You mad Drumpfkins?

you mad Drumpfkins?

First for concerted efforts

trump already said weed is a states right issue anyway

he's not even a conservative so I don't get why liberals are so butt hurt

Already a thread on this

I'm not with that group but it will be 4,201

DUDE

Cause liberals base all their opinions off of labels instead of what something actually is. They don't realize Trump isn't a republican since he ran under their party.

Just gonna make his inaguartion look like a rock concert. Sweeeeet!

>implying this is anything bad
people will be happy as fuck due to the weed and his inaurugation will be known as the one with the happiest people at an inaurugation ever

This shits laughable at this point .

WEED

Trump said pot shouldn't even be federally illegal. Was the left always this retarded, or has it gotten worse? They're imploding at this point.

No, why?

Shiet it's gonna be lit

Why on Earth do they think Trump is going to do anything about weed?
How fucking stupid are stoners? Explain this one, pot smokers.

Dunno man. As a legalization supporter, just reading about trump says should be enough coupled with the court ruling that the feds cant just raid legalized states.

They're hyper liberal retards who think pot cures every disease and if everyone smoked pot everyday there would be no wars. Also I guess they presume trump is going to crack down on mmj even though hes said it's a state issue. I want him to legalize it on a federal level just to see how they spin it

don't care

So some Canadians are going eh?

He picked Jeff Sessions as AG, who has stated that federal law should be enforced on weed and that "good people" don't use it.

It's an excuse to virtue signal and free weed rolled into one.

Trump is going to be good for pot anyways.

But DOJ sets guidelines still

naw. Shit nigga I wanna smoke up for donald trump too! Pass that shiiiiiit.

And Mike Pence doesn't like gays but no one's touching gay marriage, or even talking about it.

>That feel when pro-pot and pro-trump.

The one thing that was enough to convince me that weed is bad is that it created millions of lazy and worthless ultra liberal pieces of shit whose worldviews revolve exclusevely around smoking pot.

Being gay should just be outright banned.
Way too many people tried to get me to be gay because I wasn't that good at picking up chicks.
>Get dick sucked by 40 year old cat lady
Nah it's not enough dude just cause you got your dick sucked doesn't mean you're not queer
>Fuck a chick and cum inside after jerking off 2 times prior
Oy Vey you must be bi or something goy, no one is 100% straight that's a myth, my science teacher goldbergstein said so

>when JRE is life

Why is this news, yet not a peep about Trump's son's foundation for cancer research caught funneling money to The Donald.

Yes, Trump stole money from children with cancer. Not a peep about it.

>Trump orders his own catering service and food and places it near the pot smokers
>capitalizes on their stupidity

That's because we take shitposters on Sup Forums with a grain of salt.

I'm probably going to go and get DUDE FREE WEED LMAO

Sure, it's terrible if you do it all the time, so is any vice.

However, when used responsibly, there really isn't an issue with pot other than the whole MUH DEGENERACY nonsense that gets pushed a lot.

t. guy who smokes weed only before bedtime because it clears my mind and allows me to sleep for 8 hours straight and got me off of booze and sleep meds

I can't get high anymore after being redpilled.

you got problems

Glad you hippies exercised your capitalist freedom and bought all that weed.

They are pot smokers and liberals on top of that. What the fuck do you expect.

Nah, this is what happens when you work with libtards/ go to school with them. They are always pushing their degeneracy onto me. Just for defending my ancestors saying that they were the ones attacked by Indians and didn't participate in the genocide and they get all mad. It's sickening. Libtards try and force everyone to be "demi-sexual" or whatever. I see people who should be 100% straight trying to flirt with dudes or call them hot and I'm tired of it. I want to live in God's world, not Satan's.
Praise Jesus.

Dumb white people not realizing the government is now composed of 100% diminutive Christians. Adultery will soon warrant the death penalty as well as being a faggot. Women will soon not be able to wear pants and will have their hair covered. Meanwhile they'll be at war with the Muslims.

>Huffpo
>Taking it seriously

Fuck yeah.
Sounds good.
Hurry senpaichi

I don't get it. What has he said against weed?

I really hate stoners.

LMAO

Wait is that a form of protest? I thought it was a show of support. He supports the legalization of weed for medical purposes and wants to leave recreational use up to the states which is a hell of a lot more than any other President.

I think so, too. He will correctly assess that we don't have money to waste on arresting and jailing pot smokers. Government needs to make more productive use of the resources it confiscates from its citizens.