MEME MAGIC IS FAILING US

>1 billion dollars in ticket sales
>90% on rotten tomatoes
>500k likes on both trailer on youtube
The fuck? I thought we got this in the bag? Why are we losing?

Magic is real but not meme magic, meme magic isn't real. Relax, only a few can do magic.

>popular franchise with die hard manchild fans makes money
wow suprising

There is nothing wrong with Star Wars, the white supremacist Empire curb stomps everyone in the finale. It s got a happy ending

I watched it, it was kinda shitty. I haven't seen episodes 4, 5, or 6 (and only watched episodes 1, 2, and 3 when they came out and I was a kid) but even then I knew what would happen.

Most people I talked to about it said it wasn't that good but they watched it cuz muh star wars. I think no one really like Episode 7 either (I saw it and it was boring). I think Disney is really playing on the star wars autism people have, while it's pissing off a lot of people because these films are very blatant cash grabs. I have a feeling if they don't innovate soon, people are going to call them out. Or maybe not, star wars autists seem like the type who will buy literally anything so long as it's branded Star Wars.

Go back to /x/

Kek never cared about star wars, sorry OP.

Hey Faggots,

My name is Rob, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you dweebs take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

It only made half as much as TFA, so there's that at least.

star wars is a testament to human stupidity

every single star wars movie is bad. the entire story is idiotic. yet this trash earns them billions

It's Star Wars they could do literally anything, even just have Tyrone laughing for 2 hours and still rake in the big bills

Star Wars is for children and given a shit about the movies makes you a giant man-child. Don't even get me started on video games either.

/Thread

>the mexican dies with le stronk womyn qt.

>I thought we got this in the bag?

Are you stupid? It's fucking Star Wars.

Fuck off shill, this thing was always going to make money.

You don't understand how modern boycotts work do you?

Douche bag, it was MSM meme to try to sell tickets "le stars wars diversity is trump's worst nightmare, oy vey but tickets to see and make trump mad!"

No one here ever gave a shit, no one ever actively fought this jewish bullshit, you dumb nip muzzle bastard.

It's star wars. It isn't rocket science why it's doing so well

You should watch the original trilogy. Episode 5 blews all of the new ones out the water.

>blews

My autism is showing

it's star wars. They could literally put cuck shit in there (have they already?) and people would watch it. they have a yuge fanbase and everything

Boycotting your shit comic doesn't work, you keep fucking coming back.

Why would this be any difference.

Learn to draw you mong.

you could sell star wars branded wookiee farts and make a bazillion dollars

a movie bearing it's name is a license to print money

Wrong decade!

I do want to watch the originals, but I just haven't had time. At one point a few years ago I bought them all on VHS for $1, but now I don't even have a VHS player. It sounds like it'd be maximum comfy to watch them in HD at home with some good snacks.

For all is Kek's will. He didn't bless thIs flick for failure and your arrogance will be punished if Kek wills

>all the super special snowflake faggots literally die in the end
>this is somehow a bad thing
tumblr plz go.

kek speaks, fuck off mike

we campaigned for months telling people on social media how this is a pro white genocide and an isis symphatizing movie. we tried memeing this movie to flop more than ghostbusters. the director even openly shits on trump and condones white genocide on twitter

>'we' whined a bit and expected people to listen to us

go away, please, forever

Mike is that christ chan comics guy right?
Follow his advice and kill yourself for being triggered by my flag.
tq

>implying malaysiafag speaks for Sup Forums
>implying anyone will ever want your shitty comics
>implying its pro white genocide when all the brown and gay stupid shits literally die at the end in mass

>I first seen this in 2007
>THAT'S A FUCKING DECADE AGO
ride never ends

Mike, how are you *so* bad at this.
Are the cognitive sections of your brain as damaged as your creative?

>ignoring the fact we lost
>memeing christ chan fag by calling everyone with a malaysian flag on Sup Forums him like the dumbfuck no life autist he is
>ignoring the fact the director openly supports white genocide on twitter

I fucking hate him at first for damaging our reputation on Sup Forums but i've realized its much simpler and funner if everyone from Malaysia just entertain you maldraw haters by telling you to go kill yourselves.

>actually reading stupid kike SJW twitters to bitch about
>implying the fact that you bitched means you speak for Sup Forums
>implying theres more then one malaysianshit on Sup Forums especially when you arr talk same.

What's the over/under on Mike actually having a learning disability?

>letting SJWs openly promote white genocide on social media without any adverse effects
>being this fucking stupid of a d&c operative libcuck
dont tell me you push widespread hatred for the christ chan comics because you just want to fuck with our oc's.
if thats the case, now you can kill yourself libshit nigger lover

nice projection
what did your mom say?

>YFW this thread
>YFW trying to promote your shitty comics you want money for that arn't even any good.
>being this much of a buttslut for the shekel

This was a fake controversy stoked to make up for the ghostbusters disaster. Nobody was boycotting this, nor was there a real effort to. It was engineered to trick moviemakers into thinking progressive movies will sell because they knew star wars was going to do well anyway.

>meme magick not real

Fuck you kike

>see malaysian flag posting on Sup Forums
>automatically sees christ chan comic shilling
you are a very special kind of stupid fuck i hope your parents are doing fine living with you.

we're literally boycotting it now. go to any soc threads in the catalog and some faggots will say nuh uh im not gonna watch rogue one with you mom im redpilled

Kek never had a problem with Star Wars. It had a good ending.

>telling people on social media how this is a pro white genocide and an isis symphatizing movie
Because people are going to buy that compared to replacing the entire cast with fat females being SJW propaganda.

>meme magic isn't real

Malaysian posters are no longer allowed on Sup Forums. Desist posting at once, you yellow malay nigger.

>Magic is real
Proofs?

>anime poster criticizing other people's media
Kys

Because the movie is pretty great? Better than all the prequels and better than The Force Awakens all by far.

>Kys

Movie wasn't bad tbqh. It's full of liberal actors and such but they didn't seem to force any propaganda down your throat besides demonizing the empire. Anyway it's made by (((Hollywood))). You're stupid if you think a Hollywood movie is not going to be full of leftists.

none of the good magicians cared about it. shit i might see it.

Oh no you guys CTR says we are losing I guess we had better give up I am now a Cruz Missile you guys.