Are niggers incapable of creating a civilization?

One of my friends argue that its not that they have lower IQ than whites, but the fact that they haven't been educated. He says that if we educated blacks, then they would be capable of creating a civilization.

>Of course there is no answer on why do they need education in first place while we invented or discovered the things we teach.

BTW, to win this fight i told him about detroit, where niggers do have a public system well funded, while they are incapable of create anything valuable. Please help me to find other examples or attack vectors to ruin this leftist?

Other urls found in this thread:

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo&t=1318s&list=FLm9l6ZvNCzCeozB_xQXUNbg&index=27
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botswana
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghana
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namibia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senegal
youtube.com/watch?v=dNy00YmyHPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

African history

The education system in Detroit is not well funded at all; the city went bankrupt like 4 years ago. where did you get this information?

fuck off

Two words: Ancient Egypt.

there is no one black race, there are many black african races

Haiti

>Are niggers incapable
The answer is yes.

WE

I don't even know what this image is or why it's attached to my post

I think the Russians did it

Blacks lived in Africa, untouched by the white man or anyone else for thousands of years....

Your people(Spaniards) sailed to Coast de Ivore in the 1400s and had found nothing of note.

Any civilzations the sub suharan africans had, only occured after contact with the Islamic Arabs

see kingdom of Mali

5S6E

Pic related

not sub saharan african

I can vouch for the education of blacks because I'm an elementary school teacher in a majority black school.

The difference between the parents who want their kids out of the hood and those who couldn't give a shit is extremely clear.

It is a parenting issue and a cultural issue. Black "culture" at my school amounts to not caring about your education and focus more on fighting and asserting dominance instead.

If you want to fix the black problem in America you have to fix their culture first, and to be honest I don't think anybody but black people can fix black culture.

I think Aristotle made this assertion once. There has been little evidence to the contrary since.

don't mistake "well funded" for "well spent". Detroit is a Union state and the majority of that money goes straight into the Union's pockets.

There are about 100 to 200 important genes that involve impulse control and reasoning. Populations have wildly differing amounts of the variants that would predispose individuals one way or the other.

CRISPR will not fix this problem in the next 20 years, so another 1-2 billion people will be born with potentially highly flawed genes for creating or existing in civilized society.

Education has a negligible effect on IQ.
They're born stupid, they fuck stupid, they give birth to stupid and they die stupid
They used to understand the only way they could achieve anything apart from taking a shit was with outside guidance. They're learning that lesson again in most of Africa.
In the US/Europe they can ignore the guidance and still get paid. Damn whiteys altruism

If it's upto white people to educate and give them the resources needed to build a civilisation then it's not really theirs.

It's not upto us to teach them, they need to teach each other which probably won't happen because they are individualists.

Have you ever considered that black culture is a result of the majority of blacks being too dumb to function? Like, the ones with "good parents" are just the ones with an average family IQ above 90? I'm just saying that because dumb whites tend to act the same way, even if they aren't wiggers. Basically IQ --> behavior --> culture.

Even if that was true, if you left them alone they wouldn't be able to organize and educate themselves

Checked.

>, but the fact that they haven't been educated
who educated whites and yellows?

If they are intelligent, they can learn on their own. They can't, and need whites to teach them, meaning they aren't intelligent.

It seems pretty cut and paste if you ask me, but I'm white so it makes sense.

basically this

The Ancient Melanoid People. They did it before they left for the Stars.

Perhaps 1 in 10 black men are on par with the top half of white men. This talented tenth, if given rule over the rest of the savages, could make them into a worthwhile society. The trick is getting them in line. Unless the other 90% make a conscious decision to follow such leaders, those leaders must spend all their effort just keeping the rest in line, leaving no time for working toward something actually decent.

One need only look at Africa to see that the greatest leaders are all warlords and dictators. It's honestly not that they are bad, it's just that there's nothing better to realistically shoot for.

>education raises IQ significantly

Depends on your definition of nig. If black Caucasoids--Nubians, Ethiopians, southern Egyptians--count, then we know they can have civilizations because they already did it. If you're talking Negroids/black Americans, almost certainly not.

