>atheists struggle to understand a simple comic made for children

but they want to tell normal people not to be christian

Does this not make sense to anyone else???

Other urls found in this thread:

webster-dictionary.org/definition/Atheism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this comic isn't difficult to understand.

It suggests that if you trust in God and make sacrifices in your life to honor him, he will give unto you much greater rewards

I don't care what you do

that small bear was given to her by her dead father

It's a horrible cartoon. Christologically false.

>and this is my faces of autism

oh, so you're a christian then....

shut up kike nigger

>christcucks struggle to understand a simple meme made for autistic Sup Forumsacks

no, I accept that Jesus of Nazareth was a historical figure preaching an interesting brand of apocalyptic Judaism in early first century palestine, I do not accept his divinity or the existence of God

atheism is literally the only religion that is unable to define itself. you are so beyond cucked you can't even explain what level you're one. plus, that picture is a lie.

oh ok so i guess you don't understand the comic then. thanks for playing m'lady! *tips fedora*

>trusting jews
>any year

>atheism is a religion
atheism is the absence of religion Tyrone

>atheism
> a religion
>a-theism
Honestly, how do you idiots function?

ok

fedora faggot who thinks he is part of "cool kids club".nothing new.As a side note, the pope is a leftist scum, just like you, french.that's why you got fucked up my muzzies.

>he thinks Jesus was a Jew
top laugh m8

HAHAHAHA they really can't define atheism.

Hilarious. I'll let you try again instead of embarrassing you immediately if you want a mulligan. Holy shit you guys are embarrassing.

>say the gypsie
The real miracle here is the fact that a Romanian know how to read

>his country's biggest contributions to the world are French fries, French toast, and French dressing
>he dares belittle any other country
>esp. big dicked americans like me who won WWII

loving every laugh.

Atheists always side with Muslims over Christians, Pogba. It's like your unconsciously programmed to betray western civilization.

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
DEBATE THIS
>
>
>

Sure goy

Oh shit, I finally understand the picture. He's going to take her smaller bear for a bigger better one as a surprise gift for her sacrifice.

I don't think I ever noticed the smaller bear before, I thought he was just taking the bigger bear.

Wow.

I'm not retarded enough to jump out of a window from that height without bring a chair with me to jump off of at the last second. So try again :)

>shitty old bait
>user resolves it properly almost immediately

Good job, user.

>define
OK
webster-dictionary.org/definition/Atheism

Is he going to violate her?

the bear is controlling jesus, he's god

Give all your assets away. Trust me.

haha fucking chrisTARDS, no wonder you're bitter, you can never face the intellectual or physical power of a real atheist man ;)

women love my godless dick, so give up your dickless god xDDD

Items can have value not based on monetary worth, you fucking kike.
What if that bear was a birthday present? What if it was the bear her grandpa gave her? What if it was the bear her dad gave her before her was shipped off to sand-hell to train ISIS?
But no, all you fucking care about is how big it is and what it's worth.

"give me the small bear now and I'll give you the bigger one later, trust me goy."

>my proof in god is that there is no proof

American education at its finest

christcucks always use that logic. I'll never understand
>there is no proof in god so I don't believe in it
>hurrrr you like can't even prove we exist man, so...believe in god

>this thread again
saged

>Does this not make sense to anyone else???

Perfect sense to me. To be christian, you have to give up the simple and comfortable worldview of life that you were born with, and accept something preposterous and ridiculous because other people say it's better.

>I'll give you the bigger one later
after you die

The big bear is being given to her by jesus

God says you must love him more than your parents or children, otherwise you're unfit to spend eternity in heaven.

t. Ex-Catholic atheist

I'm an atheist. I recognize however that religion is important to a lot of people and can be a positive influence for them. So if Christians want to be Christians, who am I to say they shouldn't?

I hate all this ACLU faggotry that want to sue towns for having a nativity scene or Christmas trees.

The one thing I think we can all agree on is that the Saracens need to be removed from the planet.

