Weed is trash

Weed, dope, ganja, chronic, 420, etc. It doesn’t matter what the jiggaboos, wiggers and hippies call it--its consumption is the mark of a loser degenerate. And no, I’m not referring to the sixty-five year old woman with cancer, whose doctor prescribed it to her. Every person I’ve ever met that smokes (not tried) marijuana has been a worthless failure. I know folks don’t make the best decisions when they’re young, but if you’re over twenty-five and still smoking dope, chances are you have a dead-end job (if you even have one), look like a dirty slob and are a directionless disappointment. In other words, you’re a (((Seth Rogen))) character.

I completely agree but it seems we are more and more in the vast minority as the left normalizes and decriminalizes it and more decent people either fall for the "It's from the earth and cures cancer bro how can it be bad" and "It's not as bad as other drugs so it's fine" bullshit pushed by losers to defend their own degeneracy.

The pool of subject were "patients who came for evaluation of complex, treatment resistant issues" who also used marijuana. For this study to be meaningful, they should have also included 1000 patients from the same pool who were not marijuana users and compared the three groups.

le economy more important than own happiness argument.

kys

what if I take xanax instead?

can confirm leaf. if anyone thinks they are "doing fine" as a daily pot smoker, quit for a month, see how you feel.

>daily user

yeah there is the problem, look up an alcoholic "daily user" also.

*tip*

Only anti social retards who never get out actually think all smokers are losers.

oh also
>leaf

You're such a retard, and unsurprisingly, a leaf. Listen here you fucktard. This country was founded with the principle of liberty in mind. Marijuana is no way shape or form should be illegal.

You are too retarded to acknowledge the fact that this harmless plant is illegal because it would hurt the profits of the big pharmaceutical companies. It would hurt the profits of tobacco and alcohol industries. That is the only reason why it is illegal.

Are you against alcohol consumption? No you probably drink every meal you fucking leaf. Alcohol is more harmful than marijuana will EVER be. Inb4 muh "If weed is legal they will put chemicals in it". You such a fucking retard.

The legalization of marijuana will benefit the country in numerous ways. The war on drugs have been a massive and utter failure.

Perhaps you need to stop surrounding yourself with retards. Stop listening to what the fucking government tells you to believe. Stop invading on the liberties of the sovereign citizens.

There are plenty of successful pot smokers, and you know what? You would never fucking know that they smoke weed, because they're not retards like your friends.

Case closed.

I know several successful people (one being a millionaire restaurant owner) who smoke daily.

Granted there are lots of total degenerate lazy fucks that are pothead, but I'd make the case that even without the weed they would be total degenerate lazy fucks.

Hell I forgot, one of the genral managers where I work (also a millionaire) smokes daily and jokes with me all the time about weed. He owns a house with a bunch of guns and gold.

This.

OP is a faggot

>Only anti social retards who never get out actually think all smokers are losers.

yeah man the guy that sells me weed is a MANAGER at mcdonalds.

Good post

The average McDonald's manager makes 46,000 dollars a year. That's no millionaire success story, but it is well over the average income.

>Leaf
>On Sup Forums
>Some kind of upstanding success that certainly isn't on here just to make them self feel worthy somehow

do you mean manager or like higher manager.

Most managers at mcdonalds make like 11-12 dollars an hour.

General manager. Still a 12$/hr job is still a job. NEET potheads are the real losers.

>leaf
>against weed
Am I in bizarro Sup Forums

you know its funny but now that I think about it every general manager I've met has been caught selling and running a drug ring.

In fact one of them used MCdonalds as a way to move the money unnoticed.

Like 4 of them

Trips of the rake.

>pic

Kek granted us with one of the best pictures to create memes with. How is one God so based?

Food industry is full of pot heads because it's one of the few jobs you can get without knowing anyone. I used to be a busboy at a fine dining restaurant and the bartender would sell pot at the restaurant. Cash based jobs like serving food at a fine dining restaurant is a great way to explain an increased income will be payed 4.75 an hour.