Civilization crumbles once a population's average dips below 100 according to Richard Lynn. He also says that a country with a population that averages right at the cusp but below that 100 IQ mark will be virtually indistinguishable from a country far away from it. I'm honestly inclined to believe him -- look at Russia. Their IQ is right at 95 and they wouldn't be capable of upholding a civilization at all if not for a wealth of natural resources, European allies, and ect. All of their wealth is concentrated and centralized in their capitals -- like African countries -- and everything inbetween those capitals are shit.

No, I don't think black culture is the result of blacks being dumb. I think black culture is the result of a severe chip on the collective shoulders of blacks that nobody wants to talk about.

Their culture, to me at least, is the result of them refusing to let go of what happened to their people in the past and it's blinding them to what's happening around them now.

Not to mention the welfare state which to be honest is a form of soft slavery that blacks are more than happy to exploit, despite it keeping them uneducated and violent.

Do IQ-fags even read an article about IQ before posting this garbage? The mean IQ is arbitrarily set to 100 based on a population. You're literally saying "anyone worse at taking IQ tests than whoever they based the mean IQ off of is incapable of making a civilization."

Stop using IQ as a proxy for intelligence. It's as stupid as using BMI as a proxy for health. They are both idiotic metrics.

My mistake, I mean an IQ below the European average -- probably UK whites since it's Richard Lynn.

I think you're giving them too much credit. When they call for reparations or whatever, it's not due to feeling actual injustice for slavery, it's just a sociopathic attempt to guilt whites into giving them free shit. Same thing bums do when they try to get a dollar from you.

Ancient civilization != Modern civilization

>They are both idiotic metrics.
But IQ is predictive of a shitload of things we generally associate with being intelligent, like test scores and financial success.

Edycation is way overrated.

White people were never educated and they still invented every great institution we have today.
Some white people like Finns(yeah yeah >Finns >white) were basically barbarians. But then Swedes integrated Finns and less than 150 years later Finland became a utopia.

Africans were around longer than Finns ever were. What did they invent? They literally don't even have some of mankind's most basic inventions like the wheel or fire in some places.

And after hundreds of years of white uplift what do they do? Every African nation that wasn't run 100% by whites is a shithole and blacks in western states don't do anything but bitch about how they wuz kangz.

There are some intelligent blacks. There are some dumb blacks who share western values and are good people. But by and large blacks fuck everything up, don't care, don't learn, and blame you. They are utterly lacking in self-awareness or irony and have brought society down because everyone feels the need to enable them.

NO MORE.

this is the capital of ghana

Yep, it's called cultural amplification.

What is the problem with using whites as the averages? I'm white, the average works for me. If we set the average at blacks, the only change would be that whites and asiand now have a higher number. What are you trying to say?

How do you educate without a civilization in the first place though? Cave drawings.

And to add onto this blacks in the west are given every chance.

There is a United Negro College Fund and all manner of equivalents. There is no White People College Fund. On top of getting a unique racial leg-up they can have access to all the same stuff whites have.

Not only that but entrance requirements into every university at every level are dumbed down for blacks in the name of diversity. So if a black is even close to as intelligent as a white man, they can get in. They don't have to have gone to million dollar private schools. If they are excellent they're rewarded.

And how's that worked out?

You can see how shitty it is even with a small, zoomed out picture. Nice try.

I think the same. They completely lack education, and those who lack education are ignorant and dangerous
Incidentally they're all also black

The capitals of any country are nice -- always. Anyway, civilization is anyone's game. No one thought the Roman empire would colapse, no one saw the rise of the British, America, or China, etc.

I'm not giving them any credit at all. The things that you put in your post are all still from black people's unwillingness to, for lack of a better term, get over what happened to them in the past.

That hurt may have started out with good intent, but I agree with you in that it's manifested into something psychotic.

Hers an in depth read on Negroes and lack of abstract thinking.
It's well written and very interesting. Particularly when you start to examine the African languages.

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

ok

>wordpress
This isn't very credible.

Still makes no sense because arabs and indians have had great civilizations but their IQ is definitely less than 100. Hell, even Germany is a couple of points under!

>niggers need education to create a civilization
>the guy forgets that back in the ancient world niggers were the only ones who never built anything remotely close to a civilization. Literally the only ones (abos don0 count because they are not humans, they are missing link).
>back to the modern world, niggers are literally the worst places on earth
>niggers are prone to violence by nature (according to some statistics, nigger crime rate surpasses by far that of whites and latin americans combined).
>huuuur duuuur muh colonialism
>haiti: it is 98% niggers and it is the worst hellhole there is in this continent.

