Ugh like seriously

ugh like seriously

Really made me think

Americans please elect Hillary so WWIII starts. You've over populated the planet.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

That really massaged my Elderberries

That's blasphemy

Where do you think the guy who operates this account lives?

San Francisco, or New York?

Kill this false idol, user. You don't want to disappoint me, do you?

We're Europe's military, too, so they can waste money on medicine and education. On top of us also subsidizing their medicine and education. We can put more budget towards our medicine and education, but we'll need to pull all of our support from Europe, and watch how Europe suddenly can't afford its medicine and education.

>ugh like seriously
Not an argument

>Really made me think
Not an argument

>That really massaged my Elderberries
Not an argument

>Where do you think the guy who operates this account lives?
>San Francisco, or New York?
Not an argument

>liberal (((humor)))

I do give the tweet credit for "damn" being the most vulgar word in it. They're usually incapable of making of any kind of point without saying the F word at least twice.

what

I read somewhere that the owner is actually some left-wing (obviously) Danish "comedian".

Dear Poles,

Please fix my toilet.

Thanks,

Manxman

>implying Americanistan healthcare isn't fucking awful
>implying Americanistan education isn't fucking awful

Leaves are infecting the US now?

As a Chair Force fag I can say the military needs cuts. There are too many drama queens and welfare warriors here. PC crap and bureaucracy are all over the place in officer ranks.

>implying Americanistan healthcare isn't fucking awful
not an argument

>implying Americanistan education isn't fucking awful
not an argument

>Leaves are infecting the US now?
not an argument

It aggravates me that it's probably some liberal atheist faggot who runs that account. Only an arrogant lefty would have the hubris to think they speak the word of God.

Isn't it supposed to be blasphemy to impersonate god in the Abrahamic religions?

Africans were given schools, churches, farm equipment, and other industry. What did they do with it?

What makes you think the owner of the account belongs to an Abrahamic religion?

sure give people medicine and education

just dont force me to pay for it by pointing a gun at my head

> Beginners' Guide to Politics
Do people seriously think it's easy to do stuff like that? Are they aware that powerful syndicates of corporate industries basically control large parts of the American government and stall any change against their interests? That America's military is big for reasons beyond just "FUG YOU WE BIG"?

>literally the key to keeping the world stable
>libshits complain

I bet an atheist made this

will drumpturdles ever discover mastercard visa chase bank jp morgan

How do you think they're making you pay for the military?

Uh what the fuck I hate God now.

This looks an awful lot like a one-post.

Wait, wouldn't God want the US military to be huge? I mean, they keep Heaven packed with fresh souls.

All of this. If we actually negotiated (or especially put price controls on) medicine, everybody else's would shoot up like a rocket. We literally pay more for the same medicine by the same company so the rest of the world can have it cheaper. You use our military in both technology and manpower. You people use our prestigious universities. The rest of the world leeches off of us and bitches that we don't spend all of our money leeching off ourselves too. But fine, let us live up to your lofty standards and see how much you parasites can afford any more.

Well that is the Jewish god so it makes sense why the shit he spews is anti white

There is no god.

>Brazil
>white

Get the fuck out of heres

lel what's it like in the med group?

That's the one thing I like about my job, everyone's tight knit and likes to fuck around

I thought it was the medicine and education that is making Americans stupid

>"Oh but please keep protecting Europe from the scary Russians and the east from the scary Chinese. But can we keep insulting you while you protect the world and we sit on our asses bringing in refugees because we are bored?"

yeah, its just time to

sink your damn aircraft carriers bruhs

arent we friends now?

>ugh like seriously

>not a confirmed account

He's right

>spend twice as much on education as on defense
>spend 1.5x as much on health care as defense
>muh spend less on defense to pay for healthcare and education meme

Ducking illiterate niggers I swear

He's right

His facebook account is though.