Brit/pol/ - Drinking in the Kebab House Edition

>Household debt at its highest since the 2008 crash. Keep taking out those loans goyim
bbc.co.uk/news/education-38370219

>Labour is running a great risk with its populist turn
newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2017/01/labour-running-great-risk-its-populist-turn

>Pro-EU Tory ambassador accused of leaking Brexit plans to the EU before quitting
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/sir-ivan-rogers-could-no-longer-trusted-iain-duncan-smith-says/

>Riot feared in Bradford after police shoot Paki
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/family-man-shot-dead-police-join-mp-appeal-calm-protests/

>Thanks Theresa - Britain will be Europe's most populated country by 2050 because of mass immigration
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4085590/Population-Britain-set-overtake-France-13-years-Impact-high-immigration-make-UK-populous-European-country-2050.html

>Union Leader: Corbyn should step down in 2019 if Labour's poll ratings are still bad
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4083838/Jeremy-Corbyn-consider-quitting-Labour-leader-polls-awful-2019-says-close-ally-union-power-broker-Len-McCluskey.html

>Warner Bros. looking to make Brexit movie
theguardian.com/film/2017/jan/02/brexit-the-movie-warner-bros-set-to-option-ukip-donors-memoirs-aaron-banks

>Brexit Britain is more racist and less happy than it was in 2016 - Rejoice
news.sky.com/story/brexit-britain-sky-data-poll-reveals-a-nation-divided-10713985

>"Tories make a mockery of the honours system", claims Corbyn
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/new-year-honours-jeremy-corbyn-labour-party-latest-conservative-party-mockery-cronyism-a7502826.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvtQYsckLxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ME7K6P7hlko
youtube.com/watch?v=7sArXw6ajNg
youtube.com/watch?v=lRzFqW4Xh2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for FUCK YKTD

Fuck anime

S H A D I L A Y

>phone in to speak to the most important politician in 2016
>talk about gout

A weak and tragic choice for thread image

>dude peer pressure causes people to drink lmao

wut

>be Brit
>have """"free""" healthcare
>news story about someone wanting to delay admissions to hospitals to save money
rly maek brian

be honest lads.
how many teeth are you missing?
I've had 3 out and one more is hanging on in there

That conversation has made me realise I'm just a heavy social drinker and not a problem drinker. I just like a drink and chat in the pub even if I do end up getting a bit drunk. Rarely go out and get smashed on purpose these days

Lads, I haven't been on brit/pol/ since November.

Have I missed anything?

Northerners are the niggers of the UK

oo

stick you

your mama too

>American thinks that his country is identical to Britain because hundreds of years ago our ancestors built it

The absolute fucking state

kernow

Nope.

Are you eating rocks or something?

Milliband is one of the most repulsive kikes I've ever seen. Even the name reminds me of "millipede." Scum of the earth. not that Cameron was much better.

Ok.

>his transition team is filled with lobbyists from Altria, Visa, Coca-Cola, General Electric, Verizon, HSBC, Pfizer, Dow Chemical, Duke Energy, etc...
>treasury secretary is Steven Mnuchin who was an Investment Professional at Soros Fund Management LLC and spent 17 years at Goldman Sachs.
>rest of the team is filled with typical republican politicians from the establishment, from Newt Gingrich to John Bolton to Reince Priebus, some of them worked under Bush
>tax cuts will mostly benefit the rich, 47% of its benefits will go the top 1%
>no term limits on Congress
>won't fully repeal Obamacare
>won't ban muslims (already changed his mind about that a long time ago)
>no deportation force
>wall replaced by a fucking fence
>Hillary won't be prosecuted
>his daughter is a SJW and cares about the "wage gap"

Brexits cancelled lad

So you're saying British people hate alcohol and are just driven to it by bullying then?

t. 60%

Yeah if you're not 100% certain you're a pisshead then you're fine, you'll know about it if it happens

Pakis are the niggers of the uk you nonce

>Brexits cancelled
did anyone really think the Jews would let it happen anyway?

What do you think is wrong with it?

You missed a 24-carat solid SHIT couple of months here, but on the bright side the Meme Merchant died

nah, I'm just unlucky.
fucking DNA or something
Im basing this on my mums and fans gob
its clearly hereditary

>won't ban muslims (already changed his mind about that a long time ago)

Do you seriously believe this?

More words! Yay!

I would if I could, lad.

GOOD POST

GOOD THANKS
>HE DIDN'T ASK
GOOD THANKS
>HE DIDN'T ASK
GOOD THANKS
>HE DIDN'T ASK

>Hillary will lead to World War 3

>Elects Trump
>Boy folks I sure do love Israel, if Iran even lifts a finger we're gonna NUKE the SHIT outta them!
>Appoints viciously pro-war people to his cabinet
>Is starting to go back on his word about Syria and similar Middle Eastern conflicts

>Sup Forums pre-Trump: Foreign intervention is just sucking kike dick
>Sup Forums post-Trump: Foreign intervention is based, BTFO those mudslimes LMAO

>Build wall
>Oops fence lol

>Deport illegal immigrants
>The criminals at least

>Lock her up
>It was a good line to use but now that we've won I'm going to drop that as a policy okay? Don't get too mad that I lied to you lol I love the Clintons folks

>I will appoint Supreme Court Justices that will leave it to the individual states to decide on gay marriage and abortion
>Oops wtf I love countrywide gay marriage and abortion now lol

>Drain the Swamp
>Oops filled it up with literal Goldman Sachs kikes lol

>Trump literally fired the person suggesting RAPID BUILD and the plans were never taken onboard

No refunds

It's depressing. Now the new meme is 'muh sugar, we getting fat, better tax everyone more because strain on muh NHS'.

