Why do women pretend to be cultured?

Why do women pretend to be cultured?

It's for attention and status. It's the reason a lot of people pretend to be cultured

Women programmers.jpg

She dident even read the first page i bet

Post more pics of the slut user

idk if i should

she also went to spain to be "cultured" and drank all the time

Culturally enriched by the local mandingos.

That feel when that town is called Toledo and i have had a guided tour by a Spanish girl before.

They have a maccas in the main square.

Did you fuck her?

The same reason they now play video games and watch "nerdy" movies: for attention.

Sup Forums loves to shit on jew rand but I have to admit Atlas Shrugged mindfucked the liberal out of me so hard and started me on my journey to the redpill

after you read that book you will never be a normie libshit again

What are some good points to make when explaining to people that Ayn Rand was a retard?

no but her dad died a few years ago and she hasnt been the same since

The only reason a woman does anything is to obtain male resources, otherwise she's some broken sadbrains lesbian.

>dad died
>hasn't been the same

It's because she is now totally free to slut it up.

but shes a good christian girl who shouldnt be judged

>Why do women pretend to be cultured?
>Says OP while posting a book that a woman wrote

stupid fuck

Why would she. What a worthless block of text.

Social status

fucking checked

>posting lyrics to the worst Zac Brown Band song

Fucking dropped.

Quads don't lie

>posting pictures of what you're reading/watching/listening/anything that evokes even the slightest sense of "being cultured"

Be they man or woman, it's just as disgusting.

ZBB is the best thing country music has going for it.

They pretend to be cultured because they're even dumber than a cup of yogurt.

>ayn rand

lel

rand paul is where it's at

ayn rand confirmed hag

pic very fucking related

zing

but yoghurt is pretty smart, not as smart as cheese

>Ayn Rand
>Women trying to be an intellectual when she isn't one

can someone else confirm this being common?

Precisely, The Fountainhead is a much better work.

Seeking "cultured" genetics. All female behavior (and male as well) is positioning themselves for reproduction - that's all. Film girls are driven to reproduce with film guys for social acumen; cheerleaders are driven to reproduce with football players for physical strength; nerd girls are driven to reproduce with nerd boys for enhanced intelligence. Lamarck really was right, it's just on a longer timeframe than he thought.

I feel really bad about people like this. They must lonely or unappreciated.

I remember seeing some retard post on facebook that she was studying and was rewarding herself with a piece of chocolate for every part she did.

First of all, who gives a fuck. 2nd, what merits that as something you should share.

Hey that is my village.Didn't know that anyone visited us.
t.Spanish tourist in the US

thanks for this

They're good, the song she posted lyrics to is trash

>implying he would have made this thread is he had

Threads like this are always about some neckbeard being ignored by some chick from school

The last two panels of that pic are basically you faggots and posting on here.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw activated almonds.

Why so butthurt?

You see women like this on Facebook all the time.

Always posting about their newest diet or lifestyle change you never hear about again.
Posting big slabs of text about "fake people" and sharing things that they can leech sympathy from.

I hate you fucking neckbeard NEET types turning this place into /r9k/ v.2

It's the start of the new year; perfect time to buck up and sort your fucking lives out. Your new year's resolution is to get in shape and feel your first tit by September.

We all do it, for example, I pretend to be interested in classical music when really I'm just a dilettante. I've only been the the symphony a handful of times and listen to classical music on public radio casually.

I objectively need to see her feet

this made me sad more than anything

she does "missionary" work? solely for the purposes of procrecreation of coursh

this is funny but lets face it, its literal strawman

>I hate you fucking neckbeard NEET types turning this place into /r9k/ v.2
>It's the start of the new year; perfect time to buck up and sort your fucking lives out. Your new year's resolution is to get in shape and feel your first tit by September.
>Get the fuck of my board REEE
You are basically r9k.
People in glass houses shouldn't throw activated almonds.

looks like a cat to me

are you of below intellidence?

No, it looks like it is depicting a person who doesnt exist to hint some form of social commentary.

this is an anonymous image board you fucking tard. Nobody gets internet points here.

By same, do you mean her ass disappeared?

how do you even read when youre drunk. vision goes all blurry and your mind is racing.

>One drink
>Drunk

being drunk is key to appreciating vonnegut

I study while drinking a couple of beers.

You don't understand the drinking culture in Britain. Having 'one drink' doesn't happen, if people are going to drink there they're going to get absolutely wasted. Binge drinking is a bigger problem there than it is down here in Australia which is really saying something considering drinking beer is pretty much the epitome of Australian culture.

Is this /r9k/ posting?
Shit like this make me reconsider being fash.

If you're going to be a whore and post about your ass, at least have a good ass.

>thinking you can gain a deeper understanding of the universe from a human

wait, the person in the cartoon doesn't exist?

what evil deception is this!!?

run it by me again, I'm a bit confised

Never met a single female under 30 who has just 1 drink. Modern day females are the biggest booze hounds I know and can drink most guys under the table

First thing I thought of

Why do women do stupid shit for attention and pretend to be something they are not?

checked and confirmed, I went "out for one pint" the other night and got shitfaced instinctively.

>Vonnegut
Too perfect

She's probably growing bacterial cultures in her cunt now, so mission accomplished?

Why do men pretend to be smart?

What kind of pussy guys do you know? Most women I know are shitfaced after like 3 drinks. Women drinking is disgusting

Checked

I'm a libertarian and Ayn is garbage.

Am I the only person that doesn't take pictures when I travel?

>alcohol infused kool-aid
>understanding
They can't even get drinking right.

I did not say its bad, I say this is a strawman, like literally by the definition.

>I dont agree with things so I'll make up someone who does the things

Go and post about your hatefuck targets on r9k.

kek wants you to

no women attempt to make self-aggrandizing social media posts including their pet doing something, whilst showing off a book they are claiming to be reading(for points) that they aren't actually reading?

hmm

>calling me 2 frames of a comic
Thats not nice or correct

Kek confirms

It's actually not that dumb of a question. The only reason it isn't is because our mathematical system is rooted in base twelve, this is why the 'teens' only start to appear at 13. The reason 13-19 aren't onety-three to onety-nine is because it wouldnt make sense to start the onety's after twelve.

Nah the only part I can see a fault with is that she didn't delete the status and reupload when it was apparent that no one cared.
The entire le nerd XD meme is/was pure cancer. I think they're still going ahead with the remake (shocker) of 'Revenge of the Nerds'. Expect three Chads and their 11/10 gfs getting "revenge" because some other Bazingas didn't let them into their epic meme fresher party.

>drink men under the table
Wut, they get blasted after 2 beers. They can barely get through a 6 pack without vomiting all over the fucking place.

Same

>implying she wouldnt have 5 of those drinks

I instantly thought of this comic

Already posted ITT nigger

Why do women drink disgusting sugary drinks that are bright colours?

Man without a country is like under 100 pages, why is that book so big?

>Ayn Rand

Women like books with pictures :^)

Women are all about the Aesthetic of things.

Stop posting pictures of this ugly hag please.

The fact that you're obsessed with such a mediocre woman says a lot about you OP

yeah. I'm sure that's really different than Australia

Gatorade does not look aesthetic to me unless you mean in the ironic vaporwave way. A nice golden beer is aesthetic.

Any progress on this front? PM me pics once you accomplish the mission

>Sup Forums sits there and waits for validation with (you)s
I'll take "things you might say if you're from reddit" for $500 alex