Blood types

Blood types are one of the biggest redpills out there yet it seems as if no one ever talks about them. Post and discuss blood types

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_blood_group_systems#Blood_group_systems
s155239215.onlinehome.us/turkic/63_Blood_Types/Blood_TypesEn.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's there to discuss?
Blood type is like height, every blood type exists almost everywhere but is more common in certain regions.

Im O- . Universal donor, true white mans blood type. Mosquitos love me

>falling for the blood "type" aryan
Get fucking woke Sup Forums!

They be makin that science shit mufuggin up to deny Healthcare to we people of color

I know Japs are obsessed with this shit.
But Japs are weird as fuck and their society is collapsing.

Their birthrates are going up
They're fine

I'm A+, GF is O-. Not sure what our kid is, though.

I was actually considering tattooing a list like the picture in the OP on my arm as a "good to have in SHTF" thing, but I haven't found an aesthetically good way of doing it yet.

>Their birthrates are going up

citation needed

>O-
My nigga

>tfw
truly the noblest of blood types
sucks if you need it though

Me too, I gave blood once but I was only giving it to get an aids test just in case I ever fell on a needle or something, have always been paranoid about that sort of thing.

Why would you be afraid of that? HIV is a VIRUS, dude, unless blood on the needle is very fresh it can`t survive and die.

Why would you need a chart? Positive can accept negative or positive, negative can only accept negative. Ab can accept a, b, o, or ab. A can accept a or o. B can accept b or o. O can only accept o.

Can someone explain why the ability to take or give is not symmetrical?

Well, me and you knowing that isn't the issue, but let's say that something happened to me and I ended up in a coma (in a SHTF situation). It wouldn't hurt to have the people (hopefully) taking care of me to know what type of blood to give me.

Once when I was 11 I was sure that I had fallen on a needle once when I was playing with some friends, it was always in the back of my mind.

If you are anything other than A Rh- you are a subhuman mongrol.

because the different types have different shit floating inside and o types don't have that shit that the other lettered types do so o can give to them all. Sadly this means that people with o types cant receive others because of the shit floating around in all the other lettered types.

But what if you mix two blood types in equal proportions? Will it clot or will it work?

To add on there are also other factors such as rh, which may affect your ability to receive blood.

You develop antibodies against the antigens you do not have.
Antibodies in your blood tag foreign blood types for destruction.
Incompatible transfusions will cause acute hemolytic rejection.

>Type O people have both Anti-A and Anti-B antibodies.
>Type A people have Anti-B antibodies only.
>Type B people have Anti-A antibodies only.
>Type AB people have neither Anti-A nor Anti-B antibodies.
>Type Rh- people have Anti-Rh antibodies.
>Type Rh+ people have no Anti-Rh antibodies.

I'm not sure what happens when you mix incompatible types. I think it renders the blood useless because the antibodies will clash with the cells.

Sub saharan africans have sickle shaped white blood cells (or some sort of bloody cell) which helps fights diseases like malaria
Europeans dont have this

Youve just been red pilled by the truth patrol

O+ masterrace

Dont need A or B meme blood

Are you rh- as well or a filtyh monkey-blood?

Even if you had your blood type, height, weight, age, name, address, and anal circumference tattoo'd on your forehead they still test your blood before giving it to you because they don't want to get sued if some retard tattoo'd "Give me A+" and then you die because you need B-

A+ masterrace

I don't think you correctly understood my question. For example, someone with O- can give blood to anyone. (Rule 1) But someone with AB+ can't give his blood to anyone else. (Rule 2) So what will happen if you have a container with 100ml of AB+ blood and a container with 100ml O- blood and mix these two? Will Rule 1 or Rule 2 apply?

>having a bastard child out of wedlock

The blood would still kill anyone that isn't AB+ because the + antigen would fuck up negatives and the AB blood in there would fuck up anyone that isn't AB.

Regardless of how much O blood you give someone.

If you're wondering about how to substitute for a lack of a certain type of blood they use a saline solution as a blood replacement in certain cases.

A = Europe.
B = Asia.
AB = Supreme Gentleman.
O = Nigger.

You're missing the point of the SHTF thing, but I guess that's just me being full /k/-innawoods type.

In a Shit Hits The Fan situation I wouldn't really expect emergency services to be operational. It would most likely mean that people would have to rely on each other for medical needs.

Not falling for the marriage Jew and still ensuring that my genes are passed on AND helping the White race is more like it.

Wedlock is a Christian concept, so you can keep it with the rest of your Jew tricks.

LMAO nips are fucked.

In a SHTF situation you aren't going to get a blood transfusion. You're going to have your unconscious corpse looted and thrown in a ditch somewhere.

Anywhere that even has emergency medical treatment would test your blood before giving you an infusion. Blood tests are cheap and easy to administer.

Same. I don't think I've ever met another one in real life.

tfw O-

tfw leeching all the blood and giving none.

>biggest redpills out there
what the fuck does this mean?

I'm B though and not Asian, debunked

Squid blood is the biggest bluepill out there.

Suck my bong, O- coming through!

0- master race, will be generous for a bj :')

>British education

>just in case I ever fell on a needle or something

It's a buzzword he heard from a mysterious hacker named 4cham

Uhhh that's not how it works user.

