Sup Forumslacks are dumber than Afrocentrists

KANGz are fools to claim that Egyptians, who are Northeast African, are related to African Americans, who are overwhelmingly West African. But pollacks like Richard SPencer are just as dumb to claim Egyptians for themselves.

You actually think Egyptians are white? Your ancestors? Yes they are Caucasian (based on facial features, not genes or skin color) but so are black Northeast Africans like Somalis or Ethiopians.

A tiny percentage of Egyptians in the far north (Alexandria) could be considered white; they're over-represented in the media because they're better looking. But the vast majority are brown. And Upper Egypt (from Luxor to Aswan) is basically black Caucasoid; certainly they are genetically closer to Nubians/Sudanese than Italians.

Pic=sculpture of King Tut's mom, who--because of his distant Euro DNA technically making him related to most Europeans--you morons have convinced yourself was white.

Only stormniggers think Egyptians wuz white n shit
Most of us are just laughing at the absurd shit negroes believe

Richard Spencer said "Egyptians are white Europeans" to Roland Martin. It was a showdown of KANGZ.

How much time do you think Spencer spends here?

Oh fucking please! There are black but they are not nearly as common as middle easterner looking people and it's fucking rare to see blacks. And don't post Nubian people or light skinned people or I'm gonna fucking kick your ass you stupid brainlet burger.

Are you aware that the KANGZ theory has more scientific support (very little) than global warming being a hoax (practically none)?

Reall makes you think.

Are you actually Egyptian, or just some cracker tourist?

of course most aren't black. Congrats on defeating that straw man. But if you were actually Egyptian, rather than a LARPing tourist, you'd know that in the south (Luxor to Aswan), they are genetically/phenotypically closer to black Caucasoids than whites. Most Egyptians are Middle Eastern looking as you say but a true KANG would know it varies with Geography.

OP BTFO by an Egyptian. lol

The greatest irony about conservatives is that when they talk about how great MURICA is, they really mean New York and San Francisco, the rest is shit. And those places are 99% Clinton supporters.

And when they talk about how bad the Middle East is, it's mostly because that region is full of anti-science religious fanatics, which is what their party is all about.

>Are you actually Egyptian, or just some cracker tourist?

The "Egyptian" is almost certainly LARPing or a tourist. (How many actual Egyptians use Sup Forums?) Egyptians know that Afrocentrism is bullshit but also know about the phenotypic variation throughout the country.

It is indeed extremely "rare" to get a black-passing person in the north (which granted is the vast majority of Egypt). But it isn't remotely rare to see that in the south. My interlocutor would know that if he were actually Egyptian and not pretending to be or a tourist. Pic is a random group of school children in Luxor, Egypt.

Google image "people of luxor" and you can see how "rare" it is for yourself.
Here is a random group of school children in Luxor. Do they look closer to black Caucasoids or Middle Eastern?

>king tuts mom

Nice "restored" bust you have there

LOL "restored"? It's a contemporaneous sculpture. That's how most Egyptians from the south--she was from Thebes--look. Again, a google image search can resolve these things. No one is saying that most Egyptians--e.g. people from Cairo or Alexandria--resemble black Caucasoids.

Your pic is of Nefertiti. And no informed person would deny that most AE/modern Egyptian looked more like that than Tut's moma.

I hope you realize the only relevance Dick Spencer has is what the media gives him, and they prop him up as the representation of what the right wing is in order to discredit right wing parties as being full of loons. And you took the bait.

I honestly don't care, anonyfriend. I don't know why you niggers care so much about Egypt or Egyptians.

LOL my whole point is that I want to preserve the KANGz meme. The KANGz meme is intrinsically credible because 1) large majority of Egyptians aren't black and 2) the minority who are are black Caucasoid who don't identify as "black," and have no relation to black Africans. It's undermined when "our side" is being equally stupid, saying all Egyptians are white.

Because when you have no history or accomplishments you need to steal and fabricate in order to feel adequate.

Fair enough.

>LOL my whole point is that I want to preserve the KANGz meme. The KANGz meme is intrinsically credible because 1) large majority of Egyptians aren't black and 2) the minority who are are black Caucasoid who don't identify as "black," and have no relation to black Africans. It's undermined when "our side" is being equally stupid, saying all Egyptians are white.

Reading comp fail--no one denies that African Americans--West sub-Saharan African/Negroid---have no accomplishments or history. Black Caucasoids do, however. Even if you exclude southern Egyptians, Sudan, Ethiopia, and Nubia had kingdoms, languages, armies, and pyramids.

Rereading this, there is no way this guy is Egyptian. His argument is true as applied to Cairo, Alexandria, and Lower Egypt. But it's easily discredited as applied to Upper Egypt. As previously stated, you can just Google image search "People of Luxor" or "People of Aswan" and you'll see that half or more of the people, not just nubians, are black-passing.

"light-skinned" people are also very cmomon in Alexandria and other coastal Med cities.

>Black passing
So blacks are traps now?

Tiye was Akhenaten's mother, genius. Nefertiti was Tut's mom.

And probably his aunt, too, but hey, Ancient Egypt.

>just google just google just google
Why don't you google American couple for me and tell me if that's accurate or not?