Why don't you have another beer and calm down friendo?
>not living life in the most degenerate hedonistic way possible
sucks 2b you I suppose, have fun being dead and rotting in the ground in a few years

My new years resolution was to quit smoking and enlist to the army.
It's been 4 days, my dopamine and serotonin levels are slowly normalizing, but I'm still moody, tiered and have a loss of appetite.

Weed is awesome, don't ever let anyone tell you it isn't. But it has to be used either in moderation or not at all. Don't be like me: smoking everyday until I fell asleep. It's fun but it starts to take tolls on you and it makes it impossible to do housework, exercise, or do anything that isn't playing vidya/ watching TV or videos and smoking pot, or sleeping.

It takes tolls on your personality. You become dull, all you can think to talk about is weed or other subjects when your not high, and when you are it's hard to carry a conversation without a lot of practice like I've had.

Lastly, it takes tolls on your wallet and free-time. I would spend most of my money on weed and bongs. It doesn't seem like it when it's a regular thing, but keeping yourself supplied with pot is fairly expensive, depnding on your area. With all the money I've spent on pot over the years I could have gone back to college. And free time. I haven't read a book since I was in high school, reading used to be one of my favorite things, writing too. Poit made me unable to focus on the words on the page, but now I'm looking forward to reading "Brave New World"

Everyone should experience pot before they decide they hate it, but theirs always going to be numbskulls who equate it to meth and other drugs.
Newsflash: I smoked pot for near a decade, never even tempted by meth, despite my town having abundant supply.

Praise.

Most business owners and just about everyone that does something involving boats smokes weed.
t. several generations of dockmasters, captains, and navy men in the family

If it was legal it wouldn't require maintaining friendships with these types. Regular people might use it, and then the data might show that regular users are regular people and the weed is not the cause of whatever that pic is of.

Also no need to be daily user. Sheesh.

U live in fresno dawg?

t. DEA

Yuba City

Don't legalize, it's making me rich

>It takes tolls on your personality. You become dull, all you can think to talk about is weed or other subjects when your not high, and when you are it's hard to carry a conversation without a lot of practice like I've had.
>tfw awkward and became the ''stoner kid'' in high school

biggest mistake of my life

haha glass joe

nice doubles friend; consider them checked

>caring about some fag on /pol
*pfffffff*
AYOOOO

Pic related. What I want you to do with every computer you ever encounter. Cannabinoids. Such as THC and many others. Are present in ALL WOMEN'S BREASTMILK IN EXTREMELY HIGH QUANTITIES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT SHE SMOKES WEED! WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE HAVE WEEDY TITMILK FOR ALL BABBIES IF IT ATE YOUR BRAINS!?

My previous roommate that smoked weed multiple times daily graduated one year later than normal and still doesn't have a job two years later.

Yah. I know the feeling.

And? I know plenty of people who graduated early and still don't have jobs.

Hi Rob Ford. Duterte. Trudeau. Who knows how many judges and lawyers. CEOs. Managers. Teachers. Etc etc etc. You broke the economy. You are the cancer. You want others to be just as cancerous

they should take jimsonweed them.

i don't know what a 5 year benzo addiction has done to me, my memory is a crap.

Found the butthurt shut-in.

Does it trigger you that there are plenty of people out there who smoke pot, fuck women and make more money than you?

Funny how the true "special snowflakes" are always conservacuck Sup Forums fags.

Oh shit, your pic totally proved it.

MOAR

>Age 18, daily user
So what you're saying is don't smoke when your a kid and don't smoke weed every day as an adult.

Literally nothing but nigger lovers in here.

I don't smoke weed, dropped out of college after 3 years, and currently have a job in the field that I was studying for.

>if you smoke weed you love niggers

The only nigger here is you, friend. Anyone I've ever bought from or smoked with has been white.

