Centrist memes

Need more centrist memes
pls post what you got

First for upcoming explosions

bump

>tfw to inteligent too be right or left wing

me

I don't know what the hell the centrist meme is all about honestly, is it supposed to be neutral or something?

I don't know what I am cause I've never bothered to take these tests cause it seems people obsess over themselves too much. To me people can do what they want as long as it doesn't physically hurt/kill others or affect me

That picture details a moderate though

Centrits are eclectic and hold serious convictions from around the spectrum

SAGE

The centrist meme is basically about assholes who think they're above having an opinion because they think that they're better than the choices and that both choices are shit so why bother with an opinion.

Centrists and neutrals are some of the biggest fucking scum when it comes to debating, they'll always pull that card out to never lose a debate. More importantly they lack serious conviction and are always on the fence of issues because they can't stand that their idea might be criticised.

fence about issues*

oh thanks makes better sense, thank you britbong

i'm a centrist due to apathy and politics is just entertainment. am i what's wrong with america?

can someone give me the one where 2 guys argue over is 4+4 8 or 6 but then a centrist comes and says we need to agree on 7

No problem ameribro!

I don't really understand what's fundamentally bad about being centrist. It's not about being "neutral". It just means you use both left and right wing ideas to bring about change in society.

For example, finding the balance between the level of tax which doesn't impede growth, but gives enough revenue to fund healthcare, education etc adequately.

Centrism benefits the most everyone from working class to middle class. It's the ideology of the "ordinary little people". It's not so favoured by fat cats and moguls of all sorts.

Most governments in the (civilized) world, whether they claim to be right or left wing, are in fact left-leaning or right-leaning centrist.

No need to show your idiocy/ignorance with your uninformed posts.

this is the correct post.

Hear, hear

>People who hold serious convictions or beliefs are fucking retards
That's true though.

>nuclear family
>optimum for psychological welfare
I hope for memer's sake he meant extended, or he's as retarded as a neutral

Oh god damn it!
Math is math. Use Order of operations!
Parentheses first, then exponents. Then solve multiplication and division. End with addition and subtraction.

2 + 3(2)
Multiply
2 + 6
Add

FUCK

Joe Rogan

Or maybe it's because they want to choose their political opinions like a conscientious citizen instead of blindly following whatever the party is shouting about =S

>strawmaning this hard
Its another "my insecurities are building up again and I need to dump on something" episode

typical nu/pol/

>actual moderate on /pol
AFAIK you only get one life. What kind of pussy wastes it on being a limp dicked, pussy moderate?

calm down nigger it's a meme

the left one is even more stupid than the right one

Moderate here.

Filippinas love sucking my cock and getting fucked hard.

Wanna try again?

Unsurprisingly, it's another meme made by the Finns

>filipinas
I think you meant underage thailanese boys, creep

>Not knowing anything socio-political that might give you a political opinion

PEMDAS

Checked.

No, I meant qt catholic girls from Vasaya or however the fuck it's called. ;^)

BODMAS here in Aus.

everybody is equally annoying to you

>thailanese
kek
And nice trips

what the fuck do you even mean?

>=S
almost had me, but the smiley makes it obvious bait

I hope your burn in hell.

Radical centrist here, AMA

How's your day going?

>i am completely correct
>anyone that disagrees with me is retarded

How exactly are nazi's any different from liberals?

>inb4 muh horseshoe
>inb4 muh appeal to moderation

Appeal to the extreme is also a fallacy, but this gets lost on them

That is where I end up usually as well for those online tests...

The thing is I'm pretty sure my authoritarian nationalism is directly equal to my libertarianism with both sides be pretty extreme so they just cancel out. I don't have lukewarm belief I have extremes that counter each other and average me there.

pretty good family, but I still am kinda salty about the removal of (You)s

Why not simply use chanX? it makes the chan much more keyboard friendly.

