Is The Dahnald going to make BITCOIN great again?

Gold market cap is $6,995,037,936,874
Gold price right now $1,168.22 usd.
> Sauce: onlygold.com/Info/All-The-Gold-In-The-World.asp
PLEASE READ!

If price drops to 960 usd, that would be a 17.8 drop
>pic related in first answer

That would mean that $1,245,116,800,000 would flow to another market.
Let's assume, that because 1 bitcoin is worth right now $1,071, this month when it surpasses gold, it will be in all news worldwide., so let's assume that money goes to Bitcoin Market Cap

Right now Bitcoin Market Cap is 17,241,364,600 and there is a total of 16,083,363 which gives us a price of $1,071 (again)
>Sauce: bitcoinwatch.com/

So if Kek wills it, those $1,245,116,800,000 would be added to bitcoin market cap which gives us a total of: $1,262,358,200,000

That means, that the spot price for bitcoin, for that market cap is: $78,488.44

Please, before saying GOLD is not going to fall that low... check first answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

southampton.ac.uk/news/2016/02/5d-data-storage-update.page
youtube.com/watch?v=SNssKmeXrGs
youtube.com/watch?v=xUNGFZDO8mM
youtube.com/watch?v=2I6dXRK9oJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the memes are strong with this one

you are actually literally retarded

Bitcoin is a dead end.

It has unfixable problems that are eventually going to make it impossible to continue transactions.

>gold has a market cap
oy vey

When bitcoin hits the news, better to sell your assets cuz the prices will crash.

I bought when it was 5 usd, and I understand this market.

> Pic related is Gold price vs Bitcoin price.. it's just beautiful, Like a Michelangelo painting, creation of adam

I think they fixed it with some sort of update, actually
Segregated Witness, it was called

Don't worry about the blocksize debate, its just non sense to buy time. Market forces will make blocks bigger. Do you really think we will have 1mb blocks in 20 years? That's stupid.

southampton.ac.uk/news/2016/02/5d-data-storage-update.page

NOT TO CAUSE A PANIC BUT IT'S CRASHING

Yep. Imo Bitcoin is amazing. Glad to see some threads about it here finally because btc is pretty much pol incarnate

Down 3% in the last 15 minutes.
> ITS CRASHING .... REEEEEE
Still up 10% today.
calm down user.

m8 there have been threads about it here since the first spike, so many in fact that progressive shills attempting to destroy Sup Forums successfully split the community to a point with the creation of /biz/, /hist/ etc

Could somebody explain me what kind of currency the bitcoin is? Who has the power to add on the market or are there only a certain amount? I have heard that they are generally used for shady transactions. I am genuinely to read more on it out of an economic point of view, any kind of source materials would be great, thank you.

what did mr. trump say about bitcoins?

Bitcoin is a distributed database that holds a ledger so we can transact a currency also called bitcoin. The protocol to operate with this database has a monetary policy built within, every 10 minutes a block of transactions is processed and added to the ledger, then the database in every node is synced. You can freely run a node, so you will also hold the database.

Everytime someone processes a block of transaction he gets a reward. This reward is halved every 4 years. It began with 50 bitcoins, then 25, now 12.5... this is a limit that leads to almost 0. If you do the maths you will see that no more than 21 million bitcoins can ever exist.

So the system creates the bitcoins and rewards those who are running a piece of software and correctly processes the transactions. It's an autonomous system outside the banking network. That's why it's called a decentralized currency. Because there is no central authority.

Bitcoin is soaring since he was elected. Also Peter Thiel who is a bitcoin fan is his advisor.

isn't trumps team full of pro bitcoin, anti fed people?

I really think so. Elon Musk is also from the Paypal mafia, also Trump's advisor.

There are alot of good places to start learning about Bitcoin. I'll post some favourites of mine and just good places to start.

good place to start:
bitcointalk.org
google

some of my favourites:
youtube.com/watch?v=SNssKmeXrGs (yes it's vice but this is quality)

youtube.com/watch?v=xUNGFZDO8mM (a very good video of a very knowledgeable bitcoiner Andreas Antonopoulos)

There are tons more but these are great places to get started. You'll find the rest by yourself

I forgot to add this documentary youtube.com/watch?v=2I6dXRK9oJo it's alright but very basic, good place to start if you have 0 knowledge about bitcoin

This now physically represents .5 Bitcoin

Thank you. I may not have understood this very well, but should one be capable of generating bitcoins then or is the individual processing power insignificant?
Thank you very much. I will have a look into this.

>bitcoins
Because its a competitive process (The first one who processes correctly a block of transactions gets the reward) the difficulty increases overtime.

People (Whites and asians) build bitcoin mining farms (pic related) in order to compete. So don't even try it if you are not going to create a professional operation it will be a waste of electricity.

>yfw trump kills the fed and institutes bitcoin as national currency

bitcoin is going to need a fork soon

which is never a good thing

Wake up Sup Forums

The pumps are fake

and deth is imminent

Get your Bitcoin Pizza Gate pass children

They are desperate now hence the fake comet pizza lady in red dress pump

Btcoin is one tweet away from deth...

90% of all coins reside in 1% of all Bitcoin addresses

Wow! those /biz/ people really suck! XD