You can give all the blood, but only get O.

I'm either B- or B+, I can't remember.

>truth patrol
>doesnt even know what the fuck kind of cell he's talking about

sickle cell is in the red blood cells dumbass. yes it keeps malaria from being so effective, but it also means the blood cells struggle to carry oxygen, much the way niggers cant carry their weight in society

themoreyouknow

Sorry user at least one of your ancestors was Asian.
At least you aren't whose father was his mother's boyfriend.

I have autism

>not studying the full list
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_blood_group_systems#Blood_group_systems

That is literally what niggers say.

"Marriage" be the crackas trick.

AB- and no I don't buy into all the + people being subhuman.

Why would I risk losing half my fortune to some woman if it doesn't work out? #MGTOW

We have been together for nine years, so we'll probably grow old together. I don't see any reason to get married. Why do you even care?

>AB-

Hospitals call me weekly saying they need my blood. I make outrageous demands and laugh. Ill record my next phone call.

Red blood cells have molecules, antigen connected to their surface, A or B.

Also within their blood are anti-bodies, which recognise the opposing group as an invader and stimulate and allergic response, so A-type attacks B-type blood.

AB blood has both antigens on it, but no antibodies, so they can take any type, but it can't be given to anyone but AB patients.

O blood has no antigens on it, but has both types of antibodies, so they can give blood to anyone, but can't receive it from anyone else.

The +/- relates to a second blood type group, called Rhesus, and the most common antigen. The +/- relates to whether you have it or not, respectively. Negative can't take positive, e.g. AB+ can take O- and O+, but AB- can only take O-, from the groups they can take from normally.

In short, they'd probably get sick.

Send them an invoice for $50,000 for the privilege of being able to phone you while selling your blood at $1mil/litre.

I'm O- Aswell

Dumb question but do different blood types have physical advantages?

Tfw AB+

Nigga you cant kill me.

I asked to be picked up and dropped of in a helicopter once. I usually end the calls saying good luck getting money from a dead person.

AB+ vampire master race.
Give me all your weaker bloods.

I've long suspected Rh- is linked to a cuck gene, same with blonde hair/blue eyes. What else explains how North europe demand blacks?

i am 0-
but the thing is my father is 0+ and my mom is A+

The antibodies present in the O- blood will murder the AB+ cells
And if platelets are present (whole blood), it will clot
If not (packed cells at hospitals), it will congeal

>virus
>die
only living things can die

Wait is Ab- blood worth that much? Fuck I though I just had meme blood. All that I know is that they really want the plasma in my blood and won't stop harassing me for it.

O- is master race

>In the USA only.
>Where most niggers are ~25% white.
>Which matches up with the number of A+.
JUST KEK MY NIGS UP SENPAI.

plasma donor v recipient status is reversed
so yes, you are the 2nd most wanted plasma donor

Who's first?

Same

AB+ is the universal donor for plasma
O- is the universal recipient for plasma

Use OP's chart and invert it, you'll get the plasma chart with a small error (same groups can work with each other obviously)

Negative bloodtype is that of the fallen. God's chosen people are B+.

Yeah because it's the opposite actually.

They want it so they can create an Army of Giants. The Negative blood types are those thay belong to the fallen angels. They want to create clones and make mighty men. Lol evil ass wicked Gentiles.

How nigged are you Sup Forums?

A- and O- are white blood types.
O+ is for niggers
B is for mongaloids.
s155239215.onlinehome.us/turkic/63_Blood_Types/Blood_TypesEn.htm

>from the US

Nice bait

kek
>no reply

It also makes them more susceptible to internal organ failure and more vulnerable to cold/flus. Without modern western medicine, the average life span of someone with Sickle cell is about 14 yrs. I would rather live with the risk of getting marlaria.

AB+ universal acceptor is the true master race.

The A and B refer to these things on your blood cells. You can have As, Bs, both, or neither. Your body attacks anything foreign to it, so any blood put into your body that has something you don't is attacked, forming clots that kill you. Somebody with B proteins on their blood cells is on the lookout for As, which it will identify as a foreign invader and wrap up in clots.

The positive / negative refers to a different kind of protein thing that you either have (positive) or you don't (negative).

So somebody who is AB positive has blood with A proteins, B proteins, and is positive for the R things, so it can take anybody's blood without clotting. Somebody who is O negative has nothing on their blood cells and will clot at the first sign of an A, B, or other thing.

AB+ reporting in.

It doesn't take that long to figure out what blood type someone is, and they keep O negative on standby in emergency rooms.

>O-
>white mans blood type

Yeah my paki friends whole family is O type

A+ master race.

O+, i bet a bunch of you niggers dont even know what blood type you are.

Same

I don't, the hospital record do
why should I care?

>and their society is collapsing.
LOL. WHITE societies are collapsing because they are run by traitors and jews. Japan is doing fine.

I'm A+. I don't know if that means I win, but I feel like it does.

A+

Feels good nigga

Mathematics in nature is a pretty dope subject to read up on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_30

>GF
>our kid

Boi

Negative blood type is literally more evolved.

>tfw my mum is O-

I'm scared lads, O- is super rare.