Tatt

What does Sup Forums think of my first tattoo? Degenerate or not degenerate?

any tattoo is ugly

eat a bucket of shit

you're gonna get jumped by a muslim or nig

Thx senpai

fpbp

show dick

do you lift?

All tattoos are inherently degenerate.

It's not so much degenerate, it's more just stupid really.

I'm not one of these tattoo hating fags either btw. That one just looks like shit. Sorry bro.

>Got any kind of tattoo

Instantly degenerate

>Got a muh Deus Vult tattoo

Degenerate AND cucked. Crusaders were the shitties and least unified christian defence Force of all time. Should've got something Vlad the Impaler rated, even then it would be degenerate as fuck.

Not enough...

If you have to seek others approval for your tattoo then chances are it's not a worthy decision.

Fpbp wtf OP this better be a meme... get that removed immediately.

Not seeking approval. Just curious to see /pol's/ reaction

It's ok, i just think you shoudnt have a tatto in a place that visible. I would have done in my upper arm.

Only get these tattoos if you have the body to match. Start lifting and become a one man sand nigger killing machine

You should add to it, and put a treasure map on your body

This.

Tattoos are only okay if you're jacked.

just awful

degenerate

>tattoos are degenerate meme

That's nice except you've now marked yourself as a target to every mudshit,militant aetheshit,dumb drunk and SJW within eyesight. Wear a long sleeve shirt at all times or have it removed. And don't post it on line ever again.

Should have gotten it on your bicept facing outwards imo. Its not bad. You could have also gotten it on the center of your chest if you want to look like dante from the inferno vidya

Zozz, just get dotted lines leading from it down your asscrack OP

>he bought the deus vult meme
kek you retard

Not degenerate necessarily but this one is unaesthetic for sure.

>Deus Vult
>Meme
You might as well become a muzzie like the rest of London