Yell me what comes to mind when you see this image

Yell me what comes to mind when you see this image

pol has been going down hill for ages now.

I'm actually impressed with how ingrained that imagine is in my head that I can identify it almost instantly even in this minimalist form

it's an obvious abstract merchant. plz try to be more subtile next time

I can't get away from them!

Someone who has my back and will look after my finances.

Hitler

i'm sure you could go more minimalistic on the source

me too.

Der juden

le semitic gentlemanne

>Someone who has my back

always goyim

LOL threads.

>Yell
JEWS
ITS THE JEWS, YOU HEAR ME?

Trump's greatest ally

Der fingermouse

this, anyone who says otherwise has an iq of 80.

r8 my merchant

kek

Feel like robbing a diamond shop.

le happy merchant

It's the obvious giant nose and the fact that you're on Sup Forums. I don't know that I would instantly recognize it if I saw OP's image printed somewhere in real life.

not seeing it

best
shit

happy pyramid head

>
/

That a ball is going to drop down on top of it and I need to draw a line to make it roll into the lowe shape.

B====================D

Blacked

FB

>mfw meme arrows are actually kike noses and they turn your text green because green is the color of $$$
Makes ya think

TO THE SYNAGOGUE ITHZAK

LEAVE THESE SCHMUCKS BEHIND, WE'VE GOT A KIBUTZ IN LESS THAN AN HOUR

toppest kek

Not really abstract but made it seconds ago and felt i should post as Im not really going to use it.

Vector symbology.

I want to say I only see an acute and an obtuse angle, but I only see Merchant

(((Angles)))

Bane?

What do you guys see

(((They))) come at you from every (((angle)))

>
\x

Variable interest rates

R8 my abstract art

geometry i quess

This brings me to an idea:
We should print abstract (((drawings))) and plaster it all over our towns. That way, the general public will be truly perplexed ad to what the hell is going on. If we do it in a organized way like RWSS, the mainstream media will pick it up and we'll reach gorillions of normies. This has potential. What do you faggots think?

2 upside down jews

Even their architects can't stop themselves.

REFERRING TO:
What do you think, guiz?

There's nothing to see, goy

Jew/10

>medic pack flag

Check my digits btw.

I see a plane flying over a foldable chair on a beach

This thing cannot be a heeb. It still has its foreskin.

Goddamn medic pack flag at it again.

#MedicBanters

kek

Your fucking a leaf!

how do leafs make such shitty posts, "CHECK MY DIGGGINTS GUUAYS "

No you didn't get anything, no you didn't need to get anything, its not always about the fucking post number you autistic fucking reeeeetartd

I seriously hope you take a helium exit bag and put it over your head, then just fucking shoot yourself. FUCK

What does this picture look like to you?

(>/

thanks doc

I agree it has potential. But we should consider what the endgame is - when the (((coincidence))) story broke, it was simply reported as 'white racists target jews'.

>

>meme arrows

It's called an implication mark.

The endgame is to raise attention to international jewry but it would have a greater effect than, for example, the (((coincidence))) thing, since it would be more covert and pretty difficult for them to find out what it means. Those abstract (((pictures))) would force them to really fire their neutrons, which in the end would leave a lasting impression on them. The MSM would be like: "Various mysterious pictures spotted in town X"
or "Mysterious pictures reach town X", "What is the deal with those mysterious print outs?"
The longer this remains a mystery, the better. The normie then does some research and ends up being red pilled. Pol also receives an influx of newfags due to free advertisement by the mainstream media. We outkike the kikes, basically.

I'll just leave this here

No, they're quotation marks, to note what part of the post you're replying to

God, leave it to a mexican to be this retarded