cupcake; you can fix a hangnail at home these days.

I like to have some fun with it

>going to the doctor for a hangnail

wtf kinda meme is this? are you projecting?

his plan probably involves someone going bankrupt. i bet it isnt him, this time.

>My dad just said that I'm going to lose my health insurance under Trump.

If your dad voted for Trump he gets everything that's coming to him.

>REPLACE Obamacare

With what faggot? You realize Obamacare is the REPUBLICAN HEALTHCARE PLAN RIGHT?

>which allows me to remain on my parents health plan while living in squalor at college
that existed before ObamaCare and is not part of ObamaCare, you dumb nig

>falling for the (((college))) meme
>actually needing healthcare

He has had a plan for some time now: get rid of the lines.

You get rid of the lines and you'll see competition like you've never seen.

well pence was just on tv talking about how they're gonna replace it with allowing savings accounts and letting insurers go across state borders to basically any avoid state based insurance regulations. yay states rights. and of course the third part of their plan is apparently to see what comes from congress and go with that. it's sadly what he said. so they dont really have a good or detailed plan.

good luck everyone who doesnt want to die,

>are you projecting?

I'm responding to an under 26 faggot Millennial who is terrified about not having free health insurance.

You think you're gonna have a heart attack next week? Maybe a stroke? You're a college student, you fucking sissy. Cut back on doing blow to 3 or 4 nights a week and you'll be fine.

I guess you could be concerned about AIDS. Makes sense.

If I can't find a job when I graduate, can I get welfare and food stamps?

I know I can in Canada, but I don't think I really want to move there for welfare (even though it's probably pretty sweet)
It's too cold up there

How fucking dumb are you?

1. Repeal Obamacare. All of it.
2. Allow cross state line insurance coverage.
3. Create pre-tax MSA accounts where people can put $5,000 per year in.
4. Buy catastrophic healthcare policy for cheap.
5. Block grant Medicaid to the states.

So you pay for your small shit with your $5,000 pre-tax dollar account, which means you won't go to the fucking ER with the fucking sniffles, and if you get whomped, you have a catastrophic policy to cover the huge stuff.

And if you don't spend your $5,000 annual MSA, you KEEP IT.

TAX FREE.

Shit, it's almost as though Trump wants people TO WORK.

Spend your time here figuring out ways to kill yourself.

>m-muh health insurance
nobody needs health insurance you giga-queer

>terrified
yeah, you're projecting

If you are a dependent and in college you can stay on your parents' insurance. Obamacare didn't have anything to do with that. You also probably pay a fee for healthcare services through the college.

The way this used to work is parents, or the college kid would pay $15/month for the catastrophic insurance if you broke your arm or needed your appendix out. If you needed a strep test or birth control you went over to the campus clinic.

It is the ACA that needs 21 yo college kids to pay hundreds of dollars per month for healthcare, so all those people that get subsidies can get their free stuff.

>2. Allow cross state line insurance coverage.

Dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. Please off yourself subhuman faggot.

>which allows me to remain on my parents health plan while living in squalor at college

>18+ year old MAN still pathetically mooching off his parents

Your parents are embarrassed by you

>My dad just said that I'm going to lose my health insurance under Trump.

faggots don't even know what the plan is yet. definition fear mongering

There should no government-run healthcare. None. It's not the government's business to make sure you're healthy. It's your business. We don't need SSI, we don't need Medicare, we don't need Medicaid. Want cheap medical care? Go become a doctor.

>5. Block grant Medicaid to the states.

OH JUST FUCKING GREAT SO ALL THE REPUBLICAN STATES CAN DEFUND AND ABOLISH IT

>There should no government-run healthcare. None.

So back to reading the bible and hoping you don't die?

I could care less about losing my insurance as long as my dad doesn't have to pay $300 a week anymore.

>using everything available to you is now mooching

go eat a potato

You're under 26, you moron.

What EXACTLY are you worried about?

Prostate cancer? Heart disease? Diabetes?

Seriously. If you get the clap the medicine can't be more than a few hundred bucks.

>why don't you get a job with complete health insurance dental and a 401k as an undergraduate you fucking cuck

Only one of those things isn't standard at most jobs faggot

>1946+70
>not having a national health service with private competitors for those who can pay

Why would the Republicans want to make sure their people are sick and can't really get ahead in life to realize that it's the GOP who will latch on to stupid, non-issues and get you to vote against your best interest? Oh, wait... I just answered my own question. Oh well, fuck Mexican and ISIS is gonna nuke us!

