#FuckWhitePeople

#FuckWhitePeople

^ That's your hashtag. TWEET THE SHIT OUT OF IT WITH THE VIDEO. It will force libshits and niggers to look at it the content. May even redpill some of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=rfzvrCwjfLE

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/contact/
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#FuckWhitePeople
theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/crime_police/article_77f54d26-d133-11e6-a9ca-3f14f44e07f0.html
kikebook.com/carlo.lopes.54
home.chicagopolice.org/community/crime-prevention/txt2tip/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUMP

FUCK NIGGERS

need zippy code for reporting.

nigs gon nig

I don't even know their motivation. Why this guy? What does he have to do with Trump?

My dick is diamonds :^)

IS THE GUY STILL ALIVE EVEN?

HOW LONG AGO DID THIS TAKE PLACE!?

holy shit

bump

Do you think that hashtag might be too extreme?

Where can we look up Chicago missing persons?

Is it that time again?

I agree friendo

its fuckin chicago

Guilty of being white

It's Chicago, at least that's one of the words I can discern from the screeching.

How dumb do you have to be to film your own felonies?

Here's the neegresses involved

faceberg/profile.php?id=100011121307486
and
faceberg/tanishianorthpoleprincess.covington

get some mirrors going

Niggers are so fucking stupid they associate whites with Donald Trump automatically.

google will censor remove it if it blows up so probably a good idae

Made another, recycle it later on

shit bait m8

Is there a non-youtube link so I can download it?

this just gave me so much anxiety. i hate evil people so much i hope they find this person and potentially save his life. keep this going chicago pd better track these people she's livestreaming on an apple iphone surely they can geolocation this and get there immediately.

time is literally everything they have to HURRY even being there a minute late could mean this persons life.

Bumping because this is most disgusting shit I have ever seen.

But THANK GOD at least that fast food restaurant got called out for being a racist!

#FuckWhitePeople

kidnapping like this should be 20 years
i think ransom is life

Lynch them.

oooga booogaa fuuck dat drump and fuckin all dem white peelples

What goes around comes around

No I mean it, the guy looks cute af and I wish they'd have ripped up all his clothes because he looks like he might have a nice bod :^)

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

Yo Yo ah go ta uh lot o' service funerals, muh motha fuckin only gripes wif em iz just how hard dey make it not crack uh smile, dat an' all da fuckn' bandito biker sheeit heads dey bring ta da yard.
da west brothers actively express daily da rights real soldiers live an' die ta protect. While dey would love ta watch us burn in hell, uh red hot pitch fork in muh motha fuckin ass, dey make all da long nights, fire fights an' dead nigga seem mo' worf it than just 'boutany other group o' fat fuq, free medical wanting, uh-otay NSA, Obama phone talkn' shits.
da damn banditos line up ta defend da ceremonies cuz somehow fuq'n wif others right ta free speech iz honoring da lives o' da troops dat die protecting those very rights an' it totally makes up fo' all da mef those sorry fuckers flood into neighborhoods via Jr. Highschools in da hood ya'll is mad stupid.

infowars.com/contact/

20 years? No. Put them to the wall and execute them with a rifle line. Or send them to concentration camps / labour camps.

And they say Mexicans are the problem

he's gotta be dead as fuck by now

can you go somewhere?

when they catch these people they should all be quietly euthanized imo

1 TWEET 1 TWEET 1 TWEET 1 TWEET 1 TWEET 1 TWEET

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=#FuckWhitePeople

WORK HARDER Sup Forums
WORK HARDER Sup Forums
WORK HARDER Sup Forums
WORK HARDER Sup Forums WORK HARDER Sup Forums WORK HARDER Sup Forums

has it made the rounds on twitter or facebook yet
i dont have social media

Look at all these autistic wimpering weaklings sperging and chimping out at a small bit of his scalp being cut off unintentionally (he was trying to cut his hair). They think this is violence.

They don't care if Dylan Roof kills praying old people in a church.

They literally don't care when kids are killed by cops (if they're black) over nothing.

They don't chimp out over the most fucked up history ever that a people has had to endure.