God is a consumerist whore
Clearly the girl was emotionally attached to her bear, but God thinks size is all that matters

But He is God

Atheism, being wholly dependent on the bible to function is really nothing more than a heresy of Christianity

The girl is wise not to trust a merchant

what the fuck

i kekd and then Sup Forums shit on me

Hell is forever

bump

This comic does nothing to answer the question "Why should I believe any of it?" so who the fuck cares?

"Just trust me" said literally every con artist ever

>Current year + .5 + .5
>He still unironically believes in a deity

JESUS IS NOT GOD THIS IS BLASPHEMY!

>he doesn't get it

t. heretic

wow, I never knew the pope of atheism or whoever is there in charge called a crusade, our pope should have done the same

this picture is so american

>hurr this big bear is better

Heretic how? Because I don't believe in the blasphemous trinity? There is one God and Jesus is not God, he is the son of God. Why would he say God is better than him? "I am better than myself" does this make sense to the Romanists? Maybe, otherwise they wouldn't be Romanists in the first place bowing to their idols.

And the big bear was given to her by her God.

>There is one God
Yep
>Jesus is not God
Nope
>he is the son of God
Yep
>Why would he say God is better than him?
Because the Father didn't veil His power behind a human nature
>I am better than myself
He is not the Father
>does this make sense to the Romanists?
They aren't Modalists
>Maybe, otherwise they wouldn't be Romanists in the first place bowing to their idols.
What relevance do the Romanists have? The trinity is biblical.

The trinity is unbiblical

1 Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

christianity is not catholicism

the pope is not a christian but whatever

“You are my witnesses,” declares the LORD, “and my servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he.
Isaiah 43:10
I am telling you this now, before it takes place, that when it does take place you may believe that I am he.
John 13:19

lmao

>but they tell normal people not to be christian

why not hindu or muslim or buddhist or one of the countless other religions that even a child could work out are man made?

Matthew 3:16-17
And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Also don't use the NIV its satanic

That verse is irrelevant, but John 1:1 In the beggining was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God
>don't use the NIV
I don't

""Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." Matthew 10:34

He doesn't know Judism/Christianity/Islam is all based on Jew lies. Started by Jews, 'revealed' by messages from Jewish Angels.

>Jesus tries to lure an innocent little girl into performing degenerate sexual acts by offering her a teddy bear
>Plans on taking away her original bear and giving her the new bear as a replacement, simultaneously robbing her of a beloved childhood toy and providing a daily reminder of the pain and humiliation she endured

Christianity is a degenerate religion and Jesus is a pedophile. What's not to understand?

A. gnosticism-leaning agnosticism > B. nornal agnosticism > C. gnosticism > D. atheism > E. theism

why even in Sup Forums, the most redpill-addictive website ever existed, people believe in the experience of holy god?
Look at this world, it's chaos and fucked up. whoever created this world must be a asshole psychopath.

the bible literally says that this is what will happen in the time leading up to the second coming, chaos and fucked up. how do people not believe

So atheists are not a group of any kind, they just fill that one part.
Where did you get the atheist Dogma (on solving the Muslim problem) from?

There are no atheists in a fox hole.

We are meant to become the sons of God. Christ is Logos.

That's your shill claim, but it is about as true as the Russian hackers.

Most atheists deep down want to destroy all religion. So, we would be natural enemies of muslims, and christians and jews.
>dogma
we don't have dogma m8 just strong opinions

>let's kill off religion by killing its adherents
How do you claim to be an improvement?

>not wanting to kill muslims
>not wanting to purge the jews
>not wanting to get rid of the christcucks who keep donating to israel and the nigger kids in africa
Neck yourself Shlomo

Muslims want to do those things too. What makes you any better?

>implying the christcucks on Sup Forums don't endlessly talk about killing everyone they deem 'degenerate'
Really, ask yourself the same question. What makes you any better?
Because we're not likely to kill someone just for holding their faith if they're white and nice.
While for most of the christcucks, even if you're white the smallest infraction could be
>lol into the gas chambers with you
It's autistic

>implying the christcucks on Sup Forums don't endlessly talk about killing everyone they deem 'degenerate
I'm not implying anything of the sort. Just that you are a fanatic militant retard like Isis.

Not politics

sage

>I'm not implying the christians aren't also militant retards
I guess we're in the same boat. We're all isis