1 IN 4 POLLACKS IS ON ANT-EYE DERPRESSANTS

youtu.be/FcZCZkekxxg

ive had crushing depression sense i was 7. fell for the "all pills are bad" meme and needlessly suffered for 14 years. anti-depressants have been a godsend. also i dont have a facebook.

MOINE STREEWM METEOR

I bet the maynstreem meedeeya has something to do with this

Depression doesn't really exist. I feel periods of sadness too. Get over it. Niggers in Africa are happier than you. Never been on anti-depressants and never will.

Non-meme depression is more like you are so sad you dont move at your bed to get more comfortable, because you dont care
you dont get up to drink water, because you couldnt give a fuck about it
you dont get up to take a piss, you hold it until you can get bothered to go to the bathroom, usually in the middle of the night, past 12am.
you dont eat
you dont play vydia
you dont go to 4chinz
you dont feel like interwebz
you dont feel like talking to someone
etc etc
and being a bit over dramatic, sometimes you dont feel like existing or being conscious.

>be me
>wake up
>start to regain senses
>rest of the day ruined

Why you should reject nihilistic materialism

I'm on hen-tay depressants if you know what i meme

>ant-eye

hehehe

BREGGZIT

the suffering is my normal

I was going to write how I partly agreed with him, but the more the video goes on the more I realise this is just some idiot talking about something he has no knowledge of.

There is a difference between meme depression and actual depression, true.

Meme depression is the me_irl shit, I'm so sad shite, as well as general ennui and fed-upness. This should be erased from the millennial generation. And I agree it is fetishised.

Real depression is severe though and saying "just man up" is meaningless to most depressed people. Many depressed people have not made bad life choices and literally just have it because of shit brain chemistry. Some don't have bad chemistry but need cognitive therapy.

It's far, far more complex than just 'muh post-modernism' and 'muh cultural Marxism.'

>because of shit brain chemistry
>waaah I'm not in control of my own life because of my special snowflake illnesses
This is how you spot millennials.

Did you even read my post or did you just pick out the bit you were looking to criticise and take that?

Successful people still have depression. It just happens, because the brain is complex. You can deny it if you want but that's too bad, because people who actually study this - I guess you would call them (((psychologists))) - have come to scientific conclusions.

Plz post full version of that pic

>Well, I mean, I don't have any proofs to substantiate my claims but I'm sure there's some out there... maybe.

Can't you just reverse image search it?

>depression
>sadness

try again

Those niggers in Africa don't have incorrect brain chemistry causing the illness in the first place you colossal faggot.

uhhhhh, do the minimal research you autist.

I didn't realise you wanted me to write an essay in response to your shitposting. Want do you want proofs on?

faggot

Psychedelics are the cure for depression.

I do think depression is real, but its massively over diagnosed. PJW shouldn't have criticized therapy, therapy is a healthy alternative to jacking yourself up on a bunch of pills. Reading pic related changed the way I felt about medicine and I'm currently weaning my way off of my depression medicines I was given as a child.