>The centrist meme is basically about assholes who think they're above having an opinion because they think that they're better than the choices and that both choices are shit so why bother with an opinion.
I find myself in that position a lot. For example the whole gay marriage argument in the states most people say yes or no to it and have pretty solid stances on it. I think social issues like that aren't as big of a deal as idk immigration or fucking globalism or the national debt so I don't care too much about it. I also believe in the separation of church and state so I'm not even in the argument. Marriage should not be recognized by the state it is a religious institution and the churches get to decide who the fuck they want to marry.

(You)s are back though...

The problem with the centerist is the same problem with the obsessed; They opposite of crazy is still crazy...

what's going on here.............

did you disable the native extension?
isn't there a legal aspect to marriage and therefore requiring recognition by the state?

Wtf ;_; and whats up with those 3 flags..
Jews???

what are these?

Confirmed shill?

extra flags, a script adding regional flags to posts made by some guy on Sup Forums, great stuff umm no

So this is what happens with centrism. No one ever argues anything, but there is some mildly pleasant conversation.

>isn't there a legal aspect to marriage and therefore requiring recognition by the state?

There is but there shouldn't be. Marriage is a purely religious idea with different views on it in different religions.

In this day and age, at least here, marriage is dead. Divorce rates approaching 60%, most people just don't do it since guys get fucked so hard in court. Literally betting half your shit some bitch will love you forever, and even with a prenup can still get shit from you.

Maybe the states needed marriage a century or two ago, but society has evolved past that and it only is used by people for tax breaks, tradition, or to fuck a guy over and mooch his paycheck/belongings.

The legal aspect of marriage is a result of a violation of the first amendment, which is recognized by the state. I guess this makes me a centrist though.

Fair enough. But with the system being as it is, recognition from the state is a requirement. I do believe there is also a taxation, and other financial component to it which may be beneficial to be married, although I may be mistaken. It is a gamble regardless. At some point even prenups won't do in court anymore too.

>Filippinas love sucking my cock
kek, what a loser, flips will suck any white man's dick

>centrism means you don't have opinions
Are you retarded?

>if you don't shave your head and become a holocaust denying nazi, or dye your hair blue and say there are 73 different genders then you're a fence sitting centrist
This is the worst meme.

I'm an accountant (seriously) marriage just further complicates and already fucked up tax code.

Changing the system is simple. All the ways a single person is treated, treat everyone like that. Done, that simple. Marriage is not a REQUIREMENT to live in society, so if it poofed tomorrow the only result would be less leeches and more money to the fed from taxes.

>Filippinas love sucking my cock and getting fucked hard.

Might as well fuck your own dog

>implying that's what OP is implying

>centrist accusing anyone else of being insecure

Math terms like order of operations are just bigoted contructs by the white cis patriarchy.

This is the only post that matters.

I didn't know how to put it into words but this. I am a proud centrist. Sticking to one side despite the fact that you probably don't agree with all of the opinions of that side is retarded. People only do it so they can be part of a group. It's a game to them.

I take politics seriously, thus I can tell that the best position is one where you decide where you stand based on the merits of the idea, not based on what side you are on.

And I'm an electrical engineer trying to find out more as to why the fuck I pay over 30% in taxes.

""""""Centrists"""""" never say anything bad about left-wing causes until goaded into doing so by the right, and even when they do they will always start screeching about how the right is just as bad.

I respect that you have differing beliefs in the application of mathematics. If you don't want to follow the rules, that's fine, and entirely your choice. Enjoy being wrong.

Everything the government touches turns to shit. We are a bureaucratic clusterfuck running extremely inefficiently, and your taxes are wasted on ineffective programs as a result of that.

That is why. Figure out how much you as a taxpayer paid the UN or Israel or for Medicaid or the social security we probably won't get back. Shit is enraging.

Marriage is part of the reason as well their tax breaks means single payers end up having to pay more to make up the difference (assuming you are single).

I used to be a centerist honestly until I was called out on how much of a faggot I was. I'm still won't align myself with the left or right, but I at least try to form an opinion on individual topics.