Is Wendy's

>our restaurant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y7Nh8F5iG3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes most of us work as wendy's chefs makign 120k a yaer

People are calling Wendy's Nazi Burgers.

Thought I'd never buy any fastfood again in my life but I think it's time for a Wendy's burger.

Haven't been to Wendy's for a year but I'm going for dinner tonight

I unironically love their double baconators and I will continue to do so.

I don't like how they deleted the tweet like a bunch of fucking cowards.

Wendy's is just high quality Mcdonalds so yeah.

>2017
>not wanting to try Rusburger

youtube.com/watch?v=y7Nh8F5iG3M

wtf guys

How can other restaurants even compete?

>gamburger
>not xamburger

Wendy's burgers are my favorite tbqhwy

VEGAN reporting in. Getting a salad tomorrow

CHECKED

WENDYS CONFIRMED Sup Forums APPROVED

We are truly living in the greatest timeline, gentlemen.

>ywn have a redhaired 10/10 goddess

Why are leafs so fucking stupid...

Ever heard of a city called Hamburg? They call it Gamburg in Russia. Therefore, they're also going to call hamburgers, "gamburgers."

I'm gonna send my mom to buy me buggies and a burger.

Wendy's is my favorite fast food restaurant! Woohoo!

Much better quality overall than McDonald's or Burger King.

nuggies*

>decent-tier food
>mascot is a European qt
>best chili
""""""Accidentally"""""""

lol time to buy some wendy's

Possibly.

Thank you Bagdanoff.

Just went to Wendy's as a white man and got an extra chicken sandwich #whitepride

Show the world they can't stop Pepe.

Go show support for Wendy's.

beef > chicken

I've always been a BK man but now that I think about it they have fucked up my oder a few times now.

Guess I'm a Wendy man now. Always liked redheads anyway.

>iwn have a redhaired 10/10 goddess again
She was crazy though. Looks though....

> brown meat > white meat
KEKED

I love Wendy's and Chic fil a

>pickles
fuck no I don't want it.

NO. They took the tweet down and apologized. They yield to crazy liberal cucks who don't know what they're talking about.

>Is Wendy's our restaurant

NO.

They caved after some low test nu-male called them out on it.

Pathetic. Abort Wendys support campaign.

Should be happy it even happened, to be fair. The juden has infiltrated every national corporation, so this is inevitable for any of the fast food chains.

This.

Anything I can eat that wont give me diarrhea an hour later? What should I get on my way home? Off work in like 20 mins.

Their beef is really greasy, but their chicken is fairly good. Go for the spicy chicken.

Well now we have been made aware of an extremely rare pepe. I doubt any of the journalist fags had the foresight to download the actual pepe.

All we have is a crop from a screenshot. The pixel integrity is compromised!! We may never see the original, properly formatted, Wendy's pepe.

So its shits or burning. I suppose Ill take the burning.

I just started going to Chic Fil A, can't believe how nice it is
Off to get a baconator

wtf i want a frosty now

Shits blowing up senpai.

Praise kek

Severely underrated.

HOLY FUCKING RARE PEPE

Our media is so shit how do they survive. I think the fact that they can hire dirt cheap college students with worthless degrees is the only thing keeping them going.

And if all you do is ride false drama on twitter all day you only need like 3-5 people to operate.

>Journalisms so bad they all write articles over a fucking tweet from an american fast food chain that doesnt even exist outside america

WEW

fuck. this is actually a rare pepe then, not any of that meme shit. i would unironically pay money to have the original file, but its probably been deleted as well.

Holy fuck

Kek is real

I bet that community manager is a bro if we ask itll probably get dropped somewhere accidentally. He is probably pissed about all the bullshit anyways.

They have a normal chicken sandwich but it is bland as fuck. Might just be me, though, so you might like it. Dunno give it a shot they typically have the best chicken out of the fast food burger chains.

Rarest pepe confirmed. Praise kek

>a very bad meme
Modern journalism, I..

We must find that file

No im getting that spicy chicken. Ive accepted my fate its not the first time. Though I usually go to chic fil a since its closer.

This

Someone post it ffs

POST THE ORIGINAL PEPE I WILL REWARD YOU WITH BITCOIN

>you

HOLY FUCK I ALREADY LOVE WENDY'S ALREADY!!!!! They are indeed /our restaurant/

No you stupid leaf the ACTUAL pepe not a screenshot. A DOWNLOADED jpg of the PEPE itself.

HOLY FUCK

i called a wendy's happening back in october. it's too white and pure to remain unspoiled by the sjw impotent rage.

First post was an accident. No point in deleting it, you would have still shredded me to pieces. Eat my balls.

They're /myrestaurant/ for sure

Nice.

I tried their ghost pepper fries and
THEY WERE NOT SPICY AT ALL

this has been clearly cropped, visible white line on the right side

>the real wendy pepe is still missing

No shit, it's incredibly rare now. Do you think some user would just share on of their rarest pepes with (You)?

Same.

Only I make $110k a year but make up for it by having a 17" penis

>You lived in a timeline where being a internet meme, game and sub culture guru had impact in an actual profession.

Liking this future boyz

Haha based angry Pepe

Baconator.

>the white bar on the right
>the subtle stretching of the outer lip as it is changed from its normal resolution
This is unacceptable, don't you ever post this shit again.

Booooo Wendy's ain't shit
#wherestheballs

Even more articles :DD

Are they really boiling up some shit about this?
Even that (((Jewish website))) that lists Pepe as hate symbol has clearly expressed that not every Pepe is considered a hate symbol by them.

NOT ALL PEPES!
BOARD OF PEACE!

I almost had a heart attack looking at this

Sriracha fries with extra sriracha. Spicy chicken sanwich with bacon and sriracha with extra sriracha.

You'll be golden by morning breh.

Wendy's was the first meal I had after moving back to the US from the UK.
fucking britbongs don't have Wendy's.

WTF

>Ellen Degeneres stuffed by a bull.jpg

Bumped into him at Edgeville bank a decade ago.

Don't be mad at the adl for this:

>However, because so many Pepe the Frog memes are not bigoted in nature, it is important to examine use of the meme only in context. The mere fact of posting a Pepe meme does not mean that someone is racist or white supremacist. However, if the meme itself is racist or anti-Semitic in nature, or if it appears in a context containing bigoted or offensive language or symbols, then it may have been used for hateful purposes.

Wendy's pepe isn't even racist in this context.

>You will never get to enjoy Crispy Chicken Strips ever again
Just end my life

>how do they survive.
They make money off of clicks that retards like us give them. We're so intent on finding things to hate about them, that we don't realize we're feeding them. shit like those 'news' stories shouldn't be given more than a second thought when scrolling through your news feed.

Bullshit. You think there is enough of us to warrant this type of targeting? What about the news on TV? This is more than clicks, this is propoganda. You've been on Sup Forums too long, your thinking of bumps and sage. Hitler didn't make propoganda just so he could make ad revenue off the allies and the Jews.

4u plebs

How disappointing, I will now boycott them.
Which is not difficult because it doesn't exist over here.

Baconator is best FF sandwich.

>american journalism

Oh shit

Underrated af.

Oh fuck, is this one real?

this seems like a recreation rather than the original one. resolution is too high, artifacts are missing. the lines are too smooth, the freckles are 5 perfect circles all the same size.

it's lost its essence, the one thing that made it truly rare.

they're trying to kill you with baconators
don't fall for it

This. Take that counterfeit meme shit elsewhere. Anyone posting counterfeit memes should be banned.