Found the tumblrina facebooker
>DUDEWEEDLMAO I don't have a coherent argument from blazing all day so I'll just call you a virgin!!!11

This study is an example of how not to use statistics. The majority of the cannabis user population used had comorbidities (depression ADHD) well known to be implicated with altered hippocampus function (deficits in general). Rather than be properly compared to equivalent non-cannabis using controls with psychiatric conditions (or use cannabis users without such comorbidities to compare with healthy controls) they compared these individuals to “healthy adult” controls who lack the psychiatric conditions (this was an exclusion criteria!!!). This is called sampling bias and by doing so they created a self-fulfilling prophecy. The more likely but less SEXY conclusion is that the comorbidities are implicated in altered hippocampal perfusion which is consistent with a huge body of literature! You could literally re-do the study using this same psychiatric population with any variable (jelly bean use, taco ingestion) and as long as you found healthy controls who lacked the variable of interest to compare with you would show a statistically significant variation. The only thing this study should be used for is an example of sampling bias and flawed design. I can not believe this was published in such a respectable journal and the study should be retracted (I am writing a letter at the moment to request such). I have no financial interest in cannabis to disclose and maybe it is implicated in reduced perfusion with heavy use (but this study is useless to that question and will sadly I fear could be used for political interests). I wonder if the same can be said with the authors financial interests? (This is not an ad-hominem attack I honestly do not know). Finally there are also major issues with the statistics (especially with a flimsy p > 0.05 cut-off for such a large sample size) when one runs so many tests on the same sample but that is besides the point and irrelevant as the design itself is flawed.

i smoke weed with my boss all the time who looks like that steve wilkos guy.

weed also helps me deal with ptsd

Agreed, kikes push love to push grass on impressionable white children so they turn out degenerate reefer-smoker whiggers, no better than a nigger. Only people who defended it here are week-willed pothead pinkos who're already hooked. Don't let the herbal Jew get to you.

I smoke weed, been smoking everyday since 15. Was prescribed SSRIs but use weed instead. I have a federal exemption so it's legal for me.

I don't "smoke" per se, I have had a volcano for 13 years and use that mostly. I also have a dab pen for going out.

I'm a sysadmin that's won 3 awards in the last 5 years. I get headhunted on an almost daily basis. My work is grooming me to be the IT Director in 2 years or earlier.

Sorry, but weed isn't universally a bad thing. Just like alchohol. Degenerate niggers are gonna be degenerate niggers, regardless of the drug they use.

>consumption is the mark of a loser degenerate.
True, I was a loser and a degenerate considering suicide before I started smoking. Curiously enough I became a redpilled white supremacist after a few years of consuming it daily and have now been able to quit it.

>chances are you have a dead-end job (if you even have one)
Broken economy ensures I won't have a job anytime soon, despite having a college degree in a STEM field.

>look like a dirty slob
I used to look more like one before I started smoking actually.

>directionless disappointment.
Well, im a disappointment to myself since I am not currently at europe getting ready for the upcoming race war against the historical rivals of my ancestors: the muslins.

Basically, I have changed a lot while smoking everyday for years, now my ideal society is pic related, but I guess I am the exception and not the rule...

Tht chick is a tranny...?

pic for ants

>This study is an example of how not to use statistics.

>Doesn't show a reference.

Stay smart 420.

I smoke weed maybe once every 10 days on average as a leisure activity with friends similar to getting drunk. Am I a degenerate?

All the olympic gold medalists are stoners

>accepted to an elite college in the northeast
>have gotten straight A's as a double major for the last 3 years
>have worked two different internships, both paid and both extremely selecgive
>learned a foreign langauge independently
>read at least one book every week
>been smoking weed nearly every day for years

Btfo OP

yup, artificial cannabinoids are better. i pay 4k taxes/month because i love to wörk for a better future and i bet you look like a mix between frenchman and american...?
not everybody is made for a high functional junky lifestyle.
i may have a slight brain damage though.

