White boys BTFO

How does it feel to be at the mercy of the master race you white weaklings? For centuries you enslaved us, and what kept us strong was knowing this day would come. It's time to get a taste of your own medicine you cave dwelling subhumans.

Do you know why black people are no longer slaves?

BECAUSE WHITE PEOPLE DECIDED TO LET YOU BE FREE.

That decision could change.

You do realize this guy was a downie right? Most white guys would try to fight back.

worst decision ever

day of the ticket back to africa when?

worst mistake we've ever made.

I hate that niggers were slaves. We wouldn't have such a problem if they weren't

>pack of feral niggers vs. one developmentally disabled man

Sounds about right.

Hell, if it was an SAT test, he would've beat them all.

Lol this niggers have to pick on the only people more retarded than them

Ok blacks we gave you 2016 but don't expect us to let this continue. Also when Trump cuts your food stamps we gonna be firing you from your part time jobs you had to acquire

nah bro im done witht his shit
i had lot of fun posting on here
but this is too much
this is too fking much

Kek, It's still sad though to see. Did he die?

Can't imagine what the idiots who made this decision were thinking desu.

"Let's let jungle savages run amok in our country. Then we'll call it progress"

Cool story bro

Niggers need to be gassed.

Woah nigger aren't you making it worst for yourself

They established Liberia as a colony for the "freemen" and shiped boatloads of them back to Africa, but the real mistake was not deporting them ALL.

It's mind-boggling that, to this very day, we have large concentrations of a stone-age race living in the United States. They can not adapt to the civilized world.

i was promised a race war Sup Forums, why are you taking so long?

Most of them had never met a nigger in their life, and if they did it was so tempered and tamed they made assumptions based on that.

How interesting, I was expecting a Canadian poster. still trash though

It's happening soon, fellow macaco.

Yeaaaaahhhhh you're gonna have to talk to /payroll/

>large group of black teens able to capture and beat up a disabled white kid

Come on. I cant even imagine any actual """gangster""" or """thug""" would think this is right. Torturing a random downie? Not even to rob or to steal or for any gain.

These are the worst type of people around. They're literally not even playing in life to win, just for other people to lose.

one less leaf, do NOT come back.

Send your cartels here brasilbro

Black people lack empathy, due to low intelligence. Empathy, the ability to imagine how another person feels, is a higher mental function. A race with an average IQ of 80 is simply incapable of imagining how their actions might affect others.

This is one of the many reasons blacks are so prone to violent assault, theft, and other criminal behaviour.

This. Why aren't any Whites starting to act? Genuine question here, I'm pretty sure every other race would have sperged out and started a war if this happened for the 500th time with the whole media ignoring it.

were they caught?
nobody is doing anything to track them, right?

Decades of emasculating people?
Check the old Roman Empire. Too much comfy make citizens libcucks

They got arrested. Nonetheless there isn't a huge coverage and people ignore it because there's no such thing as racism against whites.

This whole board and the fact that millions of young Whites in the US voted for Trump just proves that there are enough people left to actually do this kind of thing.

>no such thing as racism against whites.
of course there isn't, because racism equals power+prejudice, don't ask them what the last one means because they probably never heard it in their life

I guess the virtue of Christianity(which is strong amongst right-leaning or conservatives) is still prevalent in Western societies. Remember, here in the Philippines, it took an iron fist to straighten up the drug-infested streets. So much so that concerned civies are empowered to take action in known drug den in the communities. Time will tell if Trump will lead a guns blazing approach especially if you have a very vocal liberal population who controls most media

not bad

It's on the top of daily mail right now boys... we're spreading.

>gang of blacks guys incapacitates one unsuspecting white man
Yeah blacks are so strong and powerful it only took a 10:1 ratio for them to win

Because whites are civilized and so generally respect the rule of law, even when they disagree with it.