"This is a difficult and painful day - first and foremost for Elor, his family, Israel's soldiers...

"This is a difficult and painful day - first and foremost for Elor, his family, Israel's soldiers, many citizens and parents of soldiers, among them me ... I support granting a pardon to Elor Azaria," Netanyahu

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/netanyahu-calls-pardon-convicted-soldier-azaria-170104190028634.html
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38512699
youtu.be/gB5EWNF71ug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/netanyahu-calls-pardon-convicted-soldier-azaria-170104190028634.html

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38512699

Elor Azaria, 19 at the time, shot Abdul Fatah al-Sharif, 21, in the head while he was lying immobile on a road.

Footage of the scene several minutes later, filmed by a Palestinian and released by the Israeli human rights group B'Tselem, shows Sharif alive, wounded and now unarmed.

bump

bump again

He did absolutely nothing wrong in the eyes of God. The Bible specifically instructs you to kill whoever sets out to kill you.

literally nothing wrong with killing goyim

I support Israel in most situations
but this one was murder, the cunt was laying face down
to be fair he may have had a bomb, he didn't
I think that Elor should be tried independently rather than as a soldier
he fucked up, IDF shouldn't cop the blame

bump

He cleansed an enemy of his people
Not that I sympathize with Israel, but to see it from their perspective, that kind of ruthless behavior, in arguably the most hostile environment on earth, is one of the reasons they even exist there.
The only reason the Jew's would punish him is that this got so much attention.
>see we're just like you goym.

>The only reason the Jew's would punish him is that this got so much attention.

they're not though, Ben is giving him a pardon

I think the main issue was his age, he's not old enough to act on his own, there must of been someone else with a higher rank that let him go off on his own/let him try his luck with the arab.
he's just a kid and got trigger happy

*killing sandniggers
Ftfy

also, on the other hand I saw this pic earlier and I do get it. if they condemn the actions of a soldier they are kind of condemning the role of the army

same thing

>murder

the sandnigger attempted a direct attack on the army. once you do that, you are no longer a civilian. you are an enemy combatant and must be eliminated at all costs.
the jew did right.

>direct attack on the army
if he did, so be it.
but I don't think he did, maybe Elor got jumpy and thought there was a bomb but the guy was laying down

Well the mandatory service there isn't just for shits and giggles, the majority seems to realize how essential it is for their survival.

sorry I didn't post this in the OP
it is sensationalised but it is brutal and uncalled for
youtu.be/gB5EWNF71ug

does the geneva convention not apply to israel?

...was that a rhetorical question?

carry on.

its not like america and israel ever listen anyway.

how bout illegal israeli settlements?

no?

those people are really getting screwed by israel..

ironically the only country that could put pressure on israel and change the situation is america.

even the other soldiers seem shocked
fuck knows what he was thinking

Guy seems based. muslims do deserve to be exterminated so he's 100% correct.

I was talking to fella on here from Israel a while back
the most recent lot of Jews that were 'forced' out of the west bank were refusing to leave because they knew the longer they held out the higher the gov would pay for their resettlement
gave me a different perspective on the issue

>buy land in Palestinian area
>refuse to leave
>muh land
>accept highest offer and move back to Jewish land with more moneys

>guy is mentally retarded with an IQ of 75
>executes a fixed prisoner by arbitrary law
>90% of kikes in Israel go apeshit and think he is a war hero
>muh only democracy in the middle east
>we are real human beans guise
Daily reminder semites are arabs

>90% of kikes in Israel go apeshit and think he is a war hero

this is the thing that got me too

in the west we usually distance ourselves from people who fuck up/can give us a potentially bad international rep
>pic related