It's fucking boring. I wish I was an American sometimes I really do. You became what we should've been. No respect for freedom here.

>tfw unemployed but also falling into debt

>you can't just go to the pub and see your friends without having a few pints
NIGGA JUST DON'T BUY ONE

LIKE NIGGA JUST PUT THE BEER DOWN

JUST TELL THE BARTENDER YOU WANT A WATER

>You became what we should've been.
60% white?

My front two teeth are crowns and my bottom set are crooked. The meme is true.

>20 year old that collapses in the street

sad feelings

>you're 25 and you have a good job and you live in Clapham

h-ha y-yeah

>I wish I was an American sometimes I really do.
Bye.

>I wish I was an American sometimes
only sometimes?

Luton :^)

I live in Minnesota, which is a white state. The closest niggers are just over 100 miles (aka the length of Britain) from my house.

>muh freedoms mun

Clapham is a dump

>NIGGA
NIGGER. There are no "rappers" here. Say it like a White man or not at all.

what are we watching

fuck off scum

Did you catch that on LBC?

Seems you misplaced a 'stan' on the end their friend.

I'm hoping to eventually move out of this shithole.

You'd be called a puff. And rightly so.

Saying 60% white won't change the fact that the USA leapfrogged the brexit stage and went straight to the Enoch Powell stage

60% white now is 70% white in 2030

PEER

P
R
E
A
S
U
R
E

>22
>claims to own a housing business
clearly lives with his parents

None, i had my first filling at 26.

where have you been? its trendy to live in shitholes now

MASTER BREW

I think we're much freer than claps on an individual level, as much as our government is a laughable cartoon pisstake of 1984. They can't drink, they can't walk anywhere, they have to be absolutely normal at all times or they'll get fucked over by cops. The state and its corporate/social tentacles are clamped onto them every second they're awake, at least you can be a bit weird here without getting shot

luckily mines all at the back but I'm only 28.
proper looking forward to the rest of my life :(\

ON ANOTHER NOTE
get this cuck of the radio, he talks to much
who's more important here -
a. you
b. Nigel Farage

getting sick of listening to students now
bring back gout man

OI NIGEL MATE WOTS UR FAVE DRINK

>before Mr. Junker's people come and shoot you

first genuine kek have had tonight. Indirectly naming the Jew

I-I-I live in t-the w-w-white part a-user baka~

>3.7%

What, that isn't a beer

That's what you're saying you teetotaling tripfag

Rubbish, the subhumans' birth rates alone will fuck you even if Trump ends up being the mastermind you all think he is, which is unlikely

a pint of english beer?

why not a gallon? if it's your last, or a barrel

3.7-4% not too cold pint of beer

Now i can please nigel-senpai

It was a reference to Tyler the Creator teebeeaytch

youtube.com/watch?v=fvtQYsckLxk

>WHAT DRINK WOULD YOU LIKE BEFORE MR. JUNCKER'S MEN SHOOT YOU?

At least it's not glasgow desu.

>let's openly let everyone turn into landwhales so we can make them empty their pockets on medication and fatty scooters
We don't want that to happen here, public health is already shit enough

What do you lads think the effect of a far-right terrorist attack would be? Obviously on a mosque or immigrant housing or whatever, not the general public. Would people be sympathetic, or would they run back to the left?

I doubt a rancher in Montana feels it. I'm certain people in West Yorkshire the Midlands and London notice it.

It's 'poof', you fat cunt.

the sweat he licks off Trump's collarbones like a little symbiotic baby bird

you're truly blessed lad.
whats the secret?
>inb4 brush them you filthy bastard

watch these you faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=ME7K6P7hlko
youtube.com/watch?v=7sArXw6ajNg

>tfw got all teeth
>tfw even straight
Nice American mouth.

Not been to Clapham since the early 90s? It was colonised by the kind of toffs that go to Latitude festival when the Saudis priced them out of SW1.

b-b-but muh free market

Kek

>Tyler the Creator
Halo der miter! this done be tala da creador hera! Now, look hera, beez very quite cause I done be creatin hera!

>they can't walk anywhere
Because our country is x100 bigger than yours. Plus we don't want our government building shitty railway systems with our tax money when we can just buy a car
>ywn be able to afford an American made car

This is your country on patriotism

Except that's wrong you retard

What happens to babies if you remove their mother before she gives birth?

This is your country on Tories

immediate massive campaign to implicate everyone even remotely right wing/patriotic, all normies who've been drifting our way scared right off forever. It would be a disaster

There's nothing worse than watching LARPing the_donald refugees seep into brit/pol uninvited

Not where I'm from you fuckin fanny

It would be like how the government and media behaved after Jo Cox, but times a million.

>remove their mother
Yeah fucking right

Agreed

youtube.com/watch?v=lRzFqW4Xh2k