Are you seriously so fucking dumb you think one of the websites that host it, and not the author, is the source?

The IQ-requirements were lower for lower class civilizations, naturally.

plus i'd imagine the teachers can't do shit to stop the niggatry going down thanks to our cucked laws

I remember reading this article some years back, Sven, you cuck. Irrc, the author rattles on about how there's no word for middle in some Nigerian tribe's language and uses that to make a point that Africans are incapable of abstract thought. Maybe he's right but you need for more evidence than that to make a strong case for this theory.

Is African behavior not evidence enough?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo&t=1318s&list=FLm9l6ZvNCzCeozB_xQXUNbg&index=27

Honestly Liberia, Haiti, and South Africa say no, even after inheriting others' functioning civilizations or having been given a leg up they don't make it.

I'm Brazilian and I avoid going to places that I know that look like that.
Dirty and full of niggers.

>It's as stupid as using BMI as a proxy for health
BMI is a pretty good measure for long term health outcomes
IQ is a pretty good measure for long term societal success

Evidence that their IQ is lower on average, something supported by scientific evidence, or that there are two types of thinking that are divorced from IQ and inherent in even high IQ Africans? Something that goes against the psychometric theory of g-factor that shows correlation between IQ and every single action humans make?
From the blogpost:
"What follow are not scientific findings. There could be alternative explanations for what I have observed, but my conclusions are drawn from more than 30 years of living among Africans."

Your friend is smarter than you OP. The fake that you still call blacks that word hints at your low IQ you worthless waste of space. I'll laugh my ass of if you're Christian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botswana

Africans are pretty much retarded. Never argued that. Doesn't make your blog post any more credible.

Incapable of maintaining it, yes.

Thanks for contributing you stoned cunt. Now fuck off back to the jungle.

Forgot a few
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghana
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namibia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senegal

It's a cultural thing.
Black Brits seem pretty okay

The solution, at least a partial one, is to continue to introduce anime to the black community.

Not before my niggazilla cock tames all your women!

It's been tried

North Africans aren't black.
They're mostly Arabs.

>This talented tenth, if given rule over the rest of the savages, could make them into a worthwhile society

nah, ten percent of a population being decently intelligent is not even close to enough. the only thing that could work in that situation is making the top 10% breed like rabbits and limiting the amount of babies the retarded 90% have.

Maybe the ones on TV
youtube.com/watch?v=dNy00YmyHPk

They tried

That's pretty racist to say they need whites to teach them how to build civilization. That's like saying they are too dumb to do it themselves.

>If we educated blacks they'd create a civilization.

There was no education for ancient farmers aside from trial and error.

>google kansas city experiment
>get a bunch of bullshit about police and guns
>have to google kansas city experiment school

thanks (((google)))

I know what you had for dinner on Aug 13th

If education is a prerequisite for civilization, how did anyone ever invent education?

Not a single majority black nation is at all civilized. Any considered "civilized" have a large white population doing most of the work. At least central america had a somewhat sophisticated civilization they made on their own, even if it was ecologically spiraling out of control. The only black civilizations were built up by the muslims.

neanderthal genes were required to elevate humans above mere apes.

Prop'd up by left over civilizations from Mesopotamia. Those weren't niggers.

Thread/

No blame is to be placed on the democrats ? Or left leaning media?

t. Trekarious jamanthilan Cosby.

But you're a "nigger".

Apprenticeship

Why cant they educate themselves? In fact, why cant they keep in their containment zone so we wouldnt have to sacrifice another thought to them ever again? Just build a wall around africa and drop all niggers back there, they can come out when they figure out how to build a ship or how to swim

The greatest achievement in African history was evolving into Europeans and Asians.

You said you're a teacher? Read up on Africa or anywhere that has majority blacks.

>the absolute cream of the crop of niggers run this city
>it still looks like that
kek

>whats a frica?

fpbp

Then show me where the Ghana Colleges are. I need my vag examined.

What the fuck is your friend even talking about? They haven't built civilisation because they haven't been educated?

So were the whites that built originally Europe educated, then? Is the white race somehow inherently educated? We educated ourselves and each other, we operated as a society. Why have they not done this?