Race war

Why is it that all we do here is sit in front of our screens chanting RACE WAR without actually ever doing anything?

Is this race war ever going to actually fucking happen?

Believe me I'm as pissed as everyone here, but I'm not taking to the streets unless others are doing it.

I'm just here for the memes, I'm more interested in killing lefties than wogs.

I know plenty of fine conservative wogs with good oldschool Jamaican values.

Call me when there's a civil war.

whoever shoots first loses

we impeach rahm emanuel if justice is not served

1st for Tejanos siding with whites

> not understanding memes

are you just severely autistic or a newfaggot?

there's more to war than sperging out

Not white! But would love to join for white.
Fuck niggers and mudslim hate that lot.

We just need a little longer.
This last video was bad, but some people still defend it saying the guy was a junkie owed them money or whatever bullshit.
Soon blacks will do something absolutely indefensible. I don't know what it will be, but it will make every white person who isn't 100% brainwashed snap. And it's approaching very fast.

>if dddubz, blacks shoot up a rich white neighborhood, take it over, kill all the men and rape all them women and children and declare it their area.

this, gotta play the jews game or we'll all just get arrested/shot.

Most of the people on this board are 12 y/o bitch-boys, contrarian toothpick losers, or fat NEET faggots who are incapable of actually engaging in the violence that they claim to seek for. They want others to do it for them while they cheer on from the sidelines. They are the pussified, weak generation that they love the mock.

oye, cumpa, 1st AZ battalion reporting

Gotta win the narrative before we win the war.

>Only interested in the keks from a disintegrating usa at civil war with itself.
>Hurry up, usafags.
>Bring those keks soon.
>Faster, you morons!

Uncle tom even whites would be wary of u for betrayin ur kin.
Leftist. Make it safe for u

All that talk of a race war, and we all know you neckbeards won't do shit.

Says a cucked leaf. Just because leaf are like that doesn't mean whole Sup Forums users are cucked. This board has a broad spectrum of audiences and believe me there a guys here who have seen some shit.

Let's have a race war meet up? Or more of a race war flash mob actually.

>muh leaf meme
Don't you have school tomorrow?

Speak for yourself leaf. I'm a clinically insane violent psycho.

That's how all of us feel I would imagine. We've all spent time and effort to build a comfy life, cep for neets, so why go throw it away for nothing. I was ready if Hillary won but now nigs have to make serious moves if it's gonna pop off. I still have faith in obamas 3rd term declaration of war.

media trust is at its lowest ever
trust in governments that enable demographic takeover is low all over the world
systems set up to stop islamic terrorism in the west are stopping forming of groups that would act to change these things

if everyone stopped giving a fuck, they would be overwhelmed and incapable of really going after people for talking about "forming organised resistance to combat these problems"

memeing can only go so far
northern ireland has the right idea
refugees actually flee from there, kek

sauce on that aesthetic af pic

that;s why we hate the british

Just because I am not white doesn't mean I am nigger you cucked leaf. True Aryan descendant.

Because race war means losing our lives.

Because even a protest would get painted as "hate crime", which would result in actual arrests. Unlike Black Lives Matter protests, which are perfect and beautiful and nice and great and progressive and nothing wrong at all.

But yeah, if we want to be heard, we're gonna need a meet up.

And masks.

Don't forget the ropes!

>I'm a clinically insane violent psycho.

You know what to do.

Maybe. But there are a few here who have been around the block or two. Why so disrespectful?

Feeling's mutual Fritz, now hold your nose, you're about do go for a dunk in the ocean of infinite brown Mother Merkel just unleashed upon you.

We're sailing off, we've had our fill and now we need some time to assimilate the cunts into some modicum of basic human decency - since apparently we can't just drive them into the sea; that would be a "hate crime".

Cringed

Also get /fit/ first you fat fucks

The race war is just a meme.

>CIAMAN trying to get some dirt, any dirt for his democrat masters to try and besmirch Trump.

Get your own fucking mask, then.

This shit ain't going nowhere without anonymity. Can you imagine getting your face plastered along with jew lies about "racism"?

If Tejanos means beaner then we aren't interested you spic faggot. Your kind's next

The race war won't happen like a chimp out.

When whites chimp out it's gonna be WWIII. We won't stop until its TOTAL WAR and every last subhuman is purged.

We already elected Trump. As an individual you should buy a gun and practice using it. Also start working out.

That's because a race war isn't going to happen. It took me fucking years to even accept that the races were even different. Imagine red-pilling an entire fucking nation, no matter how bad the situation.

>implying it hasn't been done before

No niggers where I live or work, only spics, and they're getting wrecked right now

Ryan is that you?

All it took to turn me off being a bleeding heart leftie was getting jumped by a bunch of Arab kids on Christmas Eve outside my old schoolhouse.

Fuck off canal digger

>using Uncle Tom according to a movie, made and produced by Jews, which was based off of a book.
>Movie made Uncle Tom look like he obeys his Masters and rat his people out
>When he actually fought for the slaves to be free in the book, which came before the movie

WW2, Jugoslavia, Rwanda etc ...

GET IN HERE:

>but I'm not taking to the streets unless others are doing it.

you're a fucking pawn, a sheep, a yes man. You are literary nothing and seeing as how you're not willing to put the first step forward, nobody is going to want you behind them when shits hits the fan

the future of our people cannot count on "men" like you

I've been to jail twice.

Everything this mask touches becomes cancer

To start a racewar you first have to redpill others so they join your side. Then the race war will more likely be something like class war or however you want to call it with all ethnicities mixed, fighting against all ethnecities mixed against those actively fucking up the planet which are kikes, niggas, whites,chinks and all others alike (since most people shouting racewar arent even from white countries)
Then there are the typical bullshitters who are just like "racewar lmao"
And the people here not giving a fuck

So we need a false flag before they do one? If so does it mean we have to strike first in order to not strike first?

Yea for slapping your mom and fucking your dog.

So you're an idiot.

Hey, some Tejanos are based Texans trapped in a beaner's body

I wouldn't be proud of that..I'm like 25% white and that's the only part of myself I'm proud of..

>Why is it that all we do here is sit in front of our screens chanting RACE WAR without actually ever doing anything?

Because of the following:

Mods delete threads that have an effect on real life, illegal or not-

Anyone who wants to do anything IRL is labled a jew shill communist fbi agent-

Websites that share our views and do attempt any kind of IRL activism are are instantly shit on when mentioned-

If you want to actually do something, this is not the place to do it. Don't get me wrong, this is a great place to shitpost, until you actually want to do something, then you get shit on.

That's called the bystander effect.

as can be seen by us trying to keep people safe over the holidays. the RWSS was saving lives damnit!

The intentions of RWSS didn't even matter, it was reporting illegal activity and safety violations for fucks sake.

No matter though, it has continued on other websites.

We win the war by outjewing the Jews.

For instance start by economic war: don't rent to minorities, don't buy from minorities, don't buy kosher/halal food, never pay cash when you have to buy stuff from an Asian, don't give any money to NGOs, always put porc in the halal section, etc. Boycott any brand which promotes race mixing and diversity.

Ideological war: have book lists, articles lists per theme to redpill friends and family. Ex: Islam, race, western culture, Israel, etc. Throw away your tv. Do not watch any Hollywood film.

Leadership war: become an example for your community. Start working out and be masculine. To many people fall the primitive masculinity promoted by nigger culture. If you shine people will be attracted to you. Humans are copy cats.

serious question

we should all meet up and beat niggers on the streets

whats stopping us? it sounds like fun to me honestly