American TV needs a Muslim Modern Family

You Americans are simply mistaken about Muslim culture. Stop with your generalizations.

youtube.com/watch?v=KURTpn0Nuzs

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/20/ben-carson-no-muslim-us-president-trump-obama
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't Sam Harris btfo this Islamist apologist cuck

You never see muslims on tv due to criticism and controversial events.

Muslims are garbage
they need to gtfo this hemisphere
Mosques should be burned
Shores in hijabs should be burned

Muslims are garbage
Mosques should be burned
Whores in hijabs should be burned

Muslims are garbage
Mosques shall be burned
Whores in hijabs should be burned

Actually I've researched quite a bit and didn't like what I saw.

>Entire religion is Bible fan-fiction about the writer's shitty self insert ORIGINAL PROPHET DO NOT STEAL
>Wants to fix negative image with a shitty ripoff of an American tv show

Holy kek, you people just have stealing and ripping off ingrained all the way down into your dna, don't you? No wonder your culture is garbage and your countries are stagnant hellholes, you're basically Chinese but with half the intelligence.

What we "need" is often totally unrelated to what there is demand for. Makes you think.

Please all be gentlemanly and remember to actually open the video on YouTube and click dislike.

Your co-operation is much appreciated.

...Praise Kek.

taqiyya

at some point in the video:
>theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/20/ben-carson-no-muslim-us-president-trump-obama
is he, dare i say it, our nigga?

>needs
You mispelled "I want" you self-important cunt.

>Less than a percent of our people
>Need their rhetoric crammed down our throat to canned laughter for 2 seasons before getting canceled

Luv 2 only be either a terrorist or a hot spy

seriously though Mr. Robot was made by a Muslim dude, we're probably fairly represented/over-represented in the business, and it will go up since we're a young educated urban population

Nobody watches tv anymore. They can make a show about a friendly muslim family if they want. American TV has been pushing fags kikes and niggers for decades anyway.

Fuck you cuckboi

Go take the jump.

but use adblock and close the video immediately after disliking.

> (((Reza Aslan)))

Why doesn't he advocate that in Israel or something?

israeli arabs are 30% of the population or whatever it is, i'd imagine there are a lot of them in israeli normie tv. you guys probably have a lot of "meet the beurettes" or whatever too.

i'm not sure it helps, tv's decentralized now, nothing reaches as many people as will and grace did, the people who think christians are getting beheaded in dearborn are zealots and they won't be reached by anything

>you stop making generalizations
Makes a show generalizing