>Here is you $50,000 hospital bill for a splinter
>Laid off due to automation
>Sorry, no good education for your kids, send'em to the glory hole

He said somewhere that pre-existing conditions and remaining on parents until 26 are two clauses he would keep in future health care plans and the only thing to remain from King Niggercare

Calm the fuck down you faggot.

you are going to be fucking fine you faggot

Assuming you don't have some kind of crippling disease and you're

The replacement for obamacare is "die quietly".

hth!

They aren't removing that provision

Honestly it's the only thin that makes sense I have no idea why you can't add whoever you want to your plan

If a group of people want to buy a plan together and an insurance company is okay with the hat who cares?

The whole "can't stay on the plan" is because of government regulation, then they change the regulation and say okay you can stay on for 4 extra years

Why does the government decide hat shit at all??!

Iirc nobody likes a know it all nerd fat fuck eating chips and mastrubate at the same time.

>interstate trade is bad

The FUCK? Health insurance is the only thing that doesn't fucking get to be traded across state lines

They've never had a plan to replace, only to repeal.

>pays 50,000/year for education
>living in squalor

Nope guess you're fucked. Better vote for Hillary in November.

>because healthcare wasn't provided before 2014

You do know that Obamacare has only been fully implemented since 2014 right?

Obamacare has never done shit for anyone besides cost a lot more money than we used to pay

I'm 27 haven't been to the doctor in like 8 years and yet I've been forced to buy health insurance and spend roughly 2500$ a year on a service I don't want or need for the last 4 years

Yes and of course that makes it so. It never occurred to Obama to just keep the "good" parts of Obamacare.

OP of course you're fucked. The only thing that is going to get me through the
Next 4 years is watching every lower and middle class person who voted for Trump get fucked to benefit people who almost entirely voted for Hillary. Priceless

you are like a canvas, everything i draw makes more sense the moment i sense butthurt faggotry.

Reaptcha: select 5 death camps

What?

Let's be honest, really. There are an abundance of poor people in this country and not enough jobs. It's best to let them go. If you're not doing something worthwhile of earning the money showing that your skills are in demand, chances are you're going to be replaced by a robot and the rest of us shouldn't have to take care of you.

Trumps gonna fuck everything up, have fun paying you're 250k carpal tunnel surgery OP

If that's the market price, that's the fair price. You don't have any right to a doctor's labor if they don't wish to provide it to you, do you think stealing is okay?

The ACA or Obamacare that got enacted. Was a heavily watered down version of what Obama wanted.

I'm glad to see it go, I hope America come up with a systems more akin to Japan's healthcare.

I work full time and am starting my last semester next week. What kind of faggot pussy are you?

GET A MAJOR MEDICAL PLAN FOR $20/MONTH THAT OBAMACARE MADE ILLEGAL YOU FUCKING DOUCHE.

You act like you want to pay for some wheezing boomers heart surgery.

Thanks CTR!

>I'm too good to work and go to college

That's not an argument and you know it.

Private healthcare in a free market that's not controlled or regulated by the insurance companies but fully independent is the answer to making healthcare affordable for everyone, as well as more efficient and innovative. Just like everything else in the economy.

>simpsons_lemon_bite.webm

>trump's plan: Don.Tcare

His platform was very clearly "repeal and replace" for the whole campaign

DON'T WORRY:

1) 20M people are covered under Obamacare:

- The dems have to scare everyone

- The GOP have to cover everyone

2) That is 20M new GOP voters if they stay covered

3) Trump has set the bar of success helping the American people, many White Americans are also covered by ObamaCare

4) Trump promised to help inner city black communities, that includes heath care

5) Trump is not a politician, he made his money, they need to steal tax payer $$ he doesn't.

6) He can not stand up in front of the American people as a failure. He only kn ow success

7) Trump has said MANY times on the stump he refuses to let people die in the streets like a 3rd world country.

8) HE IS NOT A REPUBLICAN

9) THE GOP WILL FOLLOW HIS LEAD
Every day they go to work with a 1000lb Lion with a Twitter account and fear for their lives. There will be BS talk on both sides, follolw trump only!

hahaha bye bitch

Get a job.

Not really worried about losing health insurance desu

You sound like the sort of wheezy, lame-duck that needs to be culled anyway