Feels Eastern European man

>tfw you can't relate to terms such as racemixing, niggers, spics, muhamed, isis, terror attacks, mass rapings, cuck, life on country side is better, just stay away from the big cities, racism, bigots, feminism

To think of I once dreamt about moving to Sweden, lmfao, been there last week, felt like I was in Baghdad and was really unpleseant seeing literall niggers in my life, through screen they dont stink and their big fat disgusting lips are way bigger irl.

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/video/europe/2014/12/new-measures-worry-austria-muslims-2014127183542341933.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Central and Eastern EU /our Europe/?

> tfw croatroaches actually think their turkroach antics are anything new

Atleast I am not Muhammad.

"Islam is the second most widely professed religion in Austria, practiced by 7% of the total population according to 2014 estimates and 13.5% of all newborn in 2014 had muslim mother"

Maximus kek

aljazeera.com/video/europe/2014/12/new-measures-worry-austria-muslims-2014127183542341933.html
>having actually citizens of your country joining ISIS

Kill yourself

that's true, if it wasn't for Sup Forums I wouldn't know or understand most of it. Having said that - you must realise that we're next in the line. Just because it's not happening in our countries right now, doesn't mean it won't happen in the future

at least we don't have beer ads in austria where they show how we're "not so different" from turkroaches LMAO

If eastern europe is so great, why does thousands of Eastern Europeans moves to Western Europe every year?

The reason is because eastern Europeans loves multiculturalism. Only autistic Sup Forumsacks is against multiculturalism. There is nothing wrong with multicultural, it's the future

calm down muhamad

I shit on your dead mothers grave muhamad

Multiculturalism is a good thing Poland, it diverse your country's genepol and brings food and traditions from other parts of the world to your country.
Multiculturalism is great, just look at how beautiful and rich countries like Germany, Sweden and France is right now

My mother was a good lady, we buried her in our homeland Kosovo last year

You should listen to your fellow yoguslavian brother Croatia

She can eat my shit u retarded Mohamad

Something you do know very well tho along with your eastern european brothers is being a poor faggot. You can't buy shit with that wage of yours. We'll always be richer than you losers

Slavs are literally the lowest tier of white people. You get no refugees because you are white niggers

>t. 56% white

>tfw not croatian
Why even live?

>t. 0% white

eastern europe is europe's spics

lol

rare

>also your a literal spic retard

as if someone would prefer to be a whitecuck over being slavic

accept that you will die out in a century and no trump can help you damn burger))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

rare

Pajeet living in Croatia? That's great, Croatia is becoming more multicultural