The fuck is that pic kek. I haven't seen reliable proof of weed killing brain cells, it was from a study on monkeys and was due to the smoke suffocating them

I'm going to go smoke weed to spite you

Yes, keep taking the drugs that are pushed onto you.

What is moderation and what is abuse

What type of scan is that picture of? What are they measuring?

I've smoked weed pretty much every day since I was 16. I completed college with a better grade average than the nerds who spent every day studying. I scored highest out of 40 people on the military intelligence test when I conscripted at age 19. Nowadays, I can work 280 hours a month while smoking every day with my coworkers none the wiser.

Weed does in no way hinder you if you have willpower and brains.

Ye same here buddy. Weed is only bad if you are dumb and not white

>Weed does in no way hinder you if you have willpower and brains.
Try stopping for a week and see how you feel.

You can't acknowledge how stupid and obvious everything you do is while it's still in your system.

Because weed definitely isn't pushed on you at all in pop culture.... (Thinking of movies and music specifically)

yup, theryn mayer

>of breastmilk

>Every person I’ve ever met
Tell us more about how your limited anecdotal evidence is proof of your retarded ideas

I've taken a couple of month-long breaks and I just find that I'm more impulsive and a bit higher strung. My bloodpressure creeps up as well.

Smoking weed helps me deal with libtards and niggers while still holding a job, yo.

You're wrong, just face it
I smoke almost everyday when I have weed and I'm an electrical engineer. I probably work harder and make more money than you. I don't feel any different when I'm not smoking, whether it's been a day or 4 weeks. I might drink a little more often, but that's it.

wtf I love racemixing now

Thank you for assblasting that leaf

Nigger I've smoked more weed in a week than you've probably ever seen in your life.
Everyone knows your high. Everyone. Anyone who has ever smoked weed with any regularity can spot a high motherfucker from a mile off. And those that don't smoke still know there's something up. If you co-workers are cool with it that's great, but don't delude yourself into thinking your fooling anyone.

If you don't support the legalization of drugs you don't support liberty or freedom, period.

OP just got assblasted

/Thread

Oh I forgot we still lived in the 1950s, great point you moron

I posted a shitty meme and you are spurging out ex dee dee dee

>missing the point this badly

You must be huffing paint. Weed is the least of your woes my man.

wait so weed makes my brain a higher resolution

>Smoking the herbal Jew

What point am I missing exactly? The only thing I've posited is that weed is pushed equally as hard as alcohol, maybe even more so, in modern pop culture

I just quit for two months, literally no difference in my motivation and I'm still making just under 60k a year in a field with good opportunities for growth. Did it to slim down, as it can definitely give you the munchies. So far I have lost 12 pounds towards my goal with the help of excercise and proper diet.

OP is no doubt a fagboi Christian who needs Sup Forums to validate his parent's beliefs

That's not an argument. Present facts or gtfo

Can I see one where the daily user didnt start until they were twenty?

>using drugs before 25 / the brain fully develops
>using this as an argument
>...while forgetting the considerably worse effects of grog, tobacco, sugar, pollution, autistic entertainment, poor education and parenting...*

Hey retard, you praised even though that post contained zero facts or statistics. Try to be somewhat logically consistent, please

Am i the only one who abused drugs from 14 till current age and am more successful than all my peers?

Hollywood has its own reasons to promote the misuse of a sacred herb used by indigenous cultures (including Europeans) across the world.

Confirmation bias in action.

The reason you don't meet successful people who smoke, is because they're not in your face "dude weed bro" smokers. There are many successful people who will toke from time to time recreationally.

I don't disagree that it's not a good habit, but the "muh all meet are losers" is probably just because you're a loser yourself.

Get educated

>Using weed daily
>Using weed before your brain is fully developed

Also it doesn't say how long he's been smoking or how much per day. Really a shit infographic desu senpai