Do women ever talk about politics when they meet up ?

do women ever talk about politics when they meet up ?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/cgl/thread/S9304848
youtube.com/watch?v=dudHwko8wY8
medicaldaily.com/women-less-informed-about-politics-men-even-countries-advanced-gender-equality-247356
youtube.com/watch?v=fDajmXg-wpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that pantyhose

time to fap

People in real life call it hanging out, not a meet up.

when its just women? no. Unless one of them is over 200lbs.

muh dick

how brown do I have to be for the sexual emergency thing?

Only if men do, and when they do they will latch to what the men say after rebuttal. Hard headed ones use emotional words like unfair, poor, racist, unjust, entitlement, and privilege to form arguments.

No.

(sage)

nope they only talk politics to impress males such as complaining about Erdonig if there is a chad with thicc dick who is dissident to erdo to get my attention and get dicked by me.

No

no. they gossip and talk about their sex lives.

L O L
O
L

Have a wild guess

All they talk about is past sex and how they prepare themselves for more sex in the future.

I don't think the usually try to impress males in this way?

#4 is fucking BUILT for cuddling

>Justin Trudeau is so handsome !
>Yeah totally I'm so voting for him !

And that's how the West died

Gross. Pear shaped queef machines.

senpai I can't even talk politics when I go hang out, but then again I live in california and I'm 22, so most people my age are berniecucks and still trying to find ways bernie can win the nomination

Only if they're Jewish.

Join us in the south land friendo!

lol no, women are dumb

this actually

They might parrot whatever they just saw on The View or the Ellen DeGenerate show, otherwise no.

Kek

/cgl/ is apparently full of "women" in the same way that /r9k/ is technically populated by men.
Here's a thread that devolved into politics
warosu.org/cgl/thread/S9304848

this

youtube.com/watch?v=dudHwko8wY8

I imagine when it does happen that it's a superficial circle jerk.

They literally only talk about ex boyfriends and how they miss them/want to text them. I was on vacation with two girls when I studied abroad. Literally only thing they spoke of always related back to that one ex that "got away".

>...only if it involves shoes, eyebrow shapes or lipgloss.

They sound really fucking boring

They're generally more inclined to be afraid of rocking the boat, but it happens.

talking shit behind other girls backs and forming alliances (that you will betray) is politics

Thinking is actually hard for women.

i wish, all of my girl friends are politically retarded

Probably feminist shite not much else

which portion?
Always liked texas, they at least have a growing business industry and tech industry

I want to fucking sniff and lick their feet

This has to be the most Turkish post I've ever seen.

BWAHAHAHHAHAHA

no

Women lack the interest or mental capacity

medicaldaily.com/women-less-informed-about-politics-men-even-countries-advanced-gender-equality-247356

Women only care about fashion, netflix, who's fucking who, social warfare, and other vapid shit

Yes, even the "educated" ones

t. 3 years in hell with all female employees

They are boring, have you not had a gf?

Try and go on a car journey with them and listen to what shit they say. I bet you wouldn't even know what they were talking about. It is so god dam hard to multi task whilst listening to a women. You have to give her your full attention or else you just listen to your ego in the car

Sometimes, but it's always literally grocery store checkout line magazine headline tier dribble.

I was actually up in Canada during their elections; my friend's room mate said that she was going to vote for Trudeau because he will help the little guy.

Same

5, 1, 4, 2, 3

Forced the man to drink toilet water and say, "FUCK DONALD TRUMP".

youtube.com/watch?v=fDajmXg-wpg [Open]

I often hang out in cafes and now that I think about it I can't seem to remember a single group of women doing that, with the exception of one who was sort of doing it if you're generous. It was a group of three anthropology major who talked about their trip to Sweden and how they had loved it.

But most of the time they were talking about guys. Such and such is cute. Such and such is not good enough for me. Show me a picture of this one. Oh yeah he's blablabla. What about my emotional needs in that situation? etc.

If not that they're studying and it's usually law, mechanics, or something related to health sciences.

no they call it linking up. way to expose yourself my dude.

HA

kill me

Basically real life does not pass the Bechdel Test.

HA! They talk about men and their fucking handbag they bought that week. If they have a kid they boast about them.

I've not had a girlfriend but yes, they do. my female best friend is very intelligent and into politics, and she's not emotional/irrational, she's a fierce and fearsome debater. anyone who says women can't handle politics is just a dumb memeposter

German.

shut up roach

90% of young people that voted for him did so just because he said that he was going to legalize weed.

Is your friend very funny too?

>t. Goldenberg

Not really, women have a no politics no religion sort of understanding unless you are in some explicitly SJW/Feminism group. Social cohesion is really important and unless you are 100% certain you are on the exact same page with everyone you wont try to be controversial.

I can't even talk to my closet female friends about controversial stuff because they start squirming and going on about "muh feels" and how they don't want to be negative.

You may find it surprising but the average woman is not really a loud SJW or a conservative, even if they personally hold those beliefs.

Conservative women in particularly are usually very cordial and polite to you even if you are a complete degenerate whore, they just judge you privately.

Heavily liberal women are more likely to sigh and roll their eyes at you and be passive aggressive cunts about wrongthink, although still usually wont escalate things to a proper argument short of emotional cliches.

She is as a matter of fact, it's one of the reasons I enjoy spending time with her

Most of the south is great, just avoid the containment cities. Sup Forums has containment boards to avoid like /lgbt/, /mlp, and Sup Forums, and the south has all the trouble makers in cities like Memphis TN, Ft. Pierce FL, and Mobile AL. You won't be disappointed.

I've seen it happen.

Probably because I study political science

>It's a beta orbiter whiteknighting episode

They can, they are just disinterested in it

Women like being controlled and men don't. Men want to know who is in control of them..

I don't give a shit about celebrities and reality tv but they know everything about people, gogglebox is good though

Women never have anything important or interesting to talk about, ever.

Digits of truth.

Most women are just really really fucking conformist. They don't really have opinions so much as a deep desire to say whatever the next bitch says.

I think the whole concept of having opinions and even being an individual is basically a male thing. Women are more of a hive organism.

/thread

>I've not had a girlfriend
opinion discarded

honestly, what I would've loved to have done is move out to the midwest...

Chicago has such beautiful parts that I know if Trump goes to war with kike emmanuel he'll be able to clean that shithole up, no problem...