What would actually happen if the fed were auditted?

what would actually happen if the fed were auditted?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/bb/business-july-dec07-greenspan_09-18/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the jews might finally lose

WW3

Trump gets assassinated for going after the Fed and military industry

Could someone give me an actual answer?

What do you think would actually happen?

Nothing.

They say it was the Russians fault for exposing them.

What happened to JFK?

we default and threaten to nuke anyone who tries to make us pay off our debt

This would happen.

We would figure out where the tens of trillions of dollars were siphoned to.

Anudda Shoah

These digits say WW3

the real amount of debt of something like 128trillion will become in plain view causing a possible total collapse of the stock market

It would be painful: for bankers.

trump gets suicided

Shot by a lone gunman. Don't bother looking into it. No connection to the fed.

The nose will fall.

Murdered by Jews like Christ

Trump becomes critically ill from unknown causes or suffers a heart attack or stroke from unknown causes. Pence then takes over and makes sure the status quo is maintained.

I'd be fine with all of this desu

Is Rand in favour of it or against it? I am autistic and cannot tell what he meant by that tweet.

I seriously hope Trump doesn't cheap out and rely solely on the secret service for his security. I hope to god he has some private military sticking with him at all times.

>father is ron paul

what are we gonna do if he gets assassinated????

Fire up the power plants, obviously.

On a more serious note I'll probably move out of the country. America can't survive the status quo much longer and I'd rather not be around when it falls apart entirely.

He gets deaded, but he has a clone.

Pretty much this. At that point we'll have done everything one could do without having another Civil War.

That being said, Iceland, New Zealand, and Australia seem like nice areas to keep in mind.

I was thinking South America. Or possibly moving to Japan and getting work as a J->E translator.

lol scrubs think auditing the fed would do anything

theyd prepare for the auditors in advance and create a paper trail that sees legit, its all bullshit

auditors are frauds, the whole audit system (internal/external) is a self serving joke

What if the audit was entirely open source and anybody could download the data and look at it? We could revive shekelshoah.

Let me ask you this question: what exactly do you suspect an audit would reveal? That reserve requirements are or aren't being met? This is literally the dumbest fucking conspiracy bullshit. The fed publishes everything. No bank in the United States has ever had a problem paying depositors. The whole thing is bullshit made up by people who dont understand what the fed actually does.

>what would actually happen if the fed were auditted?

The same as any other corporation.

The Makers of Monetary Policy

JIM LEHRER: What is the proper relationship, what should be the proper relationship between a chairman of the Fed and a president of the United States?
ALAN GREENSPAN: Well, first of all, the Federal Reserve is an independent agency, and that means, basically, that there is no other agency of government which can overrule actions that we take. So long as that is in place and there is no evidence that the administration or the Congress or anybody else is requesting that we do things other than what we think is the appropriate thing, then what the relationships are don't, frankly, matter.
Greenspan Examines Federal Reserve, Mortgage Crunch
September 18, 2007 at 6:40 PM EDT
pbs.org/newshour/bb/business-july-dec07-greenspan_09-18/

>what would actually happen if the fed were auditted?

Believe it or not, the Japs really have a problem with non-japs living within their country (as is their right IMO). Perhaps you could get away with it in Okinawa.

As for South America, I would probably be content within DEEP South America or rural, smaller cities within the deep south I suppose.

Better start brushing up on that Spanish user.

>No bank in the United States has ever had a problem paying depositors.

You are literally retarded. Runs on banks happened all the time before the FDIC was put in place.

where is the gold desu senpai

I'm aware of how little they like foreigners but I figure as long as I'm being useful to some corporation and I keep my head down they might tolerate me until America finishes burning to the ground.

You sound just like a fucking immigrant.

You also sound like a fucking immigrant. You aren't willing to go to war if that's what would save your country.

You think it would be a war with people on one side and the government on the other? No, it'll be purges like in the USSR under Stalin. Especially with the NSA there to provide infinite lists.

You rally are that fucking stupid, aren't you?

> the reason for the fed you dumbass

>I keep my head down they might tolerate me until America finishes burning to the ground.

For the first time in a long time, we actually have a chance at turning things around. The left is going to far left and beginning to lose support in mass.

In addition to this, we have a realist non-establishment President in office for probably the first time in quite a few decades. Also, conservatives now control both the House of Representatives AND the Senate. So making changes and passing new laws are going to be relatively easy.

tl;dr

- Don't give up just yet.