They chimp out over this whimpering weakling because they identify with his weakness. They become filled with fear at the realization that they are weaklings that haven't earned anything they have received. That their ancestors built their state on Plunder. And that their day of Reckoning can never be avoided. No matter how long they may attempt to delay it, the Justice that was denied the millions of Blacks will be felt by whimpering Trump cucks like this one right here.

Sad!

>can you go somewhere?

Well I'd like to go to Chicago now :^)

You should have stayed under that rock Ahmed.

Contact police

Twitter is deleting the video with the #FuckWhitePeople

Are there even any black people in New Zealand?

This is real shit. Jewns only deals in fantasy and snake oil.

>You should have stayed under that rock

I guess that's what the guy from the clip wishes he had done :^)

No. slavery got the nogs in our country in the first place

Wew lad

This is one of the weirdest fucking things I have ever seen.

I haven't seen threads about this until now. How did it take this long? Usually everything ends up on Sup Forums very quickly.

Also, there was apparently another kidnapping attempt too

theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/crime_police/article_77f54d26-d133-11e6-a9ca-3f14f44e07f0.html

I'm not sure if it's unrelated or what, but it also had black people trying to livestream a kidnapping on FB.

Your digits tell me it gave you a boner too, am I right?

my sockpuppet facebook news some friends

please add me with your fakes bros

kikebook.com/carlo.lopes.54

Ohhhhhhh, he was just trying to cut his hair? My bad, I thought they were kidnapping him and cutting his clothes and threatening him with a knife :/

Stay fucking cuck'd, Germany. No one takes you seriously, Ahmed. The day of the rope is coming.

Why does your welfare also include internet privileges, Ahmed?

Thanks for my (You)

Niggers don't think about consequences.

>rabbit ass nigga

white people always get triggered the hardest over stuff like this. expect a response that's 100 fold worse and involves innocent blacks, not just the ones responsible.

bump

>every other word they say is bitch ass nigger
I don't understand a thing

This guy made it out alive yet?

dude... this made me tear up

fuck..

>yo dawg we wuz slaves an shieet now we rollin on you niggas wit our mac 12's an r glock 92 dawg we comin' fo u nigga

Fucking kill yourself with that copypasta.

Because this is a first world country, and the fact that this triggers you is hilarious to me :^)

downloaded the vid :)

Nice copying that Albanian faggots post you unoriginal black-dick sucking cunt

white people in america deserves it.

You blubbering vagina, he got a small cut on his head

Pol wasn't reacting like this when Dylan Roof murdered defenseless old people in a church?

This weakling personified so much what you all see yourselves as: pathetic scared ass pussies.

It's this over identification with the mirror images of yourselves that you repress that is making you all chimp out so much

>It will force libshits and niggers to look at it the content. May even redpill some of them.
No it won't.They will just say "Ah sure thats only a minority of them. Most POC are good :)"

>innocent blacks

No such thing.

lmao triggered? :^)

You again you fucking kraut.

Don't reply to this German faggot. He's been baiting since the last thread

>white people in america deserves it.

Yes, but never refer to them as "people", A) it's wrong and B) it only encourages them :^)

fucking rat fuckers

I wish they banned your literal faggot ass

home.chicagopolice.org/community/crime-prevention/txt2tip/
>FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS

this type of shit triggers me

niggers aren't human they have no soul

DOTR will claim you to faggot.

>I wish they banned your literal faggot ass

Aaaw, does someone need a safe space? :^)

No. we don't fucking want more of them.

Share this to youtubers, share on twatter and kikebook

I fucking hate niggers 2bh lads

I hope another Dylan Roof happens over this

When was this recorded???

Somebody save that man!

It used to be a first world country over there until the shit skin infestation. Hey, congrats for ruining a continent three times in a century though.

Daily reminder, when we invade Germany to reclaim it from the Muslim leadership we will execute every last ape and human we find.

Just report him. Sup Forums content outside of Sup Forums

If anything it'll completely throw the "hate crime has increased under Drumpfs America ;((((" meme once and for all. Almost every major crime has been done specifically against Trump supporters and we have the advantage in actual video evidence

Leftists are so fucked this year

No you're just terrible at this you're making me want to go to bed ya boring fuck

It's time...

Fuck trump and fuck white people

>Muslim leadership

Indeed :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe_WsOGps0

lmao

